Depression Pills.

akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 6:30pm
Whats your take on them?
Went and saw my doctor.
Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal.
I dont see how a pill would keep me from thinking about everything going on with me.
Nor do I think I am depressed just stressed.

So what is your guys take on them?
|
mcphilly
Posts
1245
Joined
7/29/2008
Location
Monroe, WA, USA
2/27/2009 11:59pm
Man .........this is a hard question . Do you think you need it ? How long have you felt depressed ? I have been around quite a few people that have taken pills to help them out , some of them needed it and some of them just didnt want to really deal with the crappy deck of cards they were dealt at the time. I honestly think most people that think they need something are just looking at an easy way out. Deal with the Demons and move on .Smile

akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
2/28/2009 1:19am
I dont feel depressed.
But I need sleep.
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
2/28/2009 1:27am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2009 1:27am
His rationale is that he wants to get your serotonin balanced out and maybe that will lead to better sleep. It may work but the side effects of most ssri's are insomnia, fatigue, and a host of other shit. If he thinks your stressing and that is affecting sleep then that may be why he is prescribing either lexapro, paxil, zoloft, celexa, remeron, effexor, prozac, etc. If you just need to get a good night sleep here and there then an ambien or tylenol pm would be better. Its a tough question for us to answer. We don't have enough insight on your life and your situation. Do your research. Google anti-depressants to help with sleep and see what you come up with and make an educated decision. SSRI's or anti-depressants are prescribed for a host of conditions-not just depression. They are prescribed off label for almost everything under the sun. I'm currently taking lexapro and valium and here I am typing this at 4:30 in the morning. Smile
Jack Flash
Posts
567
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Gold Coast, AU
2/28/2009 2:01am
Why not try a ...





The Shop

Rim Lock
Posts
713
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Nikiski, USA
2/28/2009 4:13am
akmx17 wrote:
Whats your take on them? Went and saw my doctor. Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal. I dont see how...
Whats your take on them?
Went and saw my doctor.
Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal.
I dont see how a pill would keep me from thinking about everything going on with me.
Nor do I think I am depressed just stressed.

So what is your guys take on them?
If you were standing in front of me I would slap you silly.

You are doing all the right things in your life and need to continue doing them for your sake regardless of all of the family shit going around you.

You aren't the problem. Its all of the shit going on around you and that isn't your fault.

You don't need Paxil, Prozac or any of that other shit. Don't even consider it. I've got relatives that are riding that crap and they are only shadows of the people I used to know.

If your only issue right now is sleep, you NEED an Ambien or Lunestra.

I've had Ambien in my pill kit for about a year now and it literally changed my life for the better. You function and have so much better of an outlook on life with a good nights sleep.

Ambien is passive. You don't get addicted to Ambien. You can get addicted to the good night sleep so it can be addictive that way which to me isn't such a bad thing.

Send me your snail mail addy to akmx158@yahoo.com
chuck317
Posts
792
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Cleveland, TN, USA
2/28/2009 6:39am
i take effexor in the mornig and a blue xanax at night. changed my whole life for the better. did not take them till i was 43. could never sleep, mind always working, ill, always mad. not any more. cool calm collective. cant smoke weed cause of job. if it was legal would need no meds. one joint a day in the evening would always do the trick. better than any pill.
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
2/28/2009 6:54am
Personally, I think it's one of the biggest scams of legal drugs to hook America. They've had my wife on them, and their side effects are worse than the "sickness". There are many, many natural ways to make yourself much better, if not cured. My doctor tried to get me to take them. I opted instead for a great diet, a lot of exercise, and a new attitude. I still don't get a ton of sleep, but I feel great, and I don't have to pump that shit into my body.
rucka356
Posts
1064
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Knoxville, TN, USA
2/28/2009 6:55am
Doc gave me something because I have been stressed out. Pop one in about an hr before bedtime and its lights out in no time! I have to just take half a pill though, otherwise I sleep right through my alarm in the morning.
gharmon
Posts
2770
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Valley, AL, USA
2/28/2009 7:46am
Get some sleeping pills. Guys don't take this shit.. Sorry for the crudeness. I'm in an family(in-laws) full of chronic depression pill takers. They blame everything on being depressed. The truth is they are just f*cking lazy as hell. The guy comment is only because the only guy i know that takes anti-depressants is my bro-in-law at least that I know of and admits it.

Disclaimer, Prozac has saved my marriage. She is much better with the stuff. Seriously, if you need the stuff by all means get it. It helped my bro-in-law also. Like someone else said, insomnia is a side effect isn't it? It also affects you sex drive, negatively, at least that's what the Dr. told my wife and I believe him!

Good luck,

WhKnuckle
Posts
7327
Joined
7/17/2007
Location
USA
2/28/2009 8:04am
A couple of Tylenol and a Benedryl does it for me every time, if I have trouble sleeping. I personally wouldn't take any prescription psychiatric medication of any kind. Maybe a pure sleeping pill like Ambien if it's really bad.
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
2/28/2009 8:35am
Mary Jane always gave me the best night sleep when I was having trouble and always left me feeling refreshed in the morning. Took elavil for a week once. It was awful. I couldn't do shit all day. I would suggest taking benadryl or taking a couple bong pulls.
bullpen58
Posts
4399
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Fresno, CA, USA
2/28/2009 9:10am
Wow, there is some interesting advice in here. LMAO!

"Don't take that evil crap from doctors, try some heroin. In fact, try mixing some heroin with a half bottle of scotch. Works great for me".

First of all, don't ask for psychiatric advice on a moto message board. Seriously.

Second of all, talk to your doctor about this stuff.

Third of all, it is possible that you ARE depressed and don't realize it. It happens to a lot of people all the time. Because the negative stigma of "mental illness" is so powerful, we are often incapable of seeing it in ourselves. Admitting that you are depressed (or whatever the case may be) is a very difficult thing to do, even to ourselves.
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
2/28/2009 9:13am
Just get a good indica that the trichomes are mostly amber. This is the best for a good nights sleep with no hang over feeling in the AM.

09450f
Posts
2746
Joined
9/24/2008
Location
Temecula, HI, USA
2/28/2009 9:14am
Jack Flash wrote:
Why not try a ... [img]http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/the-perfect-spliff-what-a-joint-should-look-like.jpg[/img]
Why not try a ...





that the biggest reason i smoke weed..i sleep like a baby..i make brownies once in awile and i sleep even better..wake up not knowing where i was..deep sleep
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
2/28/2009 9:15am
You can get a microscope from Radio shack or on line for 15.00 bucks or so.
kdx man
Posts
1065
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Kearny, NJ, USA
2/28/2009 12:06pm
Doobie and Bourbon night cap.
2/28/2009 12:51pm
My opinion: Avoid anti-depressants unless you really need them... I got put on a bunch of shit by a psychiatrist, first one I saw, who didn't want to waste her time talking to me. I was in a fog for a couple of years and I barely remember that time.

If sleeping is your only issue, anti-depressants may not even help. Some people get insomnia, some people sleep 18 hours a day. Being in the latter group isn't as much fun as it sounds, that was what happened to me (and not just for a week or two, I was sleeping all the time for months).

The Rock
Posts
8758
Joined
3/21/2007
Location
HAIKU, HI, USA
2/28/2009 2:24pm
akmx17 wrote:
Whats your take on them? Went and saw my doctor. Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal. I dont see how...
Whats your take on them?
Went and saw my doctor.
Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal.
I dont see how a pill would keep me from thinking about everything going on with me.
Nor do I think I am depressed just stressed.

So what is your guys take on them?
Try exercise first....pills later only if you need them.
txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
2/28/2009 2:30pm
Rim, you are good dude.

Ak, is dealing with a lot of crap for a pretty young guy. Level is right. Sometimes you have to get back to normal and then things go smooth.

Alcohol is a really bad choice for these issues. Weed might not be so bad actually...but, it isn't legal.

Sometimes there is a pill that helps. My Dad was mostly nuts and manic depressive...a bit paranoid. Proper medication made the last handful of years of his life much better.

Anyway, you've posted on this more than once. It wouldn't hurt for you to find a professional to talk to. A counselor or psychologist. The pills can help get your chemistry adjusted, but it may not help you resolve the things that are driving this. Good luck.
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
2/28/2009 5:36pm
Cygnus wrote:
Just get a good indica that the trichomes are mostly amber. This is the best for a good nights sleep with no hang over feeling in...
Just get a good indica that the trichomes are mostly amber. This is the best for a good nights sleep with no hang over feeling in the AM.

The weed professor has entered the building.

All hail the master of bud.
KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
2/28/2009 5:40pm


Why Do I Get So Depressed?

Melanie had always lived up to her mother’s ideal of the perfect child—until she turned 17. Then she withdrew from school activities, stopped accepting invitations to parties, and didn’t even seem to care when her grades dropped from A’s to C’s. When her parents gently inquired what was wrong, she stormed away saying, “Leave me alone! There’s nothing wrong.”

Mark, at 14, was impulsive and hostile, with an explosive temper. At school he was fidgety and disruptive. When frustrated or angry, he would race across the desert on a motorcycle or shoot down steep hills on his skateboard.

MELANIE and Mark both suffered forms of the same malady—depression. Dr. Donald McKnew of the National Institute of Mental Health says that 10 to 15 percent of schoolchildren may suffer mood disorders. A smaller number suffer from severe depression.

At times there is a biologic basis for the problem. Some infections or endocrine-system diseases, the hormonal shifts of the menstrual cycle, hypoglycemia, certain medications, exposure to toxic metals or chemicals, allergic reactions, an unbalanced diet, anemia—all of these can trigger depression.

Pressures at the Root of Depression

However, the teen years themselves are often the source of emotional stress. Not having an adult’s experience in handling life’s ups and downs, a youth can feel that no one cares and could become painfully depressed over relatively commonplace matters.

Failing to measure up to the expectations of parents, teachers, or friends is another cause of melancholy. Donald, for example, felt that he had to excel in school to please his well-educated parents. Failing to do that, he became depressed and suicidal. “I have never done anything right. I have always let everybody down,” lamented Donald.

That a sense of failure can kindle depression is evident from the case of a man named Epaphroditus. During the first century, this faithful Christian was sent on a special mission to assist the imprisoned apostle Paul. But when he reached Paul he soon fell sick—and Paul, instead, had to care for him! You can imagine, then, why Epaphroditus might have felt like such a failure and became “depressed.” Apparently he overlooked all the good he had performed before he got sick.—Philippians 2:25-30.

A Sense of Loss

Francine Klagsbrun wrote in her book Too Young to Die—Youth and Suicide: “At the root of many emotionally caused depressions lies a profound sense of loss, of someone or something that has been deeply loved.” Thus the loss of a parent through death or divorce, the loss of a job or career, or even the loss of one’s physical health could also be at the root of depression.

A most devastating loss to a young person, though, is the loss of love, the feeling of being unwanted and uncared for. “When my mother left us I felt betrayed and alone,” revealed a young woman named Marie. “My world suddenly seemed upside down.”

Imagine, then, the bewilderment and pain some youths feel when faced with family problems such as divorce, alcoholism, incest, wife beating, child abuse, or simple rejection by a parent who is swallowed up in his or her own problems. How true the Bible proverb: “Have you shown yourself discouraged in the day of distress? Your power [including the ability to resist depression] will be scanty”! (Proverbs 24:10) A youth may even mistakenly blame himself for his family’s problems.

Recognizing the Symptoms

There are different degrees of depression. A young person might temporarily be demoralized by some upsetting event. But usually such blues fade in a relatively short time.

However, if the depressed mood lingers and the youth has a general negative feeling along with feelings of worthlessness, anxiety, and anger, this can develop into what doctors call low-grade chronic depression. As the experiences of Mark and Melanie (mentioned at the outset) show, the symptoms can vary considerably. One young person may have anxiety attacks. Another may be tired all the time, have no appetite, experience trouble in sleeping, lose weight, or suffer a series of accidents.

Some young persons try to hide depression by embarking upon a pleasure binge: an endless round of parties, sexual promiscuity, vandalism, heavy drinking, and the like. “I don’t really know why I have to be going out all the time,” confessed one 14-year-old boy. “I just know if I’m by myself, alone, I realize how bad I feel.” It is just as the Bible described: “Even in laughter the heart may be in pain.”—Proverbs 14:13.

When It’s More Than Just the Blues

If low-grade chronic depression is not dealt with, it can progress to a more serious disorder—major depression. (See page 107.) “I constantly felt as if I were ‘dead’ inside,” explained Marie, a victim of major depression. “I was just existing without any emotions. I had a feeling of constant dread.” In major depression the gloomy mood is unrelenting and may continue for months. Consequently, this type of depression is the most common ingredient in teen suicides—now considered a “hidden epidemic” in many countries.

The most persistent emotion connected with major depression—and the deadliest—is a deep sense of hopelessness. Professor John E. Mack writes of a 14-year-old named Vivienne, who was a victim of major depression. To all outward appearances she was a perfect young lady with caring parents. Yet, in the depths of despair, she hanged herself! Wrote Professor Mack: “Vivienne’s inability to foresee that her depression would ever lift, that she had any hope of ultimately obtaining relief from her pain, is an important element in her decision to kill herself.”

Those affected with major depression thus feel as if they will never get better, that there is no tomorrow. Such hopelessness, according to experts, often leads to suicidal behavior.

Suicide, however, is not the answer. Marie, whose life had become a living nightmare, confessed: “The thoughts of suicide definitely came into my mind. But I realized that as long as I didn’t kill myself there was always hope.” Ending it all indeed solves nothing. Unfortunately, when confronted with despair, many young persons cannot even visualize alternatives or the possibility of a favorable outcome. Marie thus tried to hide her problem by injecting herself with heroin. She said: “I had plenty of self-confidence—until the drug wore off.”

Dealing With Minor Distress

There are sensible ways of dealing with feelings of depression. “Some people get depressed because they’re hungry,” observed Dr. Nathan S. Kline, a New York specialist on depression. “A person may not eat breakfast and for some reason miss lunch. Then by three o’clock he begins wondering why he doesn’t feel right.”

What you eat can also make a difference. Debbie, a young woman plagued with feelings of despair, admitted: “I didn’t realize that junk food was so detrimental to my mood. I ate a lot of it. Now I notice that when I eat fewer sweets, I feel better.” Other helpful steps: Some form of exercise may lift your spirits. In some cases, a medical checkup would be in order, since depression can be a symptom of physical illness.

Winning the Battle of the Mind

Often depression is brought on or made worse by having negative thoughts about yourself. “When you’ve been through a lot of people cutting at you,” lamented 18-year-old Evelyn, “it makes you think you’re not worth anything.”

Consider: Is it up to others to measure your worth as a person? Similar ridicule was heaped upon the Christian apostle Paul. Some said that he was a weakling and a poor speaker. Did this make Paul feel worthless? Not at all! Paul knew that meeting God’s standard was the important thing. He could boast over what he had accomplished with God’s help—regardless of what others were saying. If you, too, remind yourself of the fact that you have a standing with God, the gloomy mood will often leave.—2 Corinthians 10:7, 10, 17, 18.

What if you are depressed because of some weakness or sin you have committed? “Though the sins of you people should prove to be as scarlet,” God told Israel, “they will be made white just like snow.” (Isaiah 1:18) Never overlook the compassion and patience of our heavenly Father. (Psalm 103:8-14) But are you also striving hard to overcome your problem? You must do your part if you are to ease your mind of feelings of guilt. As the proverb says: “He that is confessing and leaving [his transgressions] will be shown mercy.”—Proverbs 28:13.

Another way to fight the blues is to set realistic goals for yourself. You don’t have to be top in your school class to be successful. (Ecclesiastes 7:16-18) Accept the fact that disappointments are a part of life. When these occur, rather than feel, ‘No one cares what happens to me and no one ever will,’ tell yourself, ‘I’ll get over it.’ And there’s nothing wrong with having a good cry.

The Value of Accomplishment

“Despair doesn’t go away on its own,” advises Daphne, who successfully lived through bouts of discouragement. “You have to think on a different line or physically get involved. You have to start doing something.” Consider Linda, who said when working hard to fight a sullen mood: “I’m on a sewing spree. I can work on my wardrobe and, in time, I forget about what’s troubling me. It really helps.” Doing things that you are good at can build your self-esteem—which is usually at rock bottom during depression.

Also beneficial is engaging in activities that bring you pleasure. Try shopping for some personal treat, playing games, cooking your favorite recipe, browsing through a bookstore, dining out, reading, even working at a puzzle, such as those that appear in Awake! magazine.

Debbie found that by planning short trips or setting little goals for herself, she could cope with her depressed mood. However, doing things to aid others proved to be one of her biggest helps. “I met this young woman who was very depressed, and I began to help her to study the Bible,” revealed Debbie. “These weekly discussions gave me opportunity to tell her how she could overcome her depression. The Bible gave her real hope. This helped me at the same time.” Just as Jesus said: “There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving.”—Acts 20:35.

Talk to Someone About It

“Anxious care in the heart of a man is what will cause it to bow down, but the good word is what makes it rejoice.” (Proverbs 12:25) A “good word” from an understanding person can make all the difference in the world. No human can read your heart, so pour it out to someone you trust who has the ability to help. “A friend is loving at all times, and becomes a brother in times of trouble,” according to Proverbs 17:17. (The Bible in Basic English) “When you keep it to yourself it is like carrying a heavy load all alone,” said 22-year-old Evan. “But when you share it with someone who is qualified to help, it becomes much lighter.”

‘But I’ve already tried that,’ you may say, ‘and all I get is a lecture to look on the bright side of life.’ Where, then, can you find someone who will be not only an understanding listener but also an objective counselor?—Proverbs 27:5, 6.

Finding Help

Begin by ‘giving your heart to’ your parents. (Proverbs 23:26) They know you better than anyone else does, and they can often help if you let them. If they discern the problem is severe, they might even arrange for you to receive professional help.

Members of the Christian congregation are another source of help. “Over the years I had put up such a pretext that no one really knew how depressed I was,” revealed Marie. “But then I confided in one of the older women in the congregation. She was so understanding! She had gone through some of the same experiences I had. So I was encouraged to realize that other people have gone through things like this and have come out just fine.”

No, Marie’s depression did not clear up immediately. But gradually she began to cope with her emotions as she deepened her relationship with God. Among Jehovah’s true worshipers you too can find friends and “family” who are genuinely interested in your welfare.—Mark 10:29, 30; John 13:34, 35.

Power Beyond What Is Normal

The most powerful aid in dispelling gloom, however, is what the apostle Paul called “the power beyond what is normal,” which comes from God. (2 Corinthians 4:7) He can help you fight off depression if you lean on him. (Psalm 55:22) With his holy spirit he gives power beyond your normal resources.

This friendship with God is truly reassuring. “When I have sad times,” said a young woman named Georgia, “I pray a lot. I know that Jehovah is going to provide a way out no matter how deep a problem I have.” Daphne agrees, adding: “You can tell Jehovah everything. You just pour out your heart and you know, even if no human can, he really understands you and cares about you.”

So if you are depressed, pray to God, and seek out someone wise and understanding to whom you can bare your feelings. In the Christian congregation you will find “older men” who are skillful counselors. (James 5:14, 15) They stand ready to help you maintain your friendship with God. For God understands and invites you to throw your anxieties upon him “because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:6, 7) Indeed, the Bible promises: “The peace of God that excels all thought will guard your hearts and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus.”—Philippians 4:7.

[Footnotes]

Most medical experts advise that victims of major depression should receive professional help because of the danger of suicide. For example, there may be a need for medication that can only be dispensed by a medical professional.
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
2/28/2009 5:48pm
That god talk depresses me. I think I'll go smoke some bud.
KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
2/28/2009 5:48pm
hahahaha
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
2/28/2009 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:42pm
Nevermind....my son says he'll play this at his next recital:




jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
2/28/2009 6:21pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2009 6:31pm
Sumnabitch. 4 Avery Old Jubilation brews, 2 hits, an hour on the axe, and ain't no feelin' depressed for me. I wonder if I can sell this to Johnson and Johnson or Pfizer?
jmar
Posts
14154
Joined
2/11/2007
Location
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
3/1/2009 8:27am
akmx17 wrote:
Whats your take on them? Went and saw my doctor. Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal. I dont see how...
Whats your take on them?
Went and saw my doctor.
Think its the best way to get me sleeping and back normal.
I dont see how a pill would keep me from thinking about everything going on with me.
Nor do I think I am depressed just stressed.

So what is your guys take on them?
The Rock wrote:
Try exercise first....pills later only if you need them.
Exercise is what does it for me. I belong to a 24 hour gym and it’s not uncommon for me to wrap up at the gym at around midnight. I take a shower get on this board for a few minutes then I am out.
3/1/2009 11:46am
I wish there was a 24-hour gym around here. I'd go more often - I get weirdly motivated when I'm bored as hell at 3:30 AM.
09450f
Posts
2746
Joined
9/24/2008
Location
Temecula, HI, USA
3/1/2009 12:00pm
I wish there was a 24-hour gym around here. I'd go more often - I get weirdly motivated when I'm bored as hell at 3:30 AM.
i have alot of work out equitment here in my garage..i have a lat machine.homemade..i have perfect push ups ,i can do pull ups..for abs i have a slant board,a big ball,and an inversion table..don't have to go and watse gas or money
yzthumpa
Posts
1779
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Slidell, LA, USA
3/1/2009 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 10:43pm
There are a lot of people against antidepressants, but depression can be real and can be devastating. Would you tell someone who's cardiovascular system is out of whack not to take meds to regulate it? Then why shouldn't someone take meds to regulate brain chemistry? That said, they are definitely overprescribed.
However, if it's just sleep you are looking for, about a year and a half ago I was on Ambien for about 6 months. It was remarkable. I was on it because of my back and neck problems interfering with my sleep. I used to take Nyquil or Tylenol PM often but I'd be dragging ass the next day. With the Ambien I knocked out in 10-15 minutes, got a great night of sleep, and got up with no problem in morning and wasn't dragging ass all day (as long as I took it at the right time to allow for 7-8 hours of sleep).
Drtbykr
Posts
2058
Joined
10/29/2006
Location
Fredericton, CA
4/9/2018 7:31am
Would never tell anyone what to do, but her’s my story.

A small cocktail of anti-depression and anti-anxiety drugs turned my life around.
Until I was thirty, I was a functioning alcoholic, self-medicating to try to kill the anxiety. I know alcohol is a depressant, but ANYTHING to kill the anxiety.

Went through a tough divorce, had a few vicious anxiety attacks, first one ended with me passing out on the emerg. floor. I thought I was dying of a heart attack.

I still have depression and anxiety and it usually under control. I have a very sick adult child, that doesn’t help.
Bouts are usually under control, but there are still some deep valleys, mostly due to my child.

The tricky part is I think problems are similar biologically, but everyone is a little different.
Patience is required to get the correct drugs. And there will not be a cure, there will be a certain amount of control.

Cognitive therapy is important as well. I think way too much and way too far ahead.

Good luck. That little cocktail of drugs has bought me 28 years and counting IMO.

Post a reply to: Depression Pills.

The Latest