Dungey is pissed..

logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
I think we got a good series going now. Maybe we're gonna see the angry dunge. That was an impressive ride.. of tomac loses the champ by 2 points that is the pass you have to look at..
|
twotwosix
Posts
2239
Joined
9/29/2016
Location
USA
3/11/2017 7:09pm
Not being on the podium tonight most likely will light a fire under his ass. It's go time.
3/11/2017 7:10pm
Wow, he was not happy, but mad respect for that ride tonight, true heart of a champion.
RandyS
Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
3/11/2017 7:11pm
Dungey won the title tonight.
Bultaco
Posts
1745
Joined
1/20/2014
Location
Planet, VT, USA
3/11/2017 7:13pm
Dungey (and Martin) did awesome tonight.

The Shop

logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
3/11/2017 7:13pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
I do believe so.. on a regular supercross track with a start like that dungey gets on the podium.. he had to really push to get 4th at Daytona.. track was gnarly
Crush
Posts
21139
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
3/11/2017 7:13pm
Thing is... That was bad for Dungey, but I bet that sort of race happens 2-3 more times for Eli and none for Dungey... Who will now Holeshot every race, get 3 or more wins and podium out the season.
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
3/11/2017 7:17pm
Well his teammate blowing the gate really seemed to affect his start. When's the last time we've seen such a late jump on the gate by the champ? I'd be pissed too.
3/11/2017 7:17pm
Great camera work thru the main showing his ride, that was incredible watching the passes he made.
JRT812
Posts
2809
Joined
3/4/2014
Location
Cottontown, TN, USA
3/11/2017 7:17pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
I agree.
brimx153
Posts
3344
Joined
5/3/2012
Location
IE
3/11/2017 7:19pm
that race was so epic by dungey . I bet we here from all the rider s how hard it was to pass and skechy it was . Dungey just went from 21st to 4th that s an unreal ride imo on that track .
TeamGreen
Posts
37728
Joined
11/25/2008
Location
Thru-out, CA, USA
3/11/2017 7:19pm
Dungey and ZachO were both on a mission tonight
akillerwombat
Posts
3211
Joined
10/16/2013
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
3/11/2017 7:20pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 7:21pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
JRT812 wrote:
I agree.
I dunno – Tomac seems to be on a hell of a streak. Not taking anything away from Dungey but I think he should be a little worried.

My math might be wrong, but, if Tomac keeps clicking off wins and Dungey gets 2nd's Tomac would take the title by four points? Could be a hell of a Vegas race this year.
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
3/11/2017 7:22pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
JRT812 wrote:
I agree.
X2
SVT-Cobra
Posts
132
Joined
3/25/2016
Location
USA
3/11/2017 7:27pm
It looked like the gate actually jiggled a little bit when they showed the slow-mo replay.
zacksavchuk
Posts
279
Joined
11/18/2016
Location
New Castle, PA, USA
3/11/2017 7:28pm
Tomac has a lot of confidence and momentum going in to the final stretch of the season. If he can keep on walking away with wins he will have the red plate at the end.
JWACK
Posts
2588
Joined
8/7/2009
Location
USA
3/11/2017 7:30pm
He got waxed tonight. Rode great. But got waxed. His finish made this chase more interesting that's for sure.
cali11
Posts
1545
Joined
2/28/2016
Location
Federal Way, WA, USA
3/11/2017 7:31pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
How do you figure that? Tomac cut 12 points off Dungeys lead in the last two races!
MX-LIFE.
Posts
566
Joined
9/30/2009
Location
Redford, MI, USA
3/11/2017 7:32pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
No he lost the title tonight! No favors from Seely that's for sure!
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
3/11/2017 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2017 7:38pm
I'll start this by saying I'm a huge fan of both ET and RD. That being said, this is only the second time this year RD finished off the box, and both times he was 4th. ET has finishes of 15, 8, 6, and 5 this year....so unless ET can figure out how to manage his bad days, the title is still RD's to lose. IMHO
yak651
Posts
9071
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Appleton, WI, USA
Fantasy
3/11/2017 7:37pm
Should of rode the first five laps like he rode that last lap and he would've been on the podium
olds cool
Posts
4285
Joined
1/17/2010
Location
Claremont, NC, USA
3/11/2017 7:37pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
This. Awesome ride. Seely is pissed too I bet.
cali11
Posts
1545
Joined
2/28/2016
Location
Federal Way, WA, USA
3/11/2017 7:37pm
Sully22 wrote:
I'll start this by saying I'm a huge fan of both ET and RD. That being said, this is only the second time this year RD...
I'll start this by saying I'm a huge fan of both ET and RD. That being said, this is only the second time this year RD finished off the box, and both times he was 4th. ET has finishes of 15, 8, 6, and 5 this year....so unless ET can figure out how to manage his bad days, the title is still RD's to lose. IMHO
Dude has won 5 of the last 7. What's to figure out?
3/11/2017 7:37pm
Just remember Tomac has started 10th or worse twice and has caught and passed Dungey once to win and almost..ALMOSTTT passed him again to win. Tomacs rollin right now it ain't over
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
3/11/2017 7:38pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
cali11 wrote:
How do you figure that? Tomac cut 12 points off Dungeys lead in the last two races!
Yep and still 7 more rounds left...That's a lot of points and a lot can happen.

Phantom 661
Posts
717
Joined
2/7/2013
Location
Torrance, CA, USA
3/11/2017 7:40pm
JWACK wrote:
He got waxed tonight. Rode great. But got waxed. His finish made this chase more interesting that's for sure.
My definition of getting waxed is different than yours. But yes, I agree Dungey rode great.
Definitely made for a good show.
Drtbykr
Posts
2058
Joined
10/29/2006
Location
Fredericton, CA
3/11/2017 7:42pm
Dungey made some great lines at the end. "excuse me" lines. That paint trading may have saved the day.

I think JA21 messed up the whole left side of the start line, but hey, good night for him.
Very honest on the podium.
norcal racer
Posts
291
Joined
1/31/2016
Location
Stockton, CA, USA
3/11/2017 7:42pm
Title is dungeys to lose. But I'm betting on Tomac now
Mit12
Posts
2228
Joined
6/23/2014
Location
Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA
3/11/2017 7:50pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey won the title tonight.
Agreed!
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
3/11/2017 7:51pm
Sully22 wrote:
I'll start this by saying I'm a huge fan of both ET and RD. That being said, this is only the second time this year RD...
I'll start this by saying I'm a huge fan of both ET and RD. That being said, this is only the second time this year RD finished off the box, and both times he was 4th. ET has finishes of 15, 8, 6, and 5 this year....so unless ET can figure out how to manage his bad days, the title is still RD's to lose. IMHO
cali11 wrote:
Dude has won 5 of the last 7. What's to figure out?
"What's to figure out?" How to manage his bad days better....

I'm not being controversial here or saying anything anyone doesn't already know. RD manages his bad days better than ET. If ET finishes the remaining 7 like he finished the last 7, and RD finishes the remaining 7 like his prior 7, RD still wins the title.

Over the last seven races:

RD's average points = 20.7142857
ET's average points = 21.8571429

Post a reply to: Dungey is pissed..

The Latest