2 Stroke Love!

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:54pm


Every 2 Stroke owner on Vital, proudly show us your trusty beast!
|
EvanR127
Posts
919
Joined
1/22/2011
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/12/2011 5:05pm
07 RM250



And my dream 2012 RM250

4/12/2011 5:06pm
Sweet bike but what is that thing on the pipe? (i know, a guard...but dude) and what is with those huge black trash cans as hand guards
4/12/2011 5:09pm
Sweet bike but what is that thing on the pipe? (i know, a guard...but dude) and what is with those huge black trash cans as hand...
Sweet bike but what is that thing on the pipe? (i know, a guard...but dude) and what is with those huge black trash cans as hand guards
just like heay duty pipe guard and I got those big bark busters because i don't ride track, I only ride bush and theres lots of trees and stuff so yea haha
308
Posts
3307
Joined
10/18/2010
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
4/12/2011 5:12pm
EvanR127 wrote:
07 RM250 [IMG]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq159/volwrath25/PICT2638.jpg[/IMG] And my dream 2012 RM250 [IMG]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq159/volwrath25/2012RM250.jpg[/IMG]
07 RM250



And my dream 2012 RM250

that "2012" is photoshopped

The Shop

Craze
Posts
1412
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Sin City, NV, USA
4/12/2011 5:24pm
2002 YZ265

Photobucket
EvanR127
Posts
919
Joined
1/22/2011
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/12/2011 5:26pm
EvanR127 wrote:
07 RM250 [IMG]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq159/volwrath25/PICT2638.jpg[/IMG] And my dream 2012 RM250 [IMG]http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq159/volwrath25/2012RM250.jpg[/IMG]
07 RM250



And my dream 2012 RM250

308 wrote:
that "2012" is photoshopped
lol I know I made it. haha thats why its a dream

here's others that I made using just paint



308
Posts
3307
Joined
10/18/2010
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
4/12/2011 5:30pm
ha gotchya. it would be pretty cool if they made them like your last pic.
GRIFF
Posts
6
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Poplar Bluff, MO, USA
4/12/2011 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2011 6:40pm


05 CR 250/Users/matt/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2009/Nov 24, 2009/IMG_0151.JPG
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
4/12/2011 6:42pm
My 1980 ME125 and Jimmy Button's Miles4miracles Sette Road bike.

GRIFF
Posts
6
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Poplar Bluff, MO, USA
4/12/2011 6:43pm
how do post a photo with a mac??
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
4/12/2011 6:49pm
My latest project. On The Line Racing 1991 CR125 Mugen kitted, Works Showa suspended(front), alloy tank and subframe, Acerbis plastics and Technosel graphics/seat cover. Gonna ride this one with a little freshening up.

ky_savage
Posts
2785
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Kentucky, KY, USA
4/12/2011 7:05pm
Here's my ride. I like the stock look.
KX144
OW38B
Posts
3619
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Coto de Caza, CA, USA
4/12/2011 7:47pm
You know this is just going to annoy the "two strokes are dead, not coming back" guys don't you.



OK I'll post.

Stock pipe:


Pro Circuit pipe:
4/12/2011 7:58pm
OW38B wrote:
You know this is just going to annoy the "two strokes are dead, not coming back" guys don't you. OK I'll post. Stock pipe: [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/ow38b/Picture155.jpg[/IMG] Pro...
You know this is just going to annoy the "two strokes are dead, not coming back" guys don't you.



OK I'll post.

Stock pipe:


Pro Circuit pipe:
Some how, im ok with that :D
Original 44
Posts
531
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Chardon, OH, USA
4/12/2011 7:59pm
newmann wrote:
My latest project. On The Line Racing 1991 CR125 Mugen kitted, Works Showa suspended(front), alloy tank and subframe, Acerbis plastics and Technosel graphics/seat cover. Gonna ride...
My latest project. On The Line Racing 1991 CR125 Mugen kitted, Works Showa suspended(front), alloy tank and subframe, Acerbis plastics and Technosel graphics/seat cover. Gonna ride this one with a little freshening up.

THAT BIKE IS SO AWESOME !!!!
mxer146
Posts
868
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
4/12/2011 8:03pm


2006 YZ 250
Original 44
Posts
531
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Chardon, OH, USA
4/12/2011 8:08pm
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />

Here's a picture of my 1980 Honda CR125 with a Mugen water cool kit.
4/12/2011 8:17pm
Sweet bike but what is that thing on the pipe? (i know, a guard...but dude) and what is with those huge black trash cans as hand...
Sweet bike but what is that thing on the pipe? (i know, a guard...but dude) and what is with those huge black trash cans as hand guards
just like heay duty pipe guard and I got those big bark busters because i don't ride track, I only ride bush and theres lots of...
just like heay duty pipe guard and I got those big bark busters because i don't ride track, I only ride bush and theres lots of trees and stuff so yea haha
Sorry man I just had to chide you on your setup! Seriously i think your RM is a killer bike. Keep that air filter clean and it'll last and last. I love 2 strokes. I just hate the ama rules.
CamP
Posts
6826
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Colleyville, TX, USA
4/12/2011 8:29pm
My latest two stroke is tons of fun.

krazee1
Posts
133
Joined
5/9/2008
Location
Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
4/12/2011 8:30pm
Here's my 1986 CR125 FMF/Mugen hybrid.


And my 2004 Drakart with 700cc twin 2-stroke 135hp motor...yeah its fast...
drmarkr
Posts
3226
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
4/12/2011 8:48pm
drmarkr
Posts
3226
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
4/12/2011 8:50pm
Little brother to the beast above.....
drmarkr
Posts
3226
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
4/12/2011 8:52pm
Sometimes I prefer blue.....
drmarkr
Posts
3226
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
4/12/2011 8:57pm
Baby brother to the Honda's....


CRFracer117
Posts
541
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Beaumont, TX, USA
4/12/2011 9:03pm
[img][/img] Here's a picture of my 1980 Honda CR125 with a Mugen water cool kit.
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />

Here's a picture of my 1980 Honda CR125 with a Mugen water cool kit.
That bike is absolutely freaking amazing. Heres mine.
Original 44
Posts
531
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Chardon, OH, USA
4/12/2011 9:12pm
That bike is absolutely freaking amazing. Heres mine. [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/CRFracer117/1252.jpg[/IMG]
That bike is absolutely freaking amazing. Heres mine.
That bike looks awesome !
Original 44
Posts
531
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Chardon, OH, USA
4/12/2011 9:35pm
I can smell the Pre Mix now. Here's some pictures of my vintage YZ's. The one on the bottom is a 79 YZ125. My best friend in school bought that bike brand new in 79. He finally let me do a restoration on it two years ago. The look on his face after it was done was all that I was paid.Cool Smile
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />
7GP
Posts
332
Joined
11/10/2009
Location
Northern, CA, USA
4/12/2011 11:20pm
Made this video a little over a year ago, it's now the first video on youtube when you type in RM250...lots of 2T goodness in there....

Post a reply to: 2 Stroke Love!

The Latest