4/15/2017 6:52 AM

The bracket:

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

4/15/2017 7:04 AM

I gotta go with the dubs, too. They are basically the only team without question marks right now (as long as draymond can keep from kicking dudes in the balls)

|

4/15/2017 8:33 AM

Cavs over spurs. In finals. , 6 games.

|

4/16/2017 12:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2017 12:09 AM

It pains me to look at Scotties first picture. smile

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4/16/2017 4:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2017 4:13 AM

That Utah / Clippers game was a nail biter, came down to the last shot. Griffen doesnt know how to play in the 4th qtr.

btw: i missed the Cavs game, heard it also went down to the last shot. Playoff bball is pretty intense.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/16/2017 5:43 AM

Go Hawks....even though we have zero chance

|

4/16/2017 7:26 AM

Anyone but the Warriors! And it's only because of Durant. I don't think anyone but a Cavaliers team with LeBron playing great can beat them in 7, but we will see.

|

4/16/2017 7:58 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Anyone but the Warriors! And it's only because of Durant. I don't think anyone but a Cavaliers team with LeBron playing great can beat them in 7, but we will see.

You must be from OKC. Go Dubs!!

|

4/16/2017 8:49 PM

OKC got throttled. Damn you Durant!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

4/18/2017 3:26 PM

can't believe Rudy Gobert is down and out.... Utah finally has a strong team and then 11 seconds into the game, done...

fuck, bro

|

4/18/2017 3:29 PM

peelout wrote:

can't believe Rudy Gobert is down and out.... Utah finally has a strong team and then 11 seconds into the game, done...

fuck, bro

that was messed up man...ELEVEN SECONDS!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/19/2017 12:04 PM

Bulls up 2-0 over Boston...WTF? First time in NBA history the 8th seed was up 2-0 on the 1st seed.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/19/2017 12:17 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Bulls up 2-0 over Boston...WTF? First time in NBA history the 8th seed was up 2-0 on the 1st seed.

Watch out for the wiz in the east.

|

4/19/2017 5:40 PM

All I know is when Ryan Anderson is spotting up wide open waiting to receive a pass he needs to stop drifting out to 30ft like he's Stephen curry and take a reasonable shot.

|

4/19/2017 7:10 PM

Durant and Livingston out for GSW tonight, they gonna have to play a LOT better (they being Steph and Klay) to even have a chance tonight. Klay was cold last game bad.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/19/2017 10:18 PM

Who needs Durant & Livingston? Dubs by 29.

|

4/20/2017 7:40 AM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

Rip City was Brick City last night.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/21/2017 3:32 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

The Blazers are my team. I live in Washougal about 30 minutes from the Rose Garden Arena. They are tough to watch sometimes. It can be painful being a trailblazer fan.

|

I have the right to remain awesome.

4/21/2017 4:46 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

motosmith wrote:

The Blazers are my team. I live in Washougal about 30 minutes from the Rose Garden Arena. They are tough to watch sometimes. It can be painful being a trailblazer fan.

Try being a sixers fan.sick sick

|

4/21/2017 6:03 PM

ocscottie wrote:

motosmith wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Try being a sixers fan.sick sick

I feel your pain men. The Warriors sucked for years & years. I'm stoked with this crew & how they play. Go Dubs.

|

4/21/2017 6:17 PM

My Cavs are doing well at this early point in the Playoff's. No stress.

Yet.

|

4/22/2017 10:39 PM

No coach, no Durant, no Livingston, no Barnes, no problem. Go Warriors.

|

4/23/2017 6:18 AM

Anybody but Cavs & Warriors.

smile

|

HAF

4/23/2017 8:13 PM

AHRMA361 wrote:

My Cavs are doing well at this early point in the Playoff's. No stress.

Yet.

The Cavs are obviously legitimate being the reigning champs but the east is such a joke. I can't believe how long it's been like this. I would have figured the power would have swung the other way by now just by chance.

|

4/26/2017 3:27 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

I feel your pain men. The Warriors sucked for years & years. I'm stoked with this crew & how they play. Go Dubs.

How quickly everyone forgets about all those years us Bay Area fans had to live through. Time to sit back and enjoy being a Dub fan. cool

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/26/2017 3:31 PM

Two big game 5's tonight, ATL vs WASH and Boston vs CHI. These games are HUUGE!

I never thought i would become such a basketball fan, use to only watch the finals, now i dont miss a GSW game and even watching all the playoffs. Its cool having a sport during the week to be able to watch.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/27/2017 8:59 AM

ocscottie wrote:

I never thought i would become such a basketball fan, use to only watch the finals, now i dont miss a GSW game and even watching all the playoffs. Its cool having a sport during the week to be able to watch.

how about Utah, bro?!

|

4/28/2017 3:45 AM

peelout wrote:

how about Utah, bro?!

you guys are on the Dubs side of the draw, with LAC losing Griffin, i see the path to GSW laid right out in front of them. Will be a good series...last game we finally got to see what GSW can do, if that team shows up, i feel sorry for ya bro, but they havent been very consistent. We will see how it goes...

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/28/2017 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2017 8:38 AM

ocscottie wrote:

peelout wrote:

how about Utah, bro?!

ocscottie wrote:

you guys are on the Dubs side of the draw, with LAC losing Griffin, i see the path to GSW laid right out in front of them. Will be a good series...last game we finally got to see what GSW can do, if that team shows up, i feel sorry for ya bro, but they havent been very consistent. We will see how it goes...

Utah has had an uncanny ability to beat the best teams at their prime. i'm not saying we will win the GSW series (if we get past LAC) but i am saying there will be some well played games. we have one of the best defenses in the league and a deep-bench with multiple offensive threats, if that shows up against GSW then you may have a fight on your hands.

|