Bring some fun back

jonboy688
Posts
438
Joined
9/3/2015
Location
China Grove, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 7:05am
I miss kdub doing the ride along on the tracks. And then the awesome transfers. Maybe monster should bring their boy axel up to the big stage and get the crowd pumped up before the race. like him or hate him he has talent in a bike and would be a good thing to bring the younger crowd.
|
Donovan759
Posts
2089
Joined
10/12/2017
Location
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
12/29/2017 8:13am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2017 8:14am
I give it 10 posts before this turns into a Ronnie Mac thread. Stamp it.
12/29/2017 8:20am
Both would be valid suggestions.
kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
12/29/2017 8:40am
RonnieMac will be the new sideshow!
enketchum
Posts
4397
Joined
2/6/2012
Location
Pasadena, CA, USA
12/29/2017 9:20am
Ronnie Mac could be the floor reporter

The Shop

dsmith
Posts
4587
Joined
3/29/2011
Location
way north, IN, USA
Fantasy
12/29/2017 9:29am
uncle Ronnie should be out there racing......windham should get back in the announcers booth....I liked him announcing....
Acidreamer
Posts
1793
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Mansfield, OH, USA
12/29/2017 9:30am
I would prefer ronnie mac. I want to see him get on top of the mechanics tower and eat a girls ass right then and there
byke
Posts
3176
Joined
8/12/2015
Location
Auburn, CA, USA
12/29/2017 10:05am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2017 10:06am
Donovan759 wrote:
I give it 10 posts before this turns into a Ronnie Mac thread. Stamp it.
I'm gonna go with 2. Tongue
early
Posts
10112
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
12/29/2017 10:07am
jonboy688 wrote:
I miss kdub doing the ride along on the tracks. And then the awesome transfers. Maybe monster should bring their boy axel up to the big...
I miss kdub doing the ride along on the tracks. And then the awesome transfers. Maybe monster should bring their boy axel up to the big stage and get the crowd pumped up before the race. like him or hate him he has talent in a bike and would be a good thing to bring the younger crowd.
Sounds like you want him to get a job...not gonna happen.
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
12/29/2017 10:59am
Axel who? Please not this guy..



peelout
Posts
18423
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
12/29/2017 11:06am
Ronnie eats ass. that's something i can support
bd
Posts
6056
Joined
4/6/2007
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
12/29/2017 11:11am
The 2018 season hasn’t started and we already have bitchen about the lack of fun.....

Thought the racing was the show.... perhaps I am wrong.

AMAZING
Indymxer
Posts
165
Joined
4/22/2017
Location
Carmel, IN, USA
12/29/2017 11:13am
bd wrote:
The 2018 season hasn’t started and we already have bitchen about the lack of fun.....

Thought the racing was the show.... perhaps I am wrong.

AMAZING
It used to be. Back in the early 90's.
jonboy688
Posts
438
Joined
9/3/2015
Location
China Grove, NC, USA
12/29/2017 11:18am
bd wrote:
The 2018 season hasn’t started and we already have bitchen about the lack of fun.....

Thought the racing was the show.... perhaps I am wrong.

AMAZING
Fun brings more people to the sport and that’s what our small sport needs is more people to enjoy it and buy products. I am sorry if someone doing some sick transfers or a lap of the track while talking to you isn’t enough about racing for you. i enjoy the the rider intros and fire works before the event starts. But guess what they don’t even show that on tv, unless it’s a short 3 sec clip.
12/29/2017 11:21am
Axel who? Please not this guy.. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/12/29/234847/s1200_axel.jpg[/img]
Axel who? Please not this guy..





12/29/2017 11:55am
I want to see 2 people put on riding gear and load tough blocks into a pickup as fast as they can, and the first person to complete the task and then run up and honk the horn on the truck wins a $5 gift card to the Official Monster Energy Supercross Merchandise Truck. I bet that would have everyone on the edge of their seat.
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
12/29/2017 12:02pm Edited Date/Time 12/29/2017 12:03pm
Real rider introductions before the mains, helmets off with Miss SX giving each a few seconds of attention.

Wait that may have come out wrong, errr, never mind.
m.hardesty16
Posts
661
Joined
8/1/2017
Location
Odenton, MD, USA
12/30/2017 3:41pm
No, not Axell.
JL13
Posts
292
Joined
5/12/2010
Location
Goodyear, AZ, USA
12/30/2017 4:02pm
Didn’t Axell state that he intended on attempting to qualify for a few Supercross races this year?
12/30/2017 4:28pm
I don’t see a problem with axell or anyone with skills like him. Nothing wrong with some transfers before the show starts
Rockinar
Posts
1063
Joined
9/16/2016
Location
Katy, TX, USA
12/30/2017 4:38pm
peelout wrote:
Ronnie eats ass. that's something i can support
Guys in prison do too.
12/30/2017 4:39pm
Forget the racing, I want to see some WWE style scripted racing followed by a crowd bike launch
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68133
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
12/30/2017 5:09pm
Achmed Foley? Achnell...? Achwell...Axel lol.

nascarnate326
Posts
3008
Joined
11/3/2014
Location
Charlotte, MI, USA
12/30/2017 5:13pm
the only thing I want back is a 125 class
KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
12/30/2017 5:59pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I want to see 2 people put on riding gear and load tough blocks into a pickup as fast as they can, and the first person...
I want to see 2 people put on riding gear and load tough blocks into a pickup as fast as they can, and the first person to complete the task and then run up and honk the horn on the truck wins a $5 gift card to the Official Monster Energy Supercross Merchandise Truck. I bet that would have everyone on the edge of their seat.
Feld would hand a can koozie to the winner while Lerch screams his lungs out on how awesome it is.
dirtnapper
Posts
5454
Joined
4/14/2011
Location
Alberta, CA
12/30/2017 6:33pm
peelout wrote:
Ronnie eats ass. that's something i can support
At least you support something. Unlike your child support.....
The Candyman
Posts
128
Joined
10/20/2017
Location
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
12/30/2017 7:35pm
bd wrote:
The 2018 season hasn’t started and we already have bitchen about the lack of fun.....

Thought the racing was the show.... perhaps I am wrong.

AMAZING
jonboy688 wrote:
Fun brings more people to the sport and that’s what our small sport needs is more people to enjoy it and buy products. I am sorry...
Fun brings more people to the sport and that’s what our small sport needs is more people to enjoy it and buy products. I am sorry if someone doing some sick transfers or a lap of the track while talking to you isn’t enough about racing for you. i enjoy the the rider intros and fire works before the event starts. But guess what they don’t even show that on tv, unless it’s a short 3 sec clip.
The opening ceremonies and exhibitions are like foreplay..fun but not the real deal. We want gate drops and more of racing.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
12/30/2017 7:56pm
Acidreamer wrote:
I would prefer ronnie mac. I want to see him get on top of the mechanics tower and eat a girls ass right then and there
(...as my finger edges closer to the click button...)
mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
12/30/2017 8:22pm


yak651
Posts
9075
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Appleton, WI, USA
Fantasy
12/31/2017 6:46am
JL13 wrote:
Didn’t Axell state that he intended on attempting to qualify for a few Supercross races this year?
Has he done the road to supercross to get his license? I don't remember anyone reporting on his arenacross results.
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68133
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
12/31/2017 8:20am
mx295 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/12/30/235040/s1200_E72ED299_C3D1_43D1_B5A4_8095A3B1B731.jpg[/img]


LOL. I automatically just sang that out loud like an idiot. Thanks for the laugh.

Post a reply to: Bring some fun back

The Latest