Keihin jets

I’m trying to pick up some new main and pilots for my KTM w/ a Keihin carb. Last I checked jets from the OEM fiche we’re close to $10 a piece IIRC. Other than finding another OEM that used this carb, is there any good place to strictly get genuine (or similar quality) jets? Has anyone tried the Pro-X jets? I’ve used other parts of theirs with good luck, but jets are a pretty critical application.
|
honda70
Posts
27
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Austin, TX, USA
10/12/2022 8:02am
Jet R us
2
SmokinJoe439
Posts
2407
Joined
3/7/2012
Location
Renton, WA, USA
10/12/2022 8:08am
Sudco carb parts warehouse jd jetting as it's a genuine keihin jet.
2
10/12/2022 12:46pm
Appreciate it 👍🏻
willbilly
Posts
411
Joined
6/28/2016
Location
Corpus Christi, TX, USA
10/12/2022 6:27pm
J D Jetting. Great customer service.
1

The Shop

digger
Posts
800
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Upstate, NY, USA
10/12/2022 8:37pm
Rickyisms wrote:
I’m trying to pick up some new main and pilots for my KTM w/ a Keihin carb. Last I checked jets from the OEM fiche we’re...
I’m trying to pick up some new main and pilots for my KTM w/ a Keihin carb. Last I checked jets from the OEM fiche we’re close to $10 a piece IIRC. Other than finding another OEM that used this carb, is there any good place to strictly get genuine (or similar quality) jets? Has anyone tried the Pro-X jets? I’ve used other parts of theirs with good luck, but jets are a pretty critical application.
I use Pro-X jets all the time. I've never had a problem with them. I usually order them right from Rocky MT. They also sell genuine Keihin jets(non OEM part#) as well for only a little bit more than the Pro-X jets.
3
Bruce372
Posts
6329
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/12/2022 11:19pm
Rickyisms wrote:
I’m trying to pick up some new main and pilots for my KTM w/ a Keihin carb. Last I checked jets from the OEM fiche we’re...
I’m trying to pick up some new main and pilots for my KTM w/ a Keihin carb. Last I checked jets from the OEM fiche we’re close to $10 a piece IIRC. Other than finding another OEM that used this carb, is there any good place to strictly get genuine (or similar quality) jets? Has anyone tried the Pro-X jets? I’ve used other parts of theirs with good luck, but jets are a pretty critical application.
digger wrote:
I use Pro-X jets all the time. I've never had a problem with them. I usually order them right from Rocky MT. They also sell genuine...
I use Pro-X jets all the time. I've never had a problem with them. I usually order them right from Rocky MT. They also sell genuine Keihin jets(non OEM part#) as well for only a little bit more than the Pro-X jets.
Haha, me too!
10/13/2022 5:25am
Digger and Bruce, since you know these KTM 125s so well what do you think is the best needle to go with? I’m in Florida, B level rider.
wiedeman
Posts
111
Joined
6/19/2021
Location
Osceola, WI, USA
10/15/2022 7:19am
Make sure if you use pro x pilots you get the right kind. I believe pro-x has 2 different types of Keihin pilot jets, and I have no idea which one is the right one. I usually just stick to oem pilots just because of this.
PNWMXer
Posts
1804
Joined
1/13/2022
Location
Washington, WA, USA
10/15/2022 7:57am
Another vote for Jets R Us, unless you want a complete carb, then JD Jetting.
1
Bruce372
Posts
6329
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/15/2022 8:30am
Rickyisms wrote:
Digger and Bruce, since you know these KTM 125s so well what do you think is the best needle to go with? I’m in Florida, B...
Digger and Bruce, since you know these KTM 125s so well what do you think is the best needle to go with? I’m in Florida, B level rider.
Digger is a fan of the straight taper CCX type keihin needles.

In the past, I had a rm144 running rhe oem ktm needles like NOZI type.

I have the stic insert in out bikes and those carbs come with JD specific needles
2

Post a reply to: Keihin jets

The Latest