NFL 2025

skeef
Posts
1456
Joined
7/18/2018
Location
USA
Fantasy
9/2/2025 9:41am
G-man wrote:
Looking at the schedule it seems like they could have a winning record. I hope they prove me wrong and are actually a good team so...

Looking at the schedule it seems like they could have a winning record. I hope they prove me wrong and are actually a good team so I have someone to root for.

1000010720

But there's this to overcome... 😂

1000010719 0.jpg?VersionId=3 yxFAV

A friend is taking me to the home opener. Her family has been Cardinals ticket holders ever since they came to Arizona in 1988. Looking forward to it as I have never been to a home opener NFL game.

I'm thinking 11-6 as the ceiling and 8-9 as the floor. My prediction is 10-7 and lose the wildcard game. 

We could be 6-1 at the bye week. But very easily could be 4-3. 

1
Oldschool
Posts
1641
Joined
8/29/2006
Location
USA
9/4/2025 5:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/4/2025 5:47pm

# No Spitting ...

# Stay classy

2
borg
Posts
7051
Joined
12/7/2009
Location
Long Beach, CA, USA
9/4/2025 5:58pm
Oldschool wrote:

# No Spitting ...

# Stay classy

For the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Cowboys after that.

2
2
peelout
Posts
18423
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
9/5/2025 3:11pm
Oldschool wrote:

# No Spitting ...

# Stay classy

borg wrote:

For the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Cowboys after that.

#DakSpitFirst

fuck em both.  only trashy mfrs spit on someone 

The Shop

SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14213
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
9/5/2025 3:20pm
Oldschool wrote:

# No Spitting ...

# Stay classy

borg wrote:

For the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Cowboys after that.

peelout wrote:

#DakSpitFirst

fuck em both.  only trashy mfrs spit on someone 

Looked like Dak spit on the ground a few feet in front of the dude.

 

skeef
Posts
1456
Joined
7/18/2018
Location
USA
Fantasy
9/5/2025 3:37pm

Do the chargers cover +3

1
borg
Posts
7051
Joined
12/7/2009
Location
Long Beach, CA, USA
9/5/2025 5:28pm
Oldschool wrote:

# No Spitting ...

# Stay classy

borg wrote:

For the first time in my life, I'm pulling for the Cowboys after that.

peelout wrote:

#DakSpitFirst

fuck em both.  only trashy mfrs spit on someone 

I didn't see that. I will look for it.  If you are right then I'm back to normal. I HATE THE FUCKING COWBOYS. In a low voltage sort of way.

borg
Posts
7051
Joined
12/7/2009
Location
Long Beach, CA, USA
9/5/2025 6:40pm

I saw it. Dak was being seriously disrespectful. The other dude was being mentally retarded.  I really hope the NFL follows through with their vow to nail unsportsmanlike conduct. I hate that more than I hate the Cowboys.

2
Oldschool
Posts
1641
Joined
8/29/2006
Location
USA
9/5/2025 7:48pm

Chargers totally a better team tonight..

 

borg
Posts
7051
Joined
12/7/2009
Location
Long Beach, CA, USA
9/7/2025 5:22pm

Been a Steeler fan since the 70's. Not a Rogers fan. Makes it hard for me but i will survive. Rogers might make it 5 weeks and then the Steelers will wish they still had Fields. Why do they keep betting on hasbeens. They didnt learn their lesson with Wilson? BTW he looked great against Washington though huh?

Rams shit one in against a weak team. Stafford will not last long. But hey, he'll have spot in Pittsburgh when they put Rogers out to pasture. 

4
G-man
Posts
9422
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
9/8/2025 1:50am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2025 2:48am

The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... 

Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I saw him congratulate a player.😲

Guess it doesn't matter in the standings though, a W is a W. 😂

EDIT

Thanks for the NO spoilers on the Sunday night game. I just finished the DVR telecast. Wow, what a great game!!!! And the last season in that historic stadium.

How many BLIZZARD games have we seen through the years? And those Hardy Buffalo fans tailgating in a snowstorm is something a Zonie cannot even fathom!!!!!..... 🤪

 

1
1
skeef
Posts
1456
Joined
7/18/2018
Location
USA
Fantasy
9/8/2025 8:16am

The Ravens are the ultimate choke artists. Great game.

image 2077.png?VersionId=UrsbFxKfzySj3lYVyappQiYjA

1
1
skeef
Posts
1456
Joined
7/18/2018
Location
USA
Fantasy
9/8/2025 8:21am
G-man wrote:
The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I...

The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... 

Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I saw him congratulate a player.😲

Guess it doesn't matter in the standings though, a W is a W. 😂

EDIT

Thanks for the NO spoilers on the Sunday night game. I just finished the DVR telecast. Wow, what a great game!!!! And the last season in that historic stadium.

How many BLIZZARD games have we seen through the years? And those Hardy Buffalo fans tailgating in a snowstorm is something a Zonie cannot even fathom!!!!!..... 🤪

 

I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. 

Kyler will always be kyler.. won't step up in the pocket... when he turns and runs backwards it drives me nuts. 

The real dilemma here is if we do decent this year, with subpar qb play, he'll get extended and we'll be a .500 team for the foreseeable future. If we shite the bed, we can grab a qb in the draft. On the other, other hand, MAYBE, we have a good year, and we trade him with high value.. doubt it, but I can dream. Still better than Goff.

1
3
Falcon
Posts
12616
Joined
11/16/2011
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
9/8/2025 10:06am

Wow, I can't believe the Chargers won against the Chiefs. Now I've been seeing online that the Chiefs are finished, Harbaugh is going to lead his team to the Superbowl in his 2nd season like he always does, and that Herbie is going to be the MVP. They're my team, but even I'm saying, "Whoa dudes, let's pump the brakes until they win their second game, at least." 😅

4
skeef
Posts
1456
Joined
7/18/2018
Location
USA
Fantasy
9/8/2025 10:28am
G-man wrote:
The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I...

The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... 

Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I saw him congratulate a player.😲

Guess it doesn't matter in the standings though, a W is a W. 😂

EDIT

Thanks for the NO spoilers on the Sunday night game. I just finished the DVR telecast. Wow, what a great game!!!! And the last season in that historic stadium.

How many BLIZZARD games have we seen through the years? And those Hardy Buffalo fans tailgating in a snowstorm is something a Zonie cannot even fathom!!!!!..... 🤪

 

skeef wrote:
I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. Kyler will always be kyler.. won't...

I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. 

Kyler will always be kyler.. won't step up in the pocket... when he turns and runs backwards it drives me nuts. 

The real dilemma here is if we do decent this year, with subpar qb play, he'll get extended and we'll be a .500 team for the foreseeable future. If we shite the bed, we can grab a qb in the draft. On the other, other hand, MAYBE, we have a good year, and we trade him with high value.. doubt it, but I can dream. Still better than Goff.

ooops made someone mad lol

G-man
Posts
9422
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
9/8/2025 10:52am
G-man wrote:
The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I...

The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... 

Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I saw him congratulate a player.😲

Guess it doesn't matter in the standings though, a W is a W. 😂

EDIT

Thanks for the NO spoilers on the Sunday night game. I just finished the DVR telecast. Wow, what a great game!!!! And the last season in that historic stadium.

How many BLIZZARD games have we seen through the years? And those Hardy Buffalo fans tailgating in a snowstorm is something a Zonie cannot even fathom!!!!!..... 🤪

 

skeef wrote:
I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. Kyler will always be kyler.. won't...

I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. 

Kyler will always be kyler.. won't step up in the pocket... when he turns and runs backwards it drives me nuts. 

The real dilemma here is if we do decent this year, with subpar qb play, he'll get extended and we'll be a .500 team for the foreseeable future. If we shite the bed, we can grab a qb in the draft. On the other, other hand, MAYBE, we have a good year, and we trade him with high value.. doubt it, but I can dream. Still better than Goff.

skeef wrote:

ooops made someone mad lol

Ha! Looks like I did, too. We both have a serial downvoter stalking us. 😂

G-man
Posts
9422
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
9/8/2025 1:04pm
skeef wrote:
I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. Kyler will always be kyler.. won't...

I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. 

Kyler will always be kyler.. won't step up in the pocket... when he turns and runs backwards it drives me nuts. 

The real dilemma here is if we do decent this year, with subpar qb play, he'll get extended and we'll be a .500 team for the foreseeable future. If we shite the bed, we can grab a qb in the draft. On the other, other hand, MAYBE, we have a good year, and we trade him with high value.. doubt it, but I can dream. Still better than Goff.

"On the other, other hand, MAYBE, we have a good year, and we trade him with high value.. doubt it, but I can dream. Still better than Goff."

Ha that's a large MAYBE! 😁

The way they played Sunday. It looks like it's just gonna be a typical Cards season with Kyler Murray. 🙄

And I doubt they could get any kind of high value in a trade. He's been in the league, what 6 years and has basically done nothing, not one playoff win. That's pretty pathetic for a number 1 pick and disappointment.

While he has shown brief moments of brilliance in that time, the level of inconsistency has definitely damaged his stock in trade value imo.

1
agn5008
Posts
2082
Joined
3/8/2021
Location
PA, PA, USA
Fantasy
9/8/2025 7:23pm
G-man wrote:
The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I...

The cards managed to get an ugly win against the lowly saints..... 

Murray must have been reading VitalMX, because I think for the first time ever I saw him congratulate a player.😲

Guess it doesn't matter in the standings though, a W is a W. 😂

EDIT

Thanks for the NO spoilers on the Sunday night game. I just finished the DVR telecast. Wow, what a great game!!!! And the last season in that historic stadium.

How many BLIZZARD games have we seen through the years? And those Hardy Buffalo fans tailgating in a snowstorm is something a Zonie cannot even fathom!!!!!..... 🤪

 

skeef wrote:
I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. Kyler will always be kyler.. won't...

I didn't watch the second half, could hardly stand the first half. Our so called new and improved d-line was non-existent. 

Kyler will always be kyler.. won't step up in the pocket... when he turns and runs backwards it drives me nuts. 

The real dilemma here is if we do decent this year, with subpar qb play, he'll get extended and we'll be a .500 team for the foreseeable future. If we shite the bed, we can grab a qb in the draft. On the other, other hand, MAYBE, we have a good year, and we trade him with high value.. doubt it, but I can dream. Still better than Goff.

Goff is 81-52-1 in his career. He has thrown 223 touchdowns to 95 interceptions and has a career QB rating of 96. He’s also been to a Super Bowl. 

I don’t think Kyler is “still better than Goff.” Actually, there’s only been a handful of QBs who have better than Goff since 2017. 

1
Oldschool
Posts
1641
Joined
8/29/2006
Location
USA
9/8/2025 7:25pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2025 8:33pm

Edit : I hate football...

Go Bears...

1
SKIDLID
Posts
1300
Joined
4/9/2013
Location
Fairmont, MN, USA
9/9/2025 1:50am

Wow, what a surprise to me this morning,  the Vikes won!  I went to bed after the pick six.  I think we have a qb.  I will have to watch the replay of game.

Oldschool
Posts
1641
Joined
8/29/2006
Location
USA
9/9/2025 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 9/9/2025 6:00pm

That's got some teeth id say...!

Bears Shoppin  for 60 yd  kicker...

SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14213
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
9/9/2025 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/9/2025 6:09pm
Oldschool wrote:

That's got some teeth id say...!

Bears Shoppin  for 60 yd  kicker...

I'd be more worried about the next game. 

Someone is going to be throat punching his ass on the line.

1
peelout
Posts
18423
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
9/10/2025 10:34am

Lions looked flat footed and unprepared.  our O-Line had zero communication and wide open gaping holes. it was bad. really bad.

that said, i've been to a lot of games and no atmosphere can even come close to sitting in the stands watching a game at Lambeau.  that shit was electric!  i obviously wish the Lions would have played better but man what a great time we had.

only had one douchebag try to start shit with me and it was well after the game was over walking in the parking lot.

overall i would go to Green Bay for a game again for sure. we drove over to Lake Michigan and up to Door County, beautiful. some amazing restaurants and bars. even the people were very very accommodating even though we were all decked out in Honolulu Blue all weekend. great trip.

3
Oldschool
Posts
1641
Joined
8/29/2006
Location
USA
9/11/2025 4:42pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2025 7:19pm

Heading for the remote !!

Wish me luck.

Edit : Nope..We don't have Prime Video ,  $14.99 @ month..

Trying baby daddy's account / password....

Holy $hit !!!

Im in Game On ...

( It takes a village to watch a flipping Ball game )

 

G-man
Posts
9422
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
9/11/2025 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2025 7:22pm
Oldschool wrote:
Heading for the remote !!Wish me luck.Edit : Nope..We don't have Prime Video ,  $14.99 @ month..Trying baby daddy's account / password....Holy $hit !!!Im in Game...

Heading for the remote !!

Wish me luck.

Edit : Nope..We don't have Prime Video ,  $14.99 @ month..

Trying baby daddy's account / password....

Holy $hit !!!

Im in Game On ...

( It takes a village to watch a flipping Ball game )

 

😂🤣😂

Yup, I am old and still have not come to terms with streaming, sign up for this what's your credit card number, what's your password blah blah blah

As much as everybody has tried to talk me into cutting the cord, I have refused to. I like sitting down in my recliner, hitting the remote, and I'm good to go. Yes tonight's games on prime, but I turned on the remote and it showed the game icon and all I did was hit it and it came on.

There was a comedian I recently saw that did a bit on streaming, and he talked specifically about watching games and what a PITA how you cannot hit the back button to SIMPLY go back to the previous game you're watching between timeouts.

You have to go back to home, navigate through the screen menu blah blah blah. 😂

2
Oldschool
Posts
1641
Joined
8/29/2006
Location
USA
9/11/2025 7:20pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2025 7:25pm

Skins cant make a move...game over 

Packs Tight end  Kraft @ 100 yds

That's one way to do it..

peelout
Posts
18423
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
9/12/2025 9:33am

Packers looking really strong both sides of the ball so far.  everyone knew Micah would be a big addition, but it's proving to be a HUGE addition because so much attention needs to be put towards him that other guys are wreaking havoc. 

regarding PRIME, does anyone else's feed suck?  my internet isn't the fastest ever but i have no problem streaming anything live. but the Amazon stream is total dogshit when i try to watch.

 

Post a reply to: NFL 2025

The Latest