#7 Honda???

jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 7/25/2012 4:04pm
Just saw this video on TWMX's site and for the life of me can't figure out who is #7 riding a Honda these days? Stewart? You guys check it out and let me know what you think.

|
Phillips467
Posts
1597
Joined
6/4/2010
Location
Worthing, GB
7/24/2012 11:30am Edited Date/Time 7/24/2012 12:04pm
...she clearly rides a #7 Honda. Wink
jhansen510
Posts
2405
Joined
2/10/2009
Location
GREENFIELD, MN, USA
7/24/2012 12:19pm
I saw nipple atleast 3 times in that video! AWESOME!!!
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
7/24/2012 12:33pm
jhansen510 wrote:
I saw nipple atleast 3 times in that video! AWESOME!!!
I saw nipple atleast 3 times in that video! AWESOME!!!
Serious?

The Shop

therealjonon
Posts
1546
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Santa Clarita, CA, USA
7/24/2012 12:37pm
and the password is........................................NIPPLE
7/24/2012 12:38pm
i think her boobs are fake... or is that just me
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
7/24/2012 12:39pm
i think her boobs are fake... or is that just me
Could either be the angle or just the camera in general. Doesn't the camera add an extra 250cc's??
Ing
Posts
3654
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Spring Hill, FL, USA
7/24/2012 12:44pm
i think her boobs are fake... or is that just me
I think your right. Still very nice.
GrapeApe
Posts
9062
Joined
6/7/2010
Location
Mc Kinney, TX, USA
7/24/2012 12:49pm
jhansen510 wrote:
I saw nipple atleast 3 times in that video! AWESOME!!!
I saw nipple atleast 3 times in that video! AWESOME!!!
jasonv43 wrote:
Serious?
I didn't notice, but if I did notice I would have noticed at about :48 seconds, the first time.
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
7/24/2012 12:56pm
Oh, my.
7/24/2012 12:57pm
I love fake boobs. After all, there only fake on the inside.
danman
Posts
1204
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Readstown, WI, USA
7/24/2012 1:16pm
No thanks! Pretty nasty in my opinion.
MBR
Posts
1219
Joined
9/1/2011
Location
FI
7/24/2012 1:30pm
I think you can have boobs and spoilers redone in good or bad way. I think Emily should ask her money back.
Trauma
Posts
557
Joined
1/19/2010
Location
Victoria, AU
7/24/2012 1:43pm
I wish she would stop trying to be a duck and just smile.
therealjonon
Posts
1546
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Santa Clarita, CA, USA
7/24/2012 1:54pm
Trauma wrote:
I wish she would stop trying to be a duck and just smile.
i lol'ed at this!
RonSkj
Posts
2906
Joined
6/20/2008
Location
Radiator Springs, CA, USA
Fantasy
7/24/2012 2:06pm
Where is this Honda you're talking about? I didn't see it.
etccb
Posts
461
Joined
12/22/2010
Location
USA
7/24/2012 3:36pm
And some 23psi lip tubes.
tbanks
Posts
1515
Joined
5/28/2011
Location
Great Mills, MD, USA
7/24/2012 5:40pm
Trauma wrote:
I wish she would stop trying to be a duck and just smile.
i lol'ed at this!
x2
Ozy
Posts
2279
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
7/24/2012 6:03pm
Hope it's better than the jackass movies
dl117
Posts
1547
Joined
2/8/2007
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
7/25/2012 10:28am
i saw some doubles in that vid that I think I could still double.............they are f..ing huge
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
7/25/2012 10:35am
dl117 wrote:
i saw some doubles in that vid that I think I could still double.............they are f..ing huge
Yeah but could you seat bounce them or would you have to hit it wide open?Evil
TerryK
Posts
9899
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
CA
7/25/2012 11:03am
It must be JS' bike because no other Honda in the entire world has the number 7 on it.
Big
Posts
1006
Joined
10/18/2010
Location
SE
7/25/2012 11:18am
I,m 50 now so i know i should look.........Can't remember on what? Hmmmmm?Dizzy
Faceaz
Posts
1364
Joined
7/28/2008
Location
Glendale, AZ, USA
7/25/2012 11:41am
I think that's shot at Honda. I've been in their workshop before & it looks that immaculate every other day of the week - incredible work area.

Oh, & that chick is HOT!
jonjon714
Posts
5916
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
7/25/2012 12:05pm
Yuck...
CRFracer117
Posts
541
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Beaumont, TX, USA
7/25/2012 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2012 12:09pm
Who's name is that tattooed on her ass? Swap what Cali strip club/failed adult acting facility did you pick this one up at? Either way nice!!!
RbR
Posts
1086
Joined
12/9/2011
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
7/25/2012 12:45pm
I didn't see no stinking motorcycle in that awesome video ...
7/25/2012 1:15pm
Meh.....no thanks.
7/25/2012 1:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2012 1:16pm
That is a nice looking bike!! And yes...I'm a full blooded heterosexual man!! Every brand would have liked to have a number seven on it, do some of you still think this guy is not for real? Wake the F up, he for real and has been for the last 20 some years, he ain't going anywhere even after he retires!!! Rant over...carry on!!
7/25/2012 4:04pm
she looks kind of white trash.....i like it!!

Post a reply to: #7 Honda???

The Latest