Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Ah, ok thanks. Was wondering if not allowed to swear when on the radio talking to their crew chief. That would be very challenging. Lol
I don't think they ever play those live, so they have time to clean them up. But it wouldn't surprise me.
Super excited for Sainz and Williams journey
Maybe he can keep a lid on their crash damage this year.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
That's going to be my most interesting story to follow.
Not necessarily this season, but next year with the redesign of the cars.
He proved himself to be a top tier driver at Ferrari
And was royally screwed by them.
Buy they have a history of that.
(Schumacher)
Their desire for the princess is a baffling one.
Seriously hoping Sainz has the last laugh.
He is the new Alonso to me. Building something special on his own, and his technical ability to relay the information and data to the team will help them jump exponentially faster up the grid. Would love to see a cheeky top 5 this year
Race radios are delayed on official broadcast, but you can listen live on some services with enhanced options (I think the F1 world feed for example?).
They have indicated more of a focus on press previews, but don't forget Tsunoda got fined for calling someone a retard on radio I think in 2023. No-one really knows where MBS (FIA president) is trying to go with this but it's universally unpopular.
Kim (Raikkonen)i: "I was having a potty."
He laid down a bit of smack yesterday !!!
Top 5 ??
I'd say that's going to happen.
A podium is a real possibility.
Or... ???
Interesting
https://www.outkick.com/sports/f1-looking-new-television-home-espn-miss…
ESPN was gifted the broadcast rights to F1 when no other U.S. network bid for it, after the disagreement with NBC over streaming.
That's why ESPN airs the raced commercial free.
Since then we've been stuck with the sky sports broadcast.
Really miss the, Matchette/Hobbs NBC crew.
Sainz is and will always be the number two driver of what ever team he drives for. Ferrari didnt screw him they went with Hamilton who I think has done pretty well so its a no brainer and LeClair is still better than Sainz, yes Sainz won a few races but he damn well better have driving for Ferrari. There was a reason he was the odd man out at McLaren and Renault and now Ferrari. Hes a great driver but not a driver to build a team around, at least he will have a excuse driving for Williams because it will be a bottom team again this year.
Pit Row
I know Hobbs was mad, he seemed to infer NBCSPORTS made a low bid and didn’t really try,
Ok bro
Williams at the bottom?
Yeah, I don't think so.
It will be interesting on the early races. My guess is for sure the front of the mid pack with 5-8 until the others bring upgrades. But Sainz will pull the most out do the car and get the direction in his favor for the first time in his career.
Ferrari seems to be pointy, so it will be a little hot n cold but the car leans in Charles direction of setup.
Merc seems to be balanced but the question is tire deg over long race runs. But George isn’t on the level weekend week out as the rest of the field.
McLaren is clearly the front runner Lando seems mentally ready this year
RB will be fighting hard for podiums
What would make you think any different ? It cant be their results the last 5 years as their best constructor finish was 7th I believe in 2023 and that was their high point, and from a drivers stand point they don't have anyone special.
OK so why when Sainz was holding out for a top team seat like Mercedes or Redbull, did they all pass him over until all that was left was Williams ? Sainz even said he was surprised that none of them showed much interest in him and that's his motivation at Williams.
Looks like Susie Wolff is making a run at taking over, and ousting salami, as the head of F1.
I hope she's successful.
This guy is trying his damndest to impose sharia law on the sport.
He needs to go.
Not sure she has much of a chance. Unfortunately she’s intelligent, determined and capable. That usually means the FIA won’t want to go anywhere near backing her in case they lose their seats on the gravy-train…
I was expecting Stroll's helmet to use this theme:
+
I agree and every team will be crying about conflict of interest except for Toto and Im sure he wants her in the job more than anyone. I also think she is very well respected and professional and would be totally impartial.
Seems like every time I check up on the upcoming season, all I'm finding is, teams investigating teams, everyone bitching about Horner, or salami.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/articles/cz03y7ydee9o
It sounds like it's about time for a hostile takeover, putting the sport back in the hands of someone with at least a lick of sensibility.
Cadillac will be on the grid in 2026 !!
https://racer.com/2025/03/07/cadillac-officially-receives-final-approva…
Post a reply to: F1 2025