Anderson under review?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2021 6:57 PM

I didn’t see anything worthy of punishment, thoughts.

|

3/13/2021 6:57 PM

My thoughts exactly.

|

3/13/2021 7:00 PM

Aggressive racing but nothing dirty

|

He definitely muscled Malcom and Dylan but I would think if anyone got a talking to it would be Malcom. His attempt at retaliation could have gone much worse. Looked like he grabbed a handful of throttle and intended to torpedo Anderson.

|

Looked like aggressive racing to me. If anything, Malcolm should be under investigation I’d think.

|

Absolutely insane. If anyone should be under review it’s mookie for his t bone attempt.

|

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Looked like aggressive racing to me. If anything, Malcolm should be under investigation I’d think.

why, karma got mookie pretty quickly lol

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

3/13/2021 7:01 PM

If they even give him a warning it's garbage.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/13/2021 7:01 PM

Craig should buy JA21 a beer...

|

3/13/2021 7:02 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

If they even give him a warning it's garbage.

I agree. If I was a team manager that’s exactly how I’d like to see my riders ride.

|

3/13/2021 7:03 PM

This needs to be under review.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

Mookie’s attempt at retaliation should be penalized but I guess lawn darting into concrete is probably enough punishment for his ill considered actions.

|

Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2021 7:21 PM

So Star protested or someone is missing Reed and replacing him with Anderson we'll he already wasn't a fan of Anderson... Hi Mr G

|

3/13/2021 7:04 PM

I feel like any time someone comes within three inches of ferandis it goes under review. I notice a trend.

|

3/13/2021 7:04 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Supercross ...more

You know what we call that?

INTENTIONAL

So, AMA...if you're going to reveiw ANYBODY...?

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

3/13/2021 7:06 PM

Anderson under review? That's real cute...best rider on the track tonight other than Webb.

|

3/13/2021 7:08 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Anderson under review? That's real cute...best rider on the track tonight other than Webb.

Yes, but, some people may have been made uncomfortale by is aggressive riding...whistling

grin

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

3/13/2021 7:08 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

INTENTIONAL

At first I thought he had maybe a case of whiskey throttle, but then they went to the replay, and yeah, no, definitely did that on purpose.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/13/2021 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2021 7:26 PM

Anderson just needs to tell the AMA/Feld to stop making tracks that are one lane no passing tracks. They have been building them all year so what do they expect. No place to pass then riders will start moving other riders, and who can blame them.

|

2018 KX450F
2005 KX250
2003 KDX 220
1984 KX 80
1982 RM 80
1980 RM 80
1977 XR 75
1969 Honda Mini 50

3/13/2021 7:10 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

INTENTIONAL

Almost like his throttle stuck...😂😂😂😂

|

3/13/2021 7:11 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

INTENTIONAL

-MAVERICK- wrote:

At first I thought he had maybe a case of whiskey throttle, but then they went to the replay, and yeah, no, definitely did ...more

You smart-ass...you made me "Snortle-Chortle"...out-loud!

Uh..."and yeah, no"...grin

Still laughing.

I love this place.

|

The lack of any consideration of what JC did in Orlando tells me everything I need to know about Star racing's relationship with the AMA.

|

Damn Malcolm went flying didn't he? A little more pepper and he would have ended up in the seats...

|

3/13/2021 7:13 PM

If anything #27 should be under revenue for retaliation!

|

3/13/2021 7:13 PM

Anyone see Andersons pass on Sexton ? TV missed it but Sexton had a real slow lap on that one so wondering if Anderson took him hard

|

3/13/2021 7:14 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Yes, but, some people may have been made uncomfortale by is aggressive riding...whistling

grin

Yes I’m completely triggered. That wasn’t a gentlemanly thing to do. He should have waited until he was let by so everyone can get a trophy.

|

3/13/2021 7:16 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

grin

KurtJ99 wrote:

Yes I’m completely triggered. That wasn’t a gentlemanly thing to do. He should have waited until he was let by so everyone can ...more

San Carlos?

My people.

|

3/13/2021 7:42 PM

The Snowflake movement has come into SX.
"Lead, follow or get the F**K out of the way!"

|

I was a third-string dreamer on a second-place team~ Luke Combs

3/13/2021 7:45 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

grin

I wouldn't even call it aggressive...I would call it hauling ass and making passes.

|

3/13/2021 7:48 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

grin

KurtJ99 wrote:

Yes I’m completely triggered. That wasn’t a gentlemanly thing to do. He should have waited until he was let by so everyone can ...more

Haaaa, Love it!

|

I was a third-string dreamer on a second-place team~ Luke Combs