Congrats CP 377

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:36pm
Congrats to Christophe for even getting back on a bike after you accident let alone winning moto's and coming so close to the championship.Good Luck next year
|
eb313
Posts
519
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
9/11/2010 5:48pm
X2
ns503
Posts
4646
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
NS Toolies, CA
9/11/2010 5:52pm
I still have nothing but respect for 377.

Keep your chin up dude...

`ol Ger
Posts
6269
Joined
7/15/2007
Location
Piqua, OH, USA
9/11/2010 5:55pm
Best of luck to CP in the future.
9/11/2010 5:55pm
Dudes a bad ass mo fo.

Keep winning races Christophe. Love watching you ride.

Getting broke off happens in this sport and it will cost titles but there is always a new title to win anyway whether you got the last one or not.

The Shop

swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
9/11/2010 7:55pm
Its not how many times you get knocked down, its how many times you get back up.

Definitely keep your chin up CP377.
9/11/2010 7:58pm
I, for some odd reason, see him coming back down to the Lites class when he is older if the Lites Outdoor title is the only thing eluding him at the end of his career. If he still has the fire by then. It's unfinished business in my eyes.
adamdf
Posts
2132
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
St. Michael, BB
9/11/2010 8:01pm
ns503 wrote:
I still have nothing but respect for 377.

Keep your chin up dude...

x2
chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
9/11/2010 8:09pm
Thank god Weeks has been smart enough not to post his BS because CP won't win ANY 450 races right? CP gained a fan in me this year and to say I disliked him last year would be an understatement
9/11/2010 8:24pm
He has gained so much respect and his fan base has shot way up in the 2nd 1/2 of the year. He's a great guy.
Weeks381fan
Posts
598
Joined
4/23/2010
Location
Charleston, SC, USA
9/11/2010 8:40pm
Thank god Weeks has been smart enough not to post his BS because CP won't win ANY 450 races right? CP gained a fan in me...
Thank god Weeks has been smart enough not to post his BS because CP won't win ANY 450 races right? CP gained a fan in me this year and to say I disliked him last year would be an understatement
I said he wasn't going to win a title unless lots of things went his way. Don't put words in my mouth. Way to go TC!
kevin204
Posts
4176
Joined
12/29/2006
Location
Kawartha Lakes, ON, CA
Fantasy
9/11/2010 8:48pm
I feel bad for Christophe. He seems to take a lot of shit from fans because of being French, when he's really never done or said anything wrong. The guy is so talented, you can see it every time you watch him ride. I wish him a speedy recovery and can't wait to see what he can do on a 450!
CR250Rider
Posts
6706
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Moses Lake, WA, USA
9/11/2010 9:01pm
Damn good rider, best wishes for a speedy recovery, we need him out there for sure!!!

chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
9/11/2010 9:07pm
Thank god Weeks has been smart enough not to post his BS because CP won't win ANY 450 races right? CP gained a fan in me...
Thank god Weeks has been smart enough not to post his BS because CP won't win ANY 450 races right? CP gained a fan in me this year and to say I disliked him last year would be an understatement
I said he wasn't going to win a title unless lots of things went his way. Don't put words in my mouth. Way to go TC!
Touche
9/11/2010 9:10pm
Even though there are still times I find it difficult reading Pourcel (maybe it's a French thing); I'm grateful for the interest and excitement he brings to the sport.
9/11/2010 9:14pm
It's been a tough two set of circumstances but he knows he has the respect of Trey and others.
FlaNard
Posts
3620
Joined
10/13/2009
Location
Layton, UT, USA
9/11/2010 9:44pm
He is an amazing rider, an amazing talent, and an all around bad ass moto dude. He will be back and on fire. Thanks for the great season Chris.
Preset
Posts
593
Joined
4/10/2008
Location
AU
9/11/2010 10:07pm
For Christophe to come back from what might have been a career ending injury and to perform like he has is amazing.
My hats off to him>Well done #377
9/11/2010 10:10pm
I think he made a lot of American fans this year. I loved seeing the emotion out of him, seeing his personality come through a bit more, and the dude can flat out ride. You're the man, CP - can't wait to see you on the big bikes.

Post a reply to: Congrats CP 377

The Latest