Fasthouse - Need the About US!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2016 8:54 PM

My husband introduced me to Fasthouse today, I am jumping on the bandwagon.

Would love to know more about the group. Who started, when, why? What is the TLD tie in?

They need an 'about us' section on their website damnit.

Super OG, I dig it.

http://www.thefasthouse.com/

|

2/23/2016 9:26 PM

Nice try, Fasthouse

|

2/23/2016 9:27 PM

Ask your husband!

|

2/23/2016 9:58 PM

Their black/white color schemes look pretty sharp. Would be cool to see that stuff on the box on the east coast

|

2/23/2016 11:43 PM

Kenny Alexander IS Fasthouse....He's also "Day-In-The-Dirt." From what I know he has some connection to the stunt industry and he and Troy are good friends and collaborate on different things. It was just announced that Durham and Bereman are doing a Fasthouse sponsored east coast supercross racing tour video thingy.

|

2/23/2016 11:54 PM

Love the Fasthouse gear, bit expensive by the time we get over here though. $140Aus for a jersey, but I still bought one. smile

|

2/23/2016 11:59 PM

I follow their instagram. The old bikes are cool but it's all too hipster for me

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

2/24/2016 12:35 AM

jock wrote:

Love the Fasthouse gear, bit expensive by the time we get over here though. $140Aus for a jersey, but I still bought one. smile

i got one to this side of the tasman as well, was pissed when i saw someone else at the track with one tho,

|

2/24/2016 12:37 AM

Needed in the UK as well- the current importer is shocking!

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

2/24/2016 2:31 AM

I'm a fan...

|

2/24/2016 3:00 AM

jock wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

i got one to this side of the tasman as well, was pissed when i saw someone else at the track with one tho,

I got the Day in the Dirt jerseys for 2013 and 15. Took me a bit too find the 13 edition, I had to buy the pants to get it. No complaints from me though, our dollar was looking great at the time. Also have a DitD helmet. I like the idea of turning up for a ride and not having the same gear as everyone else, screw the cookie cutter look.

|

2/24/2016 8:25 AM

I really like their stuff! Every time I try to order what I want they are sold out of it.

|

2/24/2016 9:46 AM

All I know is when I see a guy wearing a fasthouse jersey he's usually hauling ass and not a mainstream Pro MX guy. i.e. Sean Collier

Pretty sick!

|

Recovering JS7, PED, 2-stroke vs 4-stroke, Alessi, thread poster....

2/24/2016 11:22 AM

jock wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

I won't where mine Scotty if you race in the S.I.

|

@TONY351KTM

2/24/2016 11:28 AM

Photo

|

@TONY351KTM

2/24/2016 11:32 AM

I gotta admit it's not really easy to find... But here it is.

http://www.thefasthouse.com/when-rules-were-few/our-roots-classic

|

2/24/2016 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2016 11:39 AM

jock wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

Tonynz wrote:

im thinking the Burt this year again, see you in invercargill in november?

(and i will put the chain guide on for the beach race this year)

|

2/24/2016 11:45 AM

scott_nz wrote:

Tonynz wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

What about the Vets champs, Mosgiel club is running it, great natural track.

|

@TONY351KTM

2/24/2016 11:50 AM

Tonynz wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

Tonynz wrote:

What about the Vets champs, Mosgiel club is running it, great natural track.

a few of us were talking about it, do they have a date yet?

|

2/24/2016 12:53 PM

cayman wrote:

I gotta admit it's not really easy to find... But here it is.

http://www.thefasthouse.com/when-rules-were-few/our-roots-classic

Thank you!

|

2/24/2016 1:05 PM

is their headquarters a retail location too?
I travel a lot for work to a test lab that is about a block away from the Fasthouse headquarters. Was thinking to cruise by there sometime & check it out. But if it's just a warehouse then there's no point.

|

2/24/2016 1:42 PM

Glad some one was able to post the link to our roots and what it's all about. That page should shed some light on the history of Fasthouse, because it actually does go back quite a ways. To answer some of the questions on this thread, we aren't associated with Troy Lee Designs. Fasthouse founder Kenny Alexander has been good friends with Troy for years, and TLD has been a long-time sponsor of Kenny's event A Day In The Dirt. All of the apparel and gear is designed and manufactured by Fasthouse. Also, our headquarters isn't a retail location. We have a showroom, warehouse, and offices. The gear is sold at dealerships, though, and you can always purchase it online at TheFasthouse.com.

Hope that helps. We're really excited for what this year will bring, and the feedback from everyone!

Cheers!

|

12/22/2017 10:29 AM

Saw Dalton #51 wearing it on Highsided films.
Then Jeff Stanton wearing some in a Sean Collier interview.

Prices on their website did not seem out of line.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

12/22/2017 10:45 AM

kstyle wrote:

My husband introduced me to Fasthouse today, I am jumping on the bandwagon.

Would love to know more about the group. Who started, when, why? What is the TLD tie in?

They need an 'about us' section on their website damnit.

Super OG, I dig it.

http://www.thefasthouse.com/

This slogan is all you need to know about them:

“We Race....Sometimes”

|

12/22/2017 10:52 AM

I just got these

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/22/2017 11:16 AM

Love the clean lines.
Working on a few looks for my solid white Suomy AlphaPhoto

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

12/22/2017 1:56 PM

jock wrote:

I got pants and jersey, shreeded the arm on the jersey first ride. "Not happy Jan!"

|

12/22/2017 2:36 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

I just got these

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Looks good!

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

12/22/2017 2:57 PM

I bought a fasthouse Jersey back in ‘13 or ‘14. Was only one on the track for a long time even here in California. But now that they are getting popular I am over it. I liked the rebel vibe but once stuff like that gets mainstream, the punk rocker in me takes over (i’m 52, so it’s been in me since the 70’s lol).

|

12/22/2017 5:42 PM

Love fast house, don't have any....
Can't go wrong with simple designs and solid colors.
Photo

Photo

Photo
Photo

|