Chad Reed at Maggiora - Video

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2016 1:24 AM

|

6/14/2016 2:28 AM

line-up wrote:

Nice video !

A bit too dry for that tyre ! (at 2'53) but the track looks exceptional, except the wall after a big tabletop / before the start.

Go Reedy !!!
|

6/14/2016 2:31 AM

Cool.

|

6/14/2016 2:40 AM

it will be cool to see him race the gp guys. he better get some better starts than he did in sx otherwise gajser, febvre, ac and nagl going to be gone very quick.

|

6/14/2016 3:46 AM

line-up wrote:

Sure sits down a lot.

|

6/14/2016 3:52 AM

line-up wrote:

Yeh he needed an MX71 there.

|

Melbourne, Australia. Current rides: '11 RMZ450, '84 CR500, '06 DRZ400, '79 KX250 with 400 engine, '06 GSXR1000 full Yosh racebike.

6/14/2016 4:12 AM

line-up wrote:

Im in a bit of a quandary right now.

My girlfriend is due to give birth any day - her due date was actually yesterday - but I really want to see Chad Reed race the British GP this weekend!

She told me that as long as there's no signs of labour by Sunday morning I can drive down to Matterly Basin. Im excited for the birth obviously, but part of me hopes it doesn't come until next week. Is that bad? grin

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

6/14/2016 4:28 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

My girlfriend is due to give birth any day - her due date was actually yesterday - but I ...more

If you do, you gonna hear about it for the rest of your life. Better don`t.

|

6/14/2016 4:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2016 4:56 AM

line-up wrote:

Not really sure what to expect from him. I'd love to see him get a podium but the low top 10s are probably more realistic.
The two tracks should suit him though. Mantova is a bit like Millville

Awesome that he can race with the 22

|

6/14/2016 5:59 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

My girlfriend is due to give birth any day - her due date was actually yesterday - but I ...more

Lots of races on youtube bud.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/14/2016 6:02 AM

line-up wrote:

Thanks guys! :-)

|

6/14/2016 6:02 AM

Crush wrote:

Lots of races on youtube bud.

smile

It's not often I get the opportunity to see him ride in the flesh though (always thought that was a weird saying...). It will no doubt be the last too.
|

1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

6/14/2016 6:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2016 6:16 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

My wife was "any day" with our daughter when the 2014 Metlife SX came to town. I went with 2 cell phones in my pockets, ready to race home in the event she went into labor. Mia was born a few days after the race. Good luck Bro!

|

United States of America

6/14/2016 6:21 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

Bring her. They have paramedics at the track

|

6/14/2016 6:54 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

Man, good news congratulations!!

Good luck with gettin to the race AND seeing your baby born or at least one of them haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

6/14/2016 7:18 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Man, good news congratulations!!

Good luck with gettin to the race AND seeing your baby born or at least one of them haha

X2....that's a hell of a weekend right there! Congrat's Jamma!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/14/2016 7:39 AM

About Matterley Basin, does anyone know till what time they let cars/campers onto the camping? At Valkenswaard there was no one at the gate from like 9pm. Idk how long the boat trip gonna take and maybe we have to wait there for some hours before we even get onto the boat. There's a good possibility we arive around 11pm or even later.

|

6/14/2016 8:03 AM

vschaik141 wrote:

About Matterley Basin, does anyone know till what time they let cars/campers onto the camping? At Valkenswaard there was no ...more

It won't shut at 9.00 but you might struggle after about 10.30ish... If your in a camper there's plenty of room to park nearby but a car/tent combo will be tougher.

|

6/14/2016 8:09 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

I have a mate who's son was born on the Saturday of the Weston beach race weekend.... Sunday he took the Mrs and the boy down to the beach for an hour to watch the start..... Maybe the big day will come before the GP and you can all go as a familywhistling

If this bloody rain doesn't stop it might not be a bad deal to watch it on TV anyway!!!!

|

6/14/2016 8:26 AM

I want to see reed do well but I have a feeling it's going to go how it went with alessi (32nd in first Moto and around that in the 2nd) will be good to see him race in the flesh though

|

6/14/2016 8:43 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

Jamma let me translate what your gf said into what she means: "You better be here when I need a ride and when I start labor and at the hospital and NOT at some mx race hanging on some Aussie's nutz when your baby needs you. If you make that mistake just send the child support check to my new bf that was there for me." Hahahahahah

|

6/14/2016 9:10 AM

line-up wrote:

ha ha, yeah I expect she would probably rather I didn't go really. She seems happy enough about it on the outside but I'm not stupid enough to leave her in the lurch.

When I told my old man he told me I need to get my priorities straight; he said I'll be stuck with the kid for the rest of my life but Chad Reed only comes to the UK once every ten years... smile

I'll just play it by ear.

|

1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

6/14/2016 9:12 AM

Sidecar wrote:

It won't shut at 9.00 but you might struggle after about 10.30ish... If your in a camper there's plenty of room to park nearby ...more

Oeeh found it at the website of matterley basin. They close at 11... my buddy gonna try to get free from work another 2 hours early so we make it to the pond in time. + decidedd not to take the camper, will take the van so we can drive a lil bit faster. All we need is beer, bbq, lil food and coffee & a place to sleep... no need for a camper eheh. Just home we have no big delays and make it in time to enter the party camping. I read there is 3 camping area's : general, family & party! Hope them brits are as crazy as the french.

|

6/14/2016 9:16 AM

joshua.cowin wrote:

I want to see reed do well but I have a feeling it's going to go how it went with alessi (32nd in first Moto and around that ...more

No way! Pretty sure reedy will be top 10ish ^^. Even think top 5 is possible. I just don't see him get beaten by guys like charlier, butron, potisek. He's no stranger to the euro circuits. But even if he wouldn't score points it be great to see him ride again!

|

6/14/2016 9:26 AM

joshua.cowin wrote:

I want to see reed do well but I have a feeling it's going to go how it went with alessi (32nd in first Moto and around that ...more

vschaik141 wrote:

No way! Pretty sure reedy will be top 10ish ^^. Even think top 5 is possible. I just don't see him get beaten by guys like ...more

Im thinking he'd do well to get top 15. Not much outdoor mx for him in the past couple years.

|

6/14/2016 9:33 AM

line-up wrote:

Top 15

|

6/14/2016 9:40 AM

line-up wrote:
jamma10 wrote:

ha ha, yeah I expect she would probably rather I didn't go really. She seems happy enough about it on the outside but I'm not ...more

You have a wise old man. grin

Honestly though I was there when my son was born and there is no way I would trade being there during his birth to see any racer on any track. The timing does suck for you though.

|

Those dudes on Vital take shit WAY too seriously. I think they think they are signed on to a "let's cure cancer" message board

6/14/2016 10:08 AM

Your pops is wise. Hahaa. Seriously though congratulations on the child. And maybe take her to the race with you and she can have the kid at the track. That would be awesome!

|

6/14/2016 10:09 AM

vschaik141 wrote:

About Matterley Basin, does anyone know till what time they let cars/campers onto the camping? At Valkenswaard there was no ...more

Sidecar wrote:

It won't shut at 9.00 but you might struggle after about 10.30ish... If your in a camper there's plenty of room to park nearby ...more

vschaik141 wrote:

Oeeh found it at the website of matterley basin. They close at 11... my buddy gonna try to get free from work another 2 hours ...more

The campsite will be nuts, take plenty of ££££s to pay to go on the kids quads.... Trust me after about 9.pm there will be no kids on them, it gets properly messy, I think there are videos on YouTube from last year.
And don't park too close to anybody lighting a fire.... Or riding pit bikes..... Or wielding chainsaws....

|

6/14/2016 10:13 AM

line-up wrote:

How is that tire...unsure
Photo

|