Chad Reed MXGP Mandatory?

PabstBR11
Posts
225
Joined
9/29/2014
Location
Southlake, TX, USA
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2016 4:19pm
I searched but didn't find any confirmation or discussion. In the MotoGP video on transworld it said he had two mandatory MXGP races. Is that just attending and PR or he is actually racing two rounds?
|
KTMShane699
Posts
1307
Joined
12/6/2013
Location
Colchester, CT, USA
2/8/2016 12:39pm
I'm guessing but maybe he's doing Glen Helen and the Carolina round? That would make the most sense since they're back to back rounds.
ATKpilot99
Posts
10501
Joined
4/13/2010
Location
Lake Geneva, WI, USA
2/8/2016 12:41pm
Don't know about mandatory but I thought he was racing the Charlotte round plus 2 in Europe.
PabstBR11
Posts
225
Joined
9/29/2014
Location
Southlake, TX, USA
2/8/2016 12:45pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Don't know about mandatory but I thought he was racing the Charlotte round plus 2 in Europe.
After reading it i was just hoping he was racing and not just a PR commitment. And i agree, the US rounds make the most sense but i want to see him in Europe shredding.

The Shop

Jt$
Posts
1129
Joined
11/2/2011
Location
Boise, ID, USA
2/8/2016 12:56pm
2 in Europe
ML512
Posts
17070
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
2/8/2016 12:59pm
Jt$ wrote:
2 in Europe
Matterly Basin and Maggiora, I believe?
2/8/2016 2:06pm
ML512 wrote:
Matterly Basin and Maggiora, I believe?
Maggiora : MXoN this year.
Ewan
Posts
614
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Scotland, GB
2/8/2016 2:12pm
Man, that's the family vacation derailed!

SJK
Posts
479
Joined
11/14/2015
Location
FI
2/8/2016 2:14pm
Matterley Basin and Mantova
Mini Elsinore
Posts
1967
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
2/8/2016 4:02pm
You cannot mandate things to an icon.
You can suggest things.
You can encourage things.
You can even have a signed contract specifying things.
But you cannot mandate things to someone such as Chad Reed---who has "f-u" money.
Let's call him "subject" until he gets there. Hope it happens.
2/8/2016 4:05pm
I heard he was going to do em on a 250 twostroke out of a box van and just kick it....
mx836
Posts
5577
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
;, BF
2/8/2016 4:17pm
I heard he was going to do em on a 250 twostroke out of a box van and just kick it....
Rumor has it he's going to run boot gators and a kidney belt.
51xc
Posts
2190
Joined
7/27/2015
Location
DE
2/8/2016 4:19pm
Jt$ wrote:
2 in Europe
ML512 wrote:
Matterly Basin and Maggiora, I believe?
i belive it when i see it. Smile

Post a reply to: Chad Reed MXGP Mandatory?

The Latest