Bench Racing - Spring Creek National Timed Qualifying

7/16/2022 7:13am
Vital member Lars van Berkel in B practice. Did he miss his flight or why does he race Millville instead of Southwick? Whistling
7/16/2022 7:16am
crusty_xx wrote:
Vital member Lars van Berkel in B practice. Did he miss his flight or why does he race Millville instead of Southwick? Whistling
Good fantasy pick at a 18 by the way
CPan
Posts
468
Joined
2/21/2022
Location
CA
7/16/2022 7:19am
Savatgy making good on this fill in spot. Hopefully he’s got a full time ride next year. Seems like he’s matured a lot and he’s ripping on that Kawi.
6
7/16/2022 7:25am
FLmxer wrote:
I have watched every one live on youtube with no issues.
Thanks for the PM bud, I tried replying but the send button doesn't work.

ML - My PM's have been like that since I joined. Can't SEND.
2

The Shop

GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
7/16/2022 7:28am
450 B Qualifying 1:

DC
Posts
3889
Joined
5/1/2009
Location
Morgantown, WV, USA
7/16/2022 7:30am
crusty_xx wrote:
Vital member Lars van Berkel in B practice. Did he miss his flight or why does he race Millville instead of Southwick? Whistling
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the rest that he stays for.

DC
Racer X
9
1
DA498
Posts
1647
Joined
10/11/2008
Location
Milliken, CO, USA
7/16/2022 7:42am
Man! The Dunge is not feeling it. COME ON MAN!!! 😝
1
plowboy
Posts
14816
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
7/16/2022 7:44am
DC wrote:
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the...
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the rest that he stays for.

DC
Racer X
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic? I mean they are squared away?
str8line
Posts
3651
Joined
9/20/2018
Location
Sandy, UT, USA
7/16/2022 7:49am
Wheres Levi?
GD2 wrote:
Broken wrist. Out for the season.
A huge loss. Was really hoping Levi would start challenging for wins regularly. He's an amazing rider.
4
DC
Posts
3889
Joined
5/1/2009
Location
Morgantown, WV, USA
7/16/2022 7:51am
DC wrote:
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the...
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the rest that he stays for.

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic...
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic? I mean they are squared away?
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's Spring Creek and I am sure it will go well, as always.

DC
Racer X
3
1
MikeID
Posts
361
Joined
3/29/2016
Location
Boise, ID, USA
7/16/2022 7:53am
Looking forward to seeing Jeremy with Weege in the booth today. Love watching Spring Creek.
2
plowboy
Posts
14816
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
7/16/2022 7:56am
DC wrote:
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the...
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the rest that he stays for.

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic...
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic? I mean they are squared away?
DC wrote:
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's...
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's Spring Creek and I am sure it will go well, as always.

DC
Racer X
Lucky dog. Enjoy...hope it's not 105 degrees wherever you are. Miserable in Kansas.Pinch
1
plowboy
Posts
14816
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
7/16/2022 7:58am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/16/559889/s1200_293646294_141726995197617_1421331239666655087_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/16/559888/s1200_294105602_1106021043319459_873595443424026835_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/16/559887/s1200_293752723_1758340081185011_64791019505568794_n.jpg[/img]


A little bit o' heaven.Cool
2
7/16/2022 8:00am
How long from now until the first gate drop?
Crush
Posts
21153
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
7/16/2022 8:05am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/16/559889/s1200_293646294_141726995197617_1421331239666655087_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/16/559888/s1200_294105602_1106021043319459_873595443424026835_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/16/559887/s1200_293752723_1758340081185011_64791019505568794_n.jpg[/img]


Place looks epic!
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
7/16/2022 8:05am
DC wrote:
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the...
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the rest that he stays for.

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic...
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic? I mean they are squared away?
DC wrote:
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's...
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's Spring Creek and I am sure it will go well, as always.

DC
Racer X
Looks like qualifying is live on Flo, but not live on YouTube.
1
7/16/2022 8:06am
crusty_xx wrote:
Vital member Lars van Berkel in B practice. Did he miss his flight or why does he race Millville instead of Southwick? Whistling
DC wrote:
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the...
Too many entries at Southwick to squeeze him in at the last moment; we tried to make sure Lars got in for Spring Creek and the rest that he stays for.

DC
Racer X
Makes sense. He should be fine at Millville too
1911
Posts
5016
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
7/16/2022 8:11am
plowboy wrote:
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic...
Morning bud. Not to throw anyone under the bus but is/are there tracks where you can just kick back a little because everything is just copacetic? I mean they are squared away?
DC wrote:
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's...
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's Spring Creek and I am sure it will go well, as always.

DC
Racer X
GD2 wrote:
Looks like qualifying is live on Flo, but not live on YouTube.
I don’t see it on Flo, or YouTube
soggy
Posts
9040
Joined
12/3/2018
Location
USA
7/16/2022 8:12am
DC wrote:
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's...
I am on my family vacation, the one week I have off before Loretta Lynn's and then school starts back up. I am missing this weekend's Spring Creek and I am sure it will go well, as always.

DC
Racer X
GD2 wrote:
Looks like qualifying is live on Flo, but not live on YouTube.
1911 wrote:
I don’t see it on Flo, or YouTube
It’s on flo.
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
7/16/2022 8:14am
GD2 wrote:
Looks like qualifying is live on Flo, but not live on YouTube.
1911 wrote:
I don’t see it on Flo, or YouTube
soggy wrote:
It’s on flo.
Yup, the ProMotocross site states it should be on YouTube as well. No bueno.
1
Cygrace74
Posts
1152
Joined
7/2/2017
Location
Westport, MA, USA
7/16/2022 8:16am
The broadcast schedule ad clearly showed qualifying live on Flo only. People want to get mad when it’s been advertised as such
2
Press516
Posts
5996
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
7/16/2022 8:17am
1911 wrote:
I don’t see it on Flo, or YouTube
soggy wrote:
It’s on flo.
GD2 wrote:
Yup, the ProMotocross site states it should be on YouTube as well. No bueno.
Not on YouTube.... That sucks.
3
Cygrace74
Posts
1152
Joined
7/2/2017
Location
Westport, MA, USA
7/16/2022 8:18am
Also Talon Hawkins is on a year old bike. Weird decision when he’s going pro that he hasn’t ridden the new bike all year and is now racing the old bike. Maybe parts supply issues, but the truck must only be stocked with parts for the new bike everyone’s been riding all gear
1911
Posts
5016
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
7/16/2022 8:19am
GD2 wrote:
Looks like qualifying is live on Flo, but not live on YouTube.
1911 wrote:
I don’t see it on Flo, or YouTube
soggy wrote:
It’s on flo.
Flo put up a good fight, kicked my ass, but I found it. 👍🤣.
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
7/16/2022 8:19am
Cygrace74 wrote:
The broadcast schedule ad clearly showed qualifying live on Flo only. People want to get mad when it’s been advertised as such


Look at the top right. I have Flo, but this shouldn't have been placed on the official website of the series if it wasn't true.
2
7/16/2022 8:19am
Someone tell the camera crew there’s other people out there other than jett
1
mxav8r
Posts
605
Joined
10/26/2006
Location
Atl, GA, USA
7/16/2022 8:22am
Cygrace74 wrote:
The broadcast schedule ad clearly showed qualifying live on Flo only. People want to get mad when it’s been advertised as such
You really need to do a little research before posting…

3
Cygrace74
Posts
1152
Joined
7/2/2017
Location
Westport, MA, USA
7/16/2022 8:22am
GD2 wrote:
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/10c9f0ffe2281b38b3ef0f514ad0a62d.png[/img] Look at the top right. I have Flo, but this shouldn't have been placed on the official website of the series if it wasn't true.


Look at the top right. I have Flo, but this shouldn't have been placed on the official website of the series if it wasn't true.

Post a reply to: Bench Racing - Spring Creek National Timed Qualifying

The Latest