Anaheim 2 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
levimx22
Posts
1227
Joined
4/25/2011
Location
Coalgate, OK, USA
1/29/2022 3:04pm
honestly i kind of like this ttr segment
3
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
1/29/2022 3:04pm
Hey guys, I'm late to the party today, what's going on, how is Zacho doing?
1
Talon
Posts
868
Joined
1/18/2022
Location
Beaver, UT, USA
Fantasy
1/29/2022 3:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2022 3:05pm
Man some of these segments are cringy. “Watch me try goon ride through this perfectly groomed sand to show you how hard it is but still make it through really easily”
3
2
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
1/29/2022 3:05pm
cwel11 wrote:
This is so stupid and makes the sport look stupid as well.
What are you speaking of?
1

The Shop

cwel11
Posts
2789
Joined
12/4/2019
Location
Orangeville, PA, USA
1/29/2022 3:06pm
Joseph getting fake winded in the sand on a ttr
2
1
ProKawi24
Posts
2147
Joined
2/20/2018
Location
Herald, CA, USA
1/29/2022 3:07pm
Yeah I liked the idea of the segment but he was being a little silly with it. What they should do is like back when Davey Coombs would do a lap on the outdoor track and show how the riders are actually doing certain jumps/sections.

Here's an idea....since Zack is getting involved in the broadcast have HIM do a lap on the SX track showing you exactly how the pros really are doing the sections and what it looks like at full speed while talking and explaining it during the lap.
5
1
ShirtOff
Posts
669
Joined
6/11/2015
Location
Lexington, SC, USA
1/29/2022 3:08pm
This segment would have been perfect for the night show
yz133rider
Posts
5027
Joined
8/1/2013
Location
Avondale, PA, USA
1/29/2022 3:08pm
Wait there are bikes on the track and we’re looking at them play with white boards for 5 minutes?
5
MotoMan12345
Posts
1701
Joined
12/22/2014
Location
Alpine, UT, USA
1/29/2022 3:09pm
This dude gave mookie an A- and AP a D. Get this dude off my screen
1
1
levimx22
Posts
1227
Joined
4/25/2011
Location
Coalgate, OK, USA
1/29/2022 3:10pm
elalgabruh
1
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
1/29/2022 3:11pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
I don't get all the hate for CC. You can argue about him being older and being in the class a long time but there is...
I don't get all the hate for CC. You can argue about him being older and being in the class a long time but there is a lot of truth to him being injured so much and missing so much time. I can't help but respect a dude who's had so many injuries (nasty ones at that) who quit the sport but was able to come back and be so good.

If anyone doesn't like it....go beat him. I hope he does dominate this year and gets a good 450 ride.
I don't get it either. If people were to look at the past injuries CC has had , they may have a different tune. I cheer for the guy every time he's out there.
4
4
AHarmon237
Posts
213
Joined
5/1/2018
Location
Chattanooga, TN, USA
1/29/2022 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2022 3:14pm
This broadcast is embarrassing. Show the guys riding..These guys with their whiteboards are clowns, minus Osborne. Riding a TTR on a SX track?? No wonder outsiders don’t take this sport seriously.
2
5
Badd127
Posts
522
Joined
12/2/2016
Location
SE
1/29/2022 3:13pm
Talking shit while there are bikes on the track! I'm so fucking triggered!
MotoMan12345
Posts
1701
Joined
12/22/2014
Location
Alpine, UT, USA
1/29/2022 3:14pm
AHarmon237 wrote:
This broadcast is embarrassing. Show the guys riding..These guys with their whiteboards are clowns, minus Osborne. Riding a TTR on a SX track?? No wonder outsiders...
This broadcast is embarrassing. Show the guys riding..These guys with their whiteboards are clowns, minus Osborne. Riding a TTR on a SX track?? No wonder outsiders don’t take this sport seriously.
They need to put interviews or highlights or something and not these dumb fluff pieces they keep doing to burn time while waiting for qualifying to start
cwel11
Posts
2789
Joined
12/4/2019
Location
Orangeville, PA, USA
1/29/2022 3:14pm
AHarmon237 wrote:
This broadcast is embarrassing. Show the guys riding..These guys with their whiteboards are clowns, minus Osborne. Riding a TTR on a SX track?? No wonder outsiders...
This broadcast is embarrassing. Show the guys riding..These guys with their whiteboards are clowns, minus Osborne. Riding a TTR on a SX track?? No wonder outsiders don’t take this sport seriously.
Definitely. It makes our sport look like professional wrestling.
1
1/29/2022 3:15pm
Anyone else watchin this shit in Lo-def? Reminds me of 90’s sx replays on YouTube
2
yak651
Posts
9072
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Appleton, WI, USA
Fantasy
1/29/2022 3:15pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/29/531128/s1200_272809942_981401842795058_2874783575460344759_n.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/29/531129/s1200_272877781_666298134706194_2861161375352190858_n.jpg[/img]

That pic of CC is purdy
3
1
1/29/2022 3:17pm
This dude gave mookie an A- and AP a D. Get this dude off my screen
Ya, pretty hard to rationalize that one other than fan-boy-ism. I would have given Mookie a B (slightly better than last year) and AP a C (pretty much same as last year), just look at the points gap this season.
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
1/29/2022 3:17pm
I'm missing most of what's going on. Relegated to the garage tv (bad wifi signal) while the wife plays RDR2 on the big screen. She's way better than me but don't you fuckers tell her I said that.
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/29/2022 3:20pm
250 C Qualifying 2:
ProKawi24
Posts
2147
Joined
2/20/2018
Location
Herald, CA, USA
1/29/2022 3:21pm
Bringing J-Bone in to help with the rule enforcement / penalties is one of the best & smartest things they've done. I would respect his opinion and decision more than about anyone.
6
2
CPR
Posts
7229
Joined
10/4/2018
Location
AU
1/29/2022 3:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Daniel Ricciardo helped with the design. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/29/531131/s1200_Screenshot_20220129_173010_Instagram.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/29/531130/s1200_257258342_613137403113870_1582915068172615085_n.jpg[/img]
Daniel Ricciardo helped with the design.


That gear looks terrible off the bike, but okay on the bike.

Seems to me that a lot of gear styling is aimed at looking good off the bike, which misses the mark in my opinion.
On the bike is wear it counts.
ProKawi24
Posts
2147
Joined
2/20/2018
Location
Herald, CA, USA
1/29/2022 3:24pm
I thought it was tough wiping my ass every time my right arm was in a cast, I can't imagine how tough it is with both arms.
1
1
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
1/29/2022 3:25pm
Colt sounds fluid and genuine...I like it.
2
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
1/29/2022 3:25pm
Poor Colt. Hope he has a good recovery man. God bless he has a girlfriend right now.
1
1/29/2022 3:26pm
To do this segment during the qualifying is a disgrace to the Privateers working their asses off on the track. They should be talking about each of the riders and mentioning their sponsors, maybe a little back story or two about how they got here or past results. The sponsors that support the privateers deserve to get a mention or two so that there is more incentive to keep throwing money and parts at these guys, I couldn't give two shits about what grade these clowns think the top guys should get. I'm paying to watch qualifying, save this shit for a podcast or something.
2
1
DonM
Posts
9074
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Fantasy
1/29/2022 3:26pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
I thought it was tough wiping my ass every time my right arm was in a cast, I can't imagine how tough it is with both...
I thought it was tough wiping my ass every time my right arm was in a cast, I can't imagine how tough it is with both arms.
Bidet toilet seat with a heated dryer….best invention ever!!
2
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
1/29/2022 3:27pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
I thought it was tough wiping my ass every time my right arm was in a cast, I can't imagine how tough it is with both...
I thought it was tough wiping my ass every time my right arm was in a cast, I can't imagine how tough it is with both arms.
Hope your wife REALLY loves you. I reckon you'll find out quickWoohoo
3
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/29/2022 3:27pm
250 B Qualifying 2:

Post a reply to: Anaheim 2 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest