Forkner Quote

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2021 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2021 8:23 PM

His quote is comical from the Kawasaki PR.

"he fell over on me taking us both downl"

Photo

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/22/2021 8:22 PM

I’m a fan of AF but damn he sounds and acts like a clown more and more. He better plan on spending his life in the 250 class because he will never have the maturity to make a career in the 450 class.

He’s still young but he has a lot of growing up to do. And I’m not talking about riding dirt bikes either. He has some serious mental maturity issues.

|

1/22/2021 8:22 PM

Comical is the perfect way to describe that. He better pray he holeshots every last race lol

|

1/22/2021 8:28 PM

"Mom! RJ fell over on me!"
|

1/22/2021 8:30 PM

Sounds like he didn't learn from HIS mistake. I'm sure we'll be seeing that "ground breaking" move again in the future

|

1/22/2021 8:33 PM

Wow... Used to not care one way or the other about AF. In fact, I was hoping he'd get it done this year so that we could plan to see him in the 450 class. Now, I find myself thinking that I hope he continues to struggle. Or at least gets punted by RJ in one of the next few mains...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

1/22/2021 9:05 PM

Mitch needs to sit him down and tell him to pull his head out his ass.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/22/2021 9:12 PM

It really seems nothing is ever his fault.

|

1/22/2021 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2021 9:23 PM

I just did a write up on this whole scenario in my little blog

http://revvedupblog.com/2021/01/the-pass-forkner-on-hampshire

|

1/22/2021 9:17 PM

He doesn't really think that, does he? Surely he's not actually that stupid.

|

2015 KTM250SX

1/22/2021 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2021 9:23 PM

Press516 wrote:

Wow... Used to not care one way or the other about AF. In fact, I was hoping he'd get it done this year so that we could plan ...more

I posted RJ's quote in the Forkner Stupidity thread.

Said he has one coming.

Edit:

RJ's Quote

“It was stupid,” Hampshire said. “I think you’d agree, it was pretty dumb, it was rushed and I didn’t see it coming at all. He went down with me, so that kinda proves right there that it really wasn’t too smart of a pass. We still want to be in this thing, so what goes around comes around and I’m sure we’ll have a moment again here.

“I’m kinda under a corporation now [laughs], so I don’t know if they would have been too happy [if I did] anything [to Forkner]. My whole side was burnt, I got hit with his tire, so it ripped my side up pretty good. I would’ve liked to tackle him or seen him after, but sometimes it’s like, ‘alright…’.

“It was stupid, he has to know it was stupid and I don’t know if he was even thinking much coming in like that. We have seven races left now, so try to claw myself back and hopefully once we get that first win they start coming easier.”
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/22/2021 9:21 PM

What did Forkner say that is false?

|

1/22/2021 9:22 PM

1911 wrote:

'He fell on me and took us both down'

Is lying by omission, because the reason RJ fell down is Austin turned left instead of right and put a Kawasaki in the way.

|

2015 KTM250SX

1/22/2021 9:33 PM

digby.chickencaesar.5 wrote:

Is lying by omission, because the reason RJ fell down is Austin turned left instead of ...more

‘ He fell on me and took us both down’

That’s exactly what happened. RJ did not do it on purpose, he just ran out of talent. It happens.

|

1/22/2021 9:40 PM

My dislike of this kid just continues to grow. I try not to judge as I have not walked in his shoes....but the picture he paints himself is not good.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

1/22/2021 9:49 PM

Forkner has a victim mentality. He'll never win a Championship thinking like a victim.

|

1/22/2021 10:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2021 10:03 PM

1911 wrote:

Is lying by omission, because the reason RJ fell down is Austin turned left instead of ...more

1911 wrote:

That’s exactly what happened. RJ did not do it on purpose, he just ran out of talent. ...more

Put down the weed... Its blocking your ability to think.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

1/22/2021 10:21 PM

Kid's delusional.

|

1/22/2021 10:25 PM

This could have been right after the race and he hadn’t seen the video yet..
Things always look different from the bike...

|

1/22/2021 10:59 PM

1911 wrote:

That’s exactly what happened. RJ did not do it on purpose, he just ran out of talent. ...more

Press516 wrote:

Put down the weed... Its blocking your ability to think.

It would take a hell of a lot more than weed to make you think statement was even close to correct.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/22/2021 11:36 PM

Hard to believe he's in his 5th SX season and did a full National schedule the year prior in '16. Put the interview/social media pipe down and win races on the track...not the excuse/blame game off it.

|

1/23/2021 12:31 AM

I’m sure the fans would have more respect for him if he said “I made a dumbass move born from frustration, my fault, I’m sorry about that.”

And RJ would probably shrug it off too, but now RJ might be looking for a revenge move sometime. I don’t think Forkner is going to win this championship.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

1/23/2021 12:34 AM

It’s like it’s a kid trying to describe a fight in the school yard.

|

1/23/2021 12:45 AM

“Had a scary moment”= decided to stuff the piss out of another rider?

|

1/23/2021 12:48 AM

Honestly cannot believe how dumb this guy is. Needs to sort his head out. Years he's had to win this title if it doesn't happen this year Mich will drop him and he'll have a mental breakdown not being able to deal with not being the fastest guy in his head. What he say about beating Jett at H1 and this statement makes him look like a joke. Forkner's gunna Forkner, crashes to much. Wasted talent

|

1/23/2021 12:57 AM

Really can't help but laugh every time Forkner blows it... On and off the track.

|

James

1/23/2021 1:15 AM

Photo
|

1/23/2021 1:25 AM

.....he fell over on me taking us both down.
His mindset has to change,if not,he will not progress.A lot of talent but not the smartest guy.

|

1/23/2021 1:29 AM

This guy has to be the most stupid rider/person on and off the track we've seen in decades. Imagine being that deluded and not understanding that RJ will see that quote and absolutely destroy Forkner in a corner the second he gets a chance to do it.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

1/23/2021 2:22 AM

1911 wrote:

1911 wrote:

Sweet baby Jesus. Is this sarcasm?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------