Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Why "the wait"?
It might be things like the 2 model debuts that have taken place since the shootout...or the various team photo-shoots, announcements and other surprises...and things like that.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
How did I forget. Slide it in between YZF and RMZ.
Others leave out 2.
Husky
Honda
Kawasaki
Yamaha
Suzuki
KTM
See what I did there
KTM
Honda
Yamaha
Kawi
KTM 350
Suzuki
"all so close...pick the bike with the best dealer support blah blah blah"
Pit Row
(No pun intended for the Kawasaki thing)
Oops. Did I post that out loud?
Of course, there's never a good time to get sick, but ML and I have seemed to accomplished that.
Post a reply to: 450 Shoot Out