Playboy .......

KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 10/15/2015 5:09am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...........



|
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
10/13/2015 6:26am
What the fuck is the point of playboy now?
dsmith
Posts
4585
Joined
3/29/2011
Location
way north, IN, USA
Fantasy
10/13/2015 6:30am
no more nude photos....
huck
Posts
17048
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
10/13/2015 6:32am
Jarid332 wrote:
What the fuck is the point of playboy now?
The articles....
Spydee
Posts
1995
Joined
12/18/2013
Location
Wales, GB
10/13/2015 6:38am
I see more of the Playboy logo on fat chicks cars as bumper stickers than I do the mag itself.

The Shop

disbanded
Posts
6990
Joined
8/26/2007
Location
Evergreen, CO, USA
10/13/2015 6:57am
And it shall go away...
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
10/13/2015 7:16am
Hmm what are all those poor airbrush artist gonna do?
MudPup545
Posts
1700
Joined
11/14/2014
Location
Imlay City, MI, USA
10/13/2015 7:50am
There goes my subscription.
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
10/13/2015 8:04am
Hut wrote:
Hmm what are all those poor airbrush artist gonna do?
Not that I have ever looked at the magWhistling ...

But...when I was a young lad in the 80's and one of my schoolmates would dip into his dads collection from the 70's/early 80's and bring it on the schoolbus for us wideyed boys to gaze at, we saw glorious images of natural looking women in all their glory. Any time i caught a glimpse of the mag from the past 20 years, it was all fake boobs etc..??? Im leaving out details because this is a family site but you guys know all the differences in how women present themselves now vs. when we were horny adolescentsSideways

So, did the women featured in Playboy shape how women looked or were they a representation of what women were already looking like?
TailSoHard
Posts
1656
Joined
10/18/2014
Location
Beer City, MI, USA
10/13/2015 8:06am
In related news, it's National No-Bra Day today
vet323
Posts
3637
Joined
7/31/2010
Location
Lead, SD, USA
10/13/2015 9:52am
.....And after all the time I spent holding up that magazine with one hand!
peelout
Posts
18421
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/13/2015 9:57am
fired off millions of knuckle children to Playboy mags over the years
71Fish
Posts
1794
Joined
11/29/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/13/2015 10:28am
My dad and his generation (65) thinks Playboy was and is a big deal. He had (probably still does) a subscription. I'm 44 and don't think I've ever purchased a Playboy. I personally won't miss it, plus with XVideo and Porn Hub, I doubt many people under 30 will miss it either.

Liberal left leaning articles aren't even worth reading it for "the article".
10/13/2015 10:45am
I still have a stack of Playboys from the 60's and 70's. The coolest part is looking at the product ads. Things have changed so much.
But whenever I jerk off in the bathroom at work, I use my phone and look up stuff on Tumbler or youporn. You have to be careful on Tumbler though, every now and they I accidentally run across some gay shit.
peelout
Posts
18421
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/13/2015 10:48am Edited Date/Time 10/13/2015 10:49am
i remember the first time a girlfriend of mine found one of the subscription cards that had fallen out of a playboy of mine, fuck she was pissed. no sex for a month and she always questioned everything after that, like i was cheating on her. hilarious now i look back on it
look out below
Posts
4208
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Grain Valley, MO, USA
10/13/2015 2:58pm
The few i issues i have seen in the last decade, they never really showed what I wanted to see anyways. I went to Penthouse or Hustler for that.
The Rock
Posts
8758
Joined
3/21/2007
Location
HAIKU, HI, USA
10/13/2015 8:26pm
First FFOTW now this
MTXer
Posts
3
Joined
10/15/2015
Location
Peoria, IL, USA
10/15/2015 12:42am
Hugh Hefner is getting old, too much viagra = brain freeze :D
The Rock
Posts
8758
Joined
3/21/2007
Location
HAIKU, HI, USA
10/15/2015 3:34am
How much will there sales increase until the switch
JPT
Posts
7208
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cedar Falls, IA, USA
10/15/2015 5:09am
Another symbol of my youth bites the dust.

Post a reply to: Playboy .......

The Latest