Bench Racing - High Point Main Races

daemon666
6/18/2022 2:47pm
I'm watching Mavtv plus replay. I'm not one to complain but dear lord watching the replay looks like I'm watching a race from 2000 it's so what they say "potato" meaning video quality is so bad. There I finally complained about MavTV plus.
Moto24
6/18/2022 2:59pm
jambalaya wrote:
Ken Softzen is back!
That didn’t age well.
6/18/2022 3:01pm
daemon666 wrote:
I'm watching Mavtv plus replay. I'm not one to complain but dear lord watching the replay looks like I'm watching a race from 2000 it's so...
I'm watching Mavtv plus replay. I'm not one to complain but dear lord watching the replay looks like I'm watching a race from 2000 it's so what they say "potato" meaning video quality is so bad. There I finally complained about MavTV plus.
Potato phone filming the race! Lol
Front242
6/18/2022 3:03pm
Now to F1 qualifying.

What great racing today.

Go Diesel!!
right and tomorrow Moto GP and Erzberg rodeo together Cool

The Shop

mx_phreek
Fantasy
242nd
6/18/2022 3:15pm
daemon666 wrote:
I'm watching Mavtv plus replay. I'm not one to complain but dear lord watching the replay looks like I'm watching a race from 2000 it's so...
Dude.. I've got it on now and its horrendous lol. You cant read any names on screen or make the faces out in pictures. You cant see the bikes its all a big blur and cant change the quality. I don't think I've ever seen a race so bad haha
kpiper
6/18/2022 3:54pm
Tomac is flying but Chase looks to be Mr. Consistant now. It will be hard for Eli if Chase does not make a big mistake.

Who can get between Eli and Chase for him to make up points? Dungey? ET3's starts were not so hot today making it much harder on him than needed.

Kenny "almost" decided to fade and then remembered his IG post and JS7 calling him out.
motomike137
6/18/2022 4:13pm
The hole that Eli dug himself at round 1 is going to be tough to overcome even if he rides like this every week from here on out. I think it's between him and Sexton ultimately and he's going o need sexton to have at least a bad moto finish at some point.
DownSouth
6/18/2022 4:44pm
The hole that Eli dug himself at round 1 is going to be tough to overcome even if he rides like this every week from here...
The hole that Eli dug himself at round 1 is going to be tough to overcome even if he rides like this every week from here on out. I think it's between him and Sexton ultimately and he's going o need sexton to have at least a bad moto finish at some point.
It is only 14 points and Sexton has yet to prove he can hold it together in a full 450 series.
Nighttrain
6/18/2022 4:45pm
The hole that Eli dug himself at round 1 is going to be tough to overcome even if he rides like this every week from here...
That’s the way I see it, too. The season is 1/3 over and Sexton is very fast each week. Let’s hope they both stay healthy and it stays close thru the last moto.
OleTex
6/18/2022 7:42pm
Nighttrain wrote:
That’s the way I see it, too. The season is 1/3 over and Sexton is very fast each week. Let’s hope they both stay healthy and...
That’s the way I see it, too. The season is 1/3 over and Sexton is very fast each week. Let’s hope they both stay healthy and it stays close thru the last moto.
Me too. Can Sexton make it? Or will experience win over young talent? My bets on the former.
motomike137
6/19/2022 11:44am
Nighttrain wrote:
That’s the way I see it, too. The season is 1/3 over and Sexton is very fast each week. Let’s hope they both stay healthy and...
OleTex wrote:
Me too. Can Sexton make it? Or will experience win over young talent? My bets on the former.
While Chase has still had a couple brain farts they havent been the epic type like in the past. His confidence looks to be growing by leaps and bounds now. I think Eli really wants this title this summer as well. I think he wants to win it, repeat in SX and then call it a career. I can't wait to see these guys at Redddddddd Buddddddddd!!!!!
nousername
6/19/2022 9:30pm
Roczen aint the fastest anymore but his last lap was only about a half second off his fastest and he's definitely fighting back. Huge improvements from him.

Post a reply to: Bench Racing - High Point Main Races

The Latest