Trials bikes

Edited Date/Time 6/30/2017 2:50pm
Anyone have a trials bike? I know there are plenty of threads on this but I wanted to see pics of what you guys have? I saw this on google and thought it looked sick.

|
fins227
Posts
1101
Joined
7/1/2014
Location
Chillicothe, OH, USA
3/15/2017 12:03am
Nope. But I'd love to get one!
3/16/2017 9:49am
Yeah I'd love to find one at a decent price. They are just so expensive for a bike with limited overall use. Would be great balance practice!
MVmoto
Posts
94
Joined
1/26/2016
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
3/17/2017 12:49pm
Finally! Somebody with some interest in Trials! We do trials events and schools here in So.Cal. if your ever in the area, come ride with us @ MotoVentures!









MVmoto
Posts
94
Joined
1/26/2016
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
3/17/2017 12:51pm
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Yeah I'd love to find one at a decent price. They are just so expensive for a bike with limited overall use. Would be great balance...
Yeah I'd love to find one at a decent price. They are just so expensive for a bike with limited overall use. Would be great balance practice!
FYI, I can probably sell you a good bike at a reasonable price, but you'd have to pay for shipping to FL....

The Shop

3/17/2017 3:14pm
So sick! I have such respect for that discipline of riding. I am saving up so when I get enough I will definitely let you know.
3/17/2017 3:15pm
I just finished watching the Dougie Lampkin documentary on Red Bull and what a rider. Trials guys are legit.
MVmoto
Posts
94
Joined
1/26/2016
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
4/14/2017 12:40pm


Oldnslo
Posts
205
Joined
8/9/2015
Location
USA
4/30/2017 6:45am
I have a few trials bikes. 2004 Cota 315R, 2007 RAGA 300, a 2017
mntesa 4 stroke and a bunch of vintage a honda zrTL'd...competed at a National level for many years. It's a great sport and it prepares any rider fot all other forms of riding. A good trials rider Makes a great GNCC type rider. Teaches control and mastering the art of motorcycling....Fun stuff for sure !
Tim507
Posts
3490
Joined
6/8/2010
Location
Oregon City, OR, USA
6/11/2017 6:12pm
The World Round is in Arizona the 30th of July.....I've been to a World Round. You MUST GO!
Manco
Posts
318
Joined
6/19/2014
Location
Denver, CO, USA
6/16/2017 7:32pm
RMOT.org wrote:
Trials in Colorado ?
recreation_areas/Turkey_Rock.html

1 of 2 blm approved trials only areas in the USA in Howard, Colorado
The link is broken. Can you re post it?
6/30/2017 2:50pm
Tim507 wrote:
The World Round is in Arizona the 30th of July.....I've been to a World Round. You MUST GO!
Actually 29th and 30th of July
It will be a great event.
http://trialgpusa.com/

Post a reply to: Trials bikes

The Latest