Emig called it on Eli

Edited Date/Time 2/18/2012 10:24am
Saw him over jumping the jumps and then.......now we get to see Deano and Eli go mano e mano in 8 weeks
|
RedRider31
Posts
235
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Littleton, CO, USA
2/11/2012 9:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 9:44pm
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
2/11/2012 9:39pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 9:40pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
dak446
Posts
1052
Joined
3/28/2011
Location
Louisville, KY, USA
2/11/2012 9:39pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Which part of "I'm wearing ear plugs" does she not understand?
sharkey
Posts
2446
Joined
7/28/2008
Location
Marysville, WA, USA
2/11/2012 9:40pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 9:41pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Why would he do that? Eli doesn't even think like that. He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface...
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
because sometimes you dont need that mike in your face. that stuff irratates me. deano can thank eli for the gift tonight

The Shop

bobby397
Posts
3597
Joined
3/21/2009
Location
USA
2/11/2012 9:41pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
dak446 wrote:
Which part of "I'm wearing ear plugs" does she not understand?
this is what i was thinking
Travis_Towery
Posts
43
Joined
9/14/2011
Location
Centerville, MA, USA
2/11/2012 9:41pm
It is a whole to race for the championship in the west now. Long wait till Seattle.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
2/11/2012 9:42pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
"Take us through how angry you are at that woman jamming a microphone in our face as you ponder how a DNF will kill your points lead....."
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
2/11/2012 9:43pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Why would he do that? Eli doesn't even think like that. He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface...
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
sharkey wrote:
because sometimes you dont need that mike in your face. that stuff irratates me. deano can thank eli for the gift tonight
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it done right and live they need to play the part even when they are mad.
RedRider31
Posts
235
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Littleton, CO, USA
2/11/2012 9:46pm
I might have gone off a bit with that post; my apologies! It kills me how she jams the mic into their helmet after stuff like that happens.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
2/11/2012 9:49pm
RedRider31 wrote:
I might have gone off a bit with that post; my apologies! It kills me how she jams the mic into their helmet after stuff like...
I might have gone off a bit with that post; my apologies! It kills me how she jams the mic into their helmet after stuff like that happens.
Dont feel alone, I mean the kid is literally trying to triage and assess WTF may be actually injured on his body and the stupid press is screwing with him before he can even shake off the crash.
sharkey
Posts
2446
Joined
7/28/2008
Location
Marysville, WA, USA
2/11/2012 9:50pm
Why would he do that? Eli doesn't even think like that. He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface...
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
sharkey wrote:
because sometimes you dont need that mike in your face. that stuff irratates me. deano can thank eli for the gift tonight
500guy wrote:
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it...
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it done right and live they need to play the part even when they are mad.
hey how about i come down there and watch you wad your brains out on your bike and then ask you how you feel. they can wait til after the moto
Pdub
Posts
1477
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
Wheaton, MD, USA
2/11/2012 9:51pm
500guy wrote:
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it...
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it done right and live they need to play the part even when they are mad.
Even though I think it's inappropriate and you don't see it in other pro sports, I think you make a good point. They should be prepared to handle Erin.
2/11/2012 9:52pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Why would he do that? Eli doesn't even think like that. He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface...
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
sharkey wrote:
because sometimes you dont need that mike in your face. that stuff irratates me. deano can thank eli for the gift tonight
When cole crashed and deano crashed at other races eli did not send out thank you cards.

So why would dean?
KGAspeed
Posts
576
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
2/11/2012 9:53pm
Why would he do that? Eli doesn't even think like that. He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface...
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
sharkey wrote:
because sometimes you dont need that mike in your face. that stuff irratates me. deano can thank eli for the gift tonight
500guy wrote:
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it...
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it done right and live they need to play the part even when they are mad.
So you're saying that you've never raced and never had an intense amount of adrenaline and emotions running through you? And you want Eli to be a 40 year old adult all of the sudden? He's 18 right? His gigantic points lead just vanished to a goofball that can't figure out his own fake accent.

This sport means a lot to us - think what it means to them at their level, in front of 50k fans, on live TV. Pressure, emotions, expectations, intensity.

I think it was perfectly acceptable for Eli to shrug off Erin. It's also pretty well know that he wears ear plugs...if I know he does, Erin most definitely should (yeah yeah I'm sure the producers were telling her to go talk to him, but I would imagine at times, Erin could tell them to kiss her ass.)
bigborefan
Posts
1472
Joined
3/8/2008
Location
Urbana, IL, USA
2/11/2012 10:17pm
I am gonna laugh when somebody goes off on her. She needs to learn timing.
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
2/11/2012 10:42pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Racer92 wrote:
"Take us through how angry you are at that woman jamming a microphone in our face as you ponder how a DNF will kill your points...
"Take us through how angry you are at that woman jamming a microphone in our face as you ponder how a DNF will kill your points lead....."
Pretty funny!
Scooter McGavin
Posts
59
Joined
10/27/2011
Location
Southern California, CA, USA
2/11/2012 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 10:49pm
When a pro football player, baseball, basketball etc., suffers an injury, does a sideline reporter shove a mic in their face 30 seconds after they were injured? NO! How about applying a little bit of common sense! And if Erin or Speed, knew anything about what they are covering, they should know Eli wears ear plugs. So you have 19 motorcyles on a track going full speed, a helmet and earplugs and you expect him to hear your question, C'mon!
gjbruny
Posts
559
Joined
1/14/2012
Location
Spokane, WA, USA
2/11/2012 11:07pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 11:08pm
its a known fact that Tomac wears ear plugs when on the bike...... between those screaming fans, the screaming 250Fs, and the ear plugs, he couldn't hear her.

he tried to tell her that 2 or 3 times.
CamP
Posts
6826
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Colleyville, TX, USA
2/11/2012 11:11pm
I have a quarter for all the Erin bashers. They can use it to buy a clue. Guess what fellas? The earpiece that Erin is wearing has a producer in it telling her what to do and ask.
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
2/11/2012 11:14pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2012 11:14pm
Yeah it's pretty weird for her to slap a mic in his helmet when he's just off the side of the track and racing is still going on and he just crashed and is trying to fight through the pain and emotions of everything going on. Pretty irritating.
easton
Posts
189
Joined
10/27/2011
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
2/11/2012 11:19pm
The entire time erin was up in his face i was thinking i'd tell the chick to take a hike. Just imagine if erin was a reporter during the guld war a soldier gets shot and erin is up in his grill asking him if he has any regrets while the guy is dying.
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
2/11/2012 11:22pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
dak446 wrote:
Which part of "I'm wearing ear plugs" does she not understand?
Let's hope these do the trick.

RedRider31
Posts
235
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Littleton, CO, USA
2/12/2012 2:18pm
CamP wrote:
I have a quarter for all the Erin bashers. They can use it to buy a clue. Guess what fellas? The earpiece that Erin is wearing...
I have a quarter for all the Erin bashers. They can use it to buy a clue. Guess what fellas? The earpiece that Erin is wearing has a producer in it telling her what to do and ask.
The beers didn't allow me to think of that side of it.

It still makes me cringe every time she does it.
Gukamonster
Posts
554
Joined
3/23/2011
Location
Gigantic, CK
2/12/2012 2:21pm
He looked like Barcia out there when he was still on the 250F outdoors early last year - wrecked hard like him too. Gotta love that mic in the face too. Loud ass 4 strokes going by after you rung your bell,DNF'd and have ear plugs in. Made for funny tv.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
2/12/2012 2:27pm
I was hoping he would say something like; Hey toots pardon me but I am a little banged up and disoriented right now why don't you go make me a sandwich and come back after I get these ear plugs out. Cool
roughneck
Posts
436
Joined
1/22/2010
Location
Jefferson, OR, USA
2/12/2012 2:40pm
500guy wrote:
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it...
it's irritating but these riders need to start being Men and not little babies, it's part of the sport and if we want to see it done right and live they need to play the part even when they are mad.
Pdub wrote:
Even though I think it's inappropriate and you don't see it in other pro sports, I think you make a good point. They should be prepared...
Even though I think it's inappropriate and you don't see it in other pro sports, I think you make a good point. They should be prepared to handle Erin.
I agree..The people want the interview and are waiting to hear how hes doing..she's the reporter and going after the story..job well done.
web mx
Posts
1002
Joined
3/3/2010
Location
USA, MI, USA
2/12/2012 2:42pm
Its really tacky and makes her look like a dumbass.......screw the producers,by using some common sense to when is the right time to stick a mic in a riders face would help her cause!!! I do know if she stuck that in my face in some of those instances and said "take us thru what just happened" I would ask her if she was blind or take a hike !!!Angry
bmxcurator
Posts
75
Joined
4/20/2010
Location
The Desert, AZ, USA
2/12/2012 2:50pm
How about Eli asking Erin: Hey, how does it feel to look 20 years older than you do? Go away skank.
RaceFace
Posts
1608
Joined
8/15/2010
Location
USA
2/12/2012 2:58pm
I agree with this notion but to say it doesn't happen in other sports is completely wrong. In the NFL coaches are forced (yes forced by the league) to stop and chat with sideline reporters as they head to halftime getting their asses handed to them. In NASCAR they call in to the freaking guys while they are in the car racing. In baseball guys are seen putting headsets on to talk during games in the dugout. And the questions are usually just as stupid as they are during SX races.
lucero10x
Posts
1624
Joined
9/25/2009
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
2/12/2012 3:59pm
RedRider31 wrote:
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do...
Props to Eli for not punching Erin in the face! I can't believe nobody's told her to fuck off yet. Really Erin?! How the fuck do you think they're feeling right after a crash-DNF?!
Why would he do that? Eli doesn't even think like that. He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface...
Why would he do that?
Eli doesn't even think like that.
He list's his sponsors to her when he wins, should she punch him in thenface when he wins? Did she make him crash?
+1 When you are right you are right. I will count this as the first.

Post a reply to: Emig called it on Eli

The Latest