Detroit SX Bench Racing - Night Show

Create New Tag

3/25/2017 3:19 PM

about 40 min till race time.

...bet Grant misses the holeshot.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/25/2017 3:20 PM

holeshot

|

3/25/2017 3:20 PM

Hooooleshotttt!

|

3/25/2017 3:21 PM

13 guys in the same second. Holie wins it methinks

|

3/25/2017 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2017 3:25 PM

Just looked at times, are they racing a 52 second flat track?

Top 8 split by less than half of a second, top 13 by less than a second top 19 by less than 1.5 seconds!

When has that ever happend before in SX

|

3/25/2017 3:31 PM

I'm ready to watch Eli close the points gap even more.
From here to the end of the season is going to be excellent!

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

3/25/2017 3:32 PM

Will OTB or SW be going live tonight?

|

3/25/2017 3:34 PM

SigPig wrote:

Will OTB or SW be going live tonight?

I won't, neither will OTB i believe. But no worries there is plenty of streams around for FS1 online.

I'm all set for some racing!!!

|

3/25/2017 3:40 PM

I'm a Dungey fan but really hope Tickle follows up his good qualifier in the mains. That guy has all the talent in the world....just needs to get it in his head that he's "that good". Carmichael must be tired of telling him, "Dude, you got this".

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/25/2017 3:41 PM

we better hope no yellows in the nascar race

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/25/2017 3:42 PM

imagine that, you guys get busted running illegal holeshot devices and all of a sudden GD2 is no where to be found.....

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

3/25/2017 3:43 PM

shit caution

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/25/2017 3:44 PM

Starcrossed is legit but got caught showing off like Magoo with the O's and T's. lost the holley.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

3/25/2017 3:45 PM

ocscottie wrote:

shit caution

shit cautions are never good...!.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

3/25/2017 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2017 3:49 PM

Clutchy wrote:

Starcrossed is legit but got caught showing off like Magoo with the O's and T's. lost the holley.

You can't beat these guys typing one letter at a time. Copy and paste

I'm not getting beat...my computer is.

|

3/25/2017 3:48 PM

plowboy wrote:

I'm a Dungey fan but really hope Tickle follows up his good qualifier in the mains. That guy has all the talent in the world....just needs to get it in his head that he's "that good". Carmichael must be tired of telling him, "Dude, you got this".

He needs starts . he had an epic ride last week . but when you start 16th it makes it so hard . he has been really quick all year , would love to see him get on the box again tonight

|

3/25/2017 3:50 PM

How you doing Scottie? I've been working to much to join in this season. I did get a pot of great northern beans, mushrooms, onions, and a bunch of leftover pork loin going. I would trade it for a big old round table pie though.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/25/2017 3:52 PM

Wait what time is SX mountain time? should be 8:30 right

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

3/25/2017 3:53 PM

SigPig wrote:

Will OTB or SW be going live tonight?

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

I won't, neither will OTB i believe. But no worries there is plenty of streams around for FS1 online.

I'm all set for some racing!!!

That means we're on cricfree? Or do you know of another option? Definitely appreciate anything to help us poor Canadians get our sx fix

|

3/25/2017 3:53 PM

Clutchy wrote:

Starcrossed is legit but got caught showing off like Magoo with the O's and T's. lost the holley.

Starcrossed wrote:

You can't beat these guys typing one letter at a time. Copy and paste

I'm not getting beat...my computer is.

LMAO... Check and noted. Feels like I'm riding on flats.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

3/25/2017 3:54 PM

plowboy wrote:

How you doing Scottie? I've been working to much to join in this season. I did get a pot of great northern beans, mushrooms, onions, and a bunch of leftover pork loin going. I would trade it for a big old round table pie though.

Love it... No one say pie any more.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

3/25/2017 3:54 PM

plowboy wrote:

I'm a Dungey fan but really hope Tickle follows up his good qualifier in the mains. That guy has all the talent in the world....just needs to get it in his head that he's "that good". Carmichael must be tired of telling him, "Dude, you got this".

brimx153 wrote:

He needs starts . he had an epic ride last week . but when you start 16th it makes it so hard . he has been really quick all year , would love to see him get on the box again tonight

Agreed completely. If he could ever get a holey....I think he could stay up there...it's all in his head.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/25/2017 3:56 PM

SigPig wrote:

Will OTB or SW be going live tonight?

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

I won't, neither will OTB i believe. But no worries there is plenty of streams around for FS1 online.

I'm all set for some racing!!!

Cool. Hope to find a good one. Thanks.

|

3/25/2017 3:56 PM

SigPig wrote:

Will OTB or SW be going live tonight?

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

I won't, neither will OTB i believe. But no worries there is plenty of streams around for FS1 online.

I'm all set for some racing!!!

mx617 wrote:

That means we're on cricfree? Or do you know of another option? Definitely appreciate anything to help us poor Canadians get our sx fix

If you have facebook search for: blizzardextremesports

|

3/25/2017 4:00 PM

Live now.

|

3/25/2017 4:01 PM

|

3/25/2017 4:01 PM

we are live!!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/25/2017 4:01 PM

Ralph already said "drop the gate!" during the intro. You know this is going to be good.

|

3/25/2017 4:02 PM

Here we go

|

3/25/2017 4:02 PM

|