40 vs 51

wwoberg
Posts
752
Joined
11/19/2010
Location
Soddy Daisy, TN, USA
Edited Date/Time 3/30/2014 12:45am
Who would like to see him whoop his ass!!!!
|
turbotime
Posts
115
Joined
9/27/2012
Location
Miltowne, CA
3/29/2014 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2014 9:37pm
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
IWreckALot
Posts
8677
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
3/29/2014 9:08pm
I was hoping peick would send him packing. Barcias moves are all legal but he keeps making enemies one at a time. It's going to become increasingly more difficult for him to get a race win let alone have any chance at a championship.
Motochimp
Posts
55
Joined
1/12/2014
Location
Bend, OR, USA
3/29/2014 9:08pm
I was patiently waiting for this thread to start... I would have loved to see 40 grab Bam Bam by the chin guard of his helmet, drag his ass off that bike and give him a full dose of Muscle Milk. just sayin...
stangkag
Posts
1407
Joined
9/28/2011
Location
Maybell, CO, USA
3/29/2014 9:08pm
turbotime wrote:
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
Absolutely unrelated to the OP's question

The Shop

navyfc117
Posts
67
Joined
9/29/2013
Location
La Mesa, CA, USA
3/29/2014 9:09pm
turbotime wrote:
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
stangkag wrote:
Absolutely unrelated to the OP's question
took the words right out of my mouth!
turbotime
Posts
115
Joined
9/27/2012
Location
Miltowne, CA
3/29/2014 9:11pm
Motochimp wrote:
I was patiently waiting for this thread to start... I would have loved to see 40 grab Bam Bam by the chin guard of his helmet...
I was patiently waiting for this thread to start... I would have loved to see 40 grab Bam Bam by the chin guard of his helmet, drag his ass off that bike and give him a full dose of Muscle Milk. just sayin...
This sounds like some sort of dude on dude moto-erotic fantasy...
3/29/2014 9:12pm
turbotime wrote:
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
What a dumfuk post, please remove it.
turbotime
Posts
115
Joined
9/27/2012
Location
Miltowne, CA
3/29/2014 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2014 9:38pm
turbotime wrote:
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
What a dumfuk post, please remove it.
Weston should turn Barcia into a spode who runs in the B practice.
wwoberg
Posts
752
Joined
11/19/2010
Location
Soddy Daisy, TN, USA
3/29/2014 9:33pm
turbotime wrote:
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
What a dumfuk post, please remove it.
turbotime wrote:
Weston should turn Barcia into a spode who runs in the B practice.
dude.....what are you talking about?

go to bed already
Sully
Posts
9587
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
3/29/2014 9:34pm
turbotime wrote:
Weston should turn Barcia into a spode who runs in the B practice.
Trey is #41, this thread is about #40, Weston Peick.

I'm probably the only guy on this site who's not a Peick fanboy. I didn't like him calling guys in the LCQ spodes, and I thought he was a major punk for threatening to punch the track guy at X Games last year when he couldn't get his bike started after he crashed.
3/29/2014 9:35pm
turbotime wrote:
Yeah, I hope Weston cranks him! From behind and super HARD!
What a dumfuk post, please remove it.
turbotime wrote:
Weston should turn Barcia into a spode who runs in the B practice.
Uh, the thread is about Peick vs Barcia. You seem numerically impaired. Canard is 41.
turbotime
Posts
115
Joined
9/27/2012
Location
Miltowne, CA
3/29/2014 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2014 9:46pm
turbotime wrote:
Weston should turn Barcia into a spode who runs in the B practice.
Sully wrote:
Trey is #41, this thread is about #40, Weston Peick. I'm probably the only guy on this site who's not a Peick fanboy. I didn't like...
Trey is #41, this thread is about #40, Weston Peick.

I'm probably the only guy on this site who's not a Peick fanboy. I didn't like him calling guys in the LCQ spodes, and I thought he was a major punk for threatening to punch the track guy at X Games last year when he couldn't get his bike started after he crashed.
Bam Bam and Weston should hold hands and profess their love for purple unicorns.
Josh422
Posts
1188
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Joshougal, WA, USA
3/29/2014 9:48pm
3/29/2014 9:57pm
Im so sic of barcia and his cry baby antics. Weston should of leveled him
yzjs7
Posts
1137
Joined
7/4/2013
Location
Antioch, CA, USA
3/29/2014 10:00pm
turbotime wrote:
Weston should turn Barcia into a spode who runs in the B practice.
Sully wrote:
Trey is #41, this thread is about #40, Weston Peick. I'm probably the only guy on this site who's not a Peick fanboy. I didn't like...
Trey is #41, this thread is about #40, Weston Peick.

I'm probably the only guy on this site who's not a Peick fanboy. I didn't like him calling guys in the LCQ spodes, and I thought he was a major punk for threatening to punch the track guy at X Games last year when he couldn't get his bike started after he crashed.
Agreed,Barcia passed him. Remember it's racing not boxing.
Crush
Posts
21149
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
3/29/2014 10:06pm
I don't have a problem with it, looked like a supercross block pass.

I also don't think he's making friends, and that it will hinder him if he ever wants to be a championship guy.
rebus
Posts
831
Joined
6/29/2013
Location
GB
3/29/2014 10:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2014 10:44pm
Bob Hannah the hero and Barcia the punk. Whistling

Nothing wrong with Barcia's aggressive style, some of you just don't like him.
3/30/2014 12:18am Edited Date/Time 3/30/2014 12:29am
I think Barcia's move was totally legal and awesome. That's racing. 40 left the door open and could have backed out but chose not to.

That being said was it the smartest move by 51... Nope. WP40 has the mass to send Barcia into the cheap seats. All legal like too.

Bam Bam may have just transferred powers to 40 in that turn because right after that Dungey got Bam Bammed.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
3/30/2014 12:26am
I enjoyed all of that racing stuff. Barcia had a good night that ended with him on the podium!
Woobia 22
Posts
154
Joined
11/22/2013
Location
AU
3/30/2014 12:39am
Pretty solid racing all good I thought, WP had a chance to do something about it but obviously chose to move on so no big deal.

Like what did he expect open the door with JB on you yeah must have been a real surprise, WP is obviously still learning.
3/30/2014 12:45am
That was racing, if you leave an inch Barcia is going to take it.

Barcia by far is one of the most entertaining guys on the track and the stadium roared when they introduced him in the opening ceremonies.

Post a reply to: 40 vs 51

The Latest