Math test...

thehuck.0
Posts
600
Joined
8/21/2012
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
Edited Date/Time 10/16/2012 4:50pm
I am pretty good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and
finally on a calculator just to confirm.

Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very
favorite Show EVER!

DO NOT cheat and scroll down to the movies. Do YOUR math, THEN
compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom You will be
AMAZED at how scary true and accurate this test is

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second
digits together to find your favorite show (of all time) in the list
of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2013
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, isn't that something?
|
Bytor
Posts
855
Joined
9/23/2012
Location
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
10/15/2012 9:57am
Amazing and true!
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
10/15/2012 10:06am
Bytor wrote:
Amazing and true!
Mr. G
Posts
4225
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Riverside, CA, USA
10/15/2012 10:32am
That's beautiful.
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
10/15/2012 10:43am
Wow, afugginmazing!

The Shop

10/15/2012 10:44am
use a calculator next time. Tongue
yzthumpa
Posts
1779
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Slidell, LA, USA
10/15/2012 11:12am
use a calculator next time. Tongue
LOL. True dat.
J.F.S
Posts
4383
Joined
10/20/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
10/15/2012 11:15am Edited Date/Time 10/15/2012 1:26pm
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year old, who has never been out of town.
bsm121
Posts
1833
Joined
10/5/2006
Location
New Braunfels, TX, USA
10/15/2012 11:17am
That sentence looks like it was typed by a 6 yr old.
jonjon714
Posts
5916
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
10/15/2012 11:23am
Some guy's comments just give em away don't they? Tongue
thehuck.0
Posts
600
Joined
8/21/2012
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
10/15/2012 11:33am
jonjon714 wrote:
Some guy's comments just give em away don't they? Tongue
Har!
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
10/15/2012 11:33am
I wanna know who helped ya get through that math, Huck....
10/15/2012 11:45am
J.F.S wrote:
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year...
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year old, who has never been out of town.
I am just curious as to what number you came up with? Did it really not tell you your favorite movie out of that list?
Grinning
J.F.S
Posts
4383
Joined
10/20/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
10/15/2012 11:55am Edited Date/Time 10/15/2012 11:58am
J.F.S wrote:
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year...
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year old, who has never been out of town.
I am just curious as to what number you came up with? Did it really not tell you your favorite movie out of that list?
Grinning
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with different numbers and are amazed that they dont get different answers. I think the joke would have been much better if the list of films was not as rudimentary as the math. Should have put up seriously good and classic movies, that makes the joke so much better.
thehuck.0
Posts
600
Joined
8/21/2012
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
10/15/2012 11:58am
J.F.S wrote:
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year...
There has to have been a true numb nut who made up that list of favorite movies, seems like it was made by a 14 year old, who has never been out of town.
I am just curious as to what number you came up with? Did it really not tell you your favorite movie out of that list?
Grinning
J.F.S wrote:
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with...
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with different numbers and are amazed that they dont get different answers. I think the joke would have been much better if the list of films was not as rudimentary as the math. Should have put up seriously good and classic movies, that makes the joke so much better.
Try not to over think the whole thing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
10/15/2012 12:11pm
thehuck.0 wrote:
Try not to over think the whole thing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
JFS? Think? Wink
thehuck.0
Posts
600
Joined
8/21/2012
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
10/15/2012 12:19pm
thehuck.0 wrote:
Try not to over think the whole thing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Racer92 wrote:
JFS? Think? Wink
Good point. That's almost as stupid as trying this 'test' with a different first number and expecting a different outcome!
XXVoid MainXX
Posts
8105
Joined
5/25/2012
Location
Schenectady, NY, USA
10/15/2012 12:22pm
thehuck.0 wrote:
Try not to over think the whole thing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Racer92 wrote:
JFS? Think? Wink
Not possible. Smile
10/15/2012 2:47pm
use a calculator next time. Tongue
He was counting on his toes, too bad he has 6 toes on each foot
JW381
Posts
10638
Joined
7/21/2009
Location
Harrisburg, OR, USA
10/15/2012 2:57pm
use a calculator next time. Tongue
lostboy819 wrote:
He was counting on his toes, too bad he has 6 toes on each foot
Inbreeding has that effect. The four thumbs should have balanced it out tho.
jimmie
Posts
2263
Joined
8/21/2008
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
10/15/2012 3:12pm
that's stupid, that's not even a movie.




































































It is kinda funny though.Wink
J.F.S
Posts
4383
Joined
10/20/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
10/15/2012 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2012 3:24pm
I am just curious as to what number you came up with? Did it really not tell you your favorite movie out of that list?
Grinning
J.F.S wrote:
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with...
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with different numbers and are amazed that they dont get different answers. I think the joke would have been much better if the list of films was not as rudimentary as the math. Should have put up seriously good and classic movies, that makes the joke so much better.
thehuck.0 wrote:
Try not to over think the whole thing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Without even having to think, one quickly realizes that all the movies on that list are extremely fictional, they are about everything from space aliens, animated 3D giants to other extremely unlikely things.
rallendude
Posts
2203
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Adger, AL, USA
10/15/2012 7:06pm
I didn't even do the math and I already knew the answer.
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
10/16/2012 12:30am
It doesn't work. My favorite movie on that list is Blazing Saddles. It keeps telling me it's #9, I don't think I'd go see #9.
Mr. G
Posts
4225
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Riverside, CA, USA
10/16/2012 7:47am
J.F.S wrote:
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with...
Haha, I got the joke, I have seen that math thing before, the mathematics are extremely rudimentary, it is funny when people seriously try it with different numbers and are amazed that they dont get different answers. I think the joke would have been much better if the list of films was not as rudimentary as the math. Should have put up seriously good and classic movies, that makes the joke so much better.
thehuck.0 wrote:
Try not to over think the whole thing.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
J.F.S wrote:
Without even having to think, one quickly realizes that all the movies on that list are extremely fictional, they are about everything from space aliens, animated...
Without even having to think, one quickly realizes that all the movies on that list are extremely fictional, they are about everything from space aliens, animated 3D giants to other extremely unlikely things.
It's not the point.
JustMX
Posts
5346
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
10/16/2012 4:50pm
J.F.S wrote:
Without even having to think, one quickly realizes that all the movies on that list are extremely fictional, they are about everything from space aliens, animated...
Without even having to think, one quickly realizes that all the movies on that list are extremely fictional, they are about everything from space aliens, animated 3D giants to other extremely unlikely things.
Number 9 is about an alien that pretends to be an American while being an empty suit.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping it becomes the only non-fiction entry on the list.

Post a reply to: Math test...

The Latest