2017-18 NBA

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2017 9:27 AM

The NBA season is just a week or so away from kicking off. Its been a wild off season with crazy trades and team swaps, who did their best? Everyone trying to match GSW, who has got all the right pieces?

Houston picked up Chris Paul, Cavs made some crazy moves, cant even name them all. OKC made big moves picking up P. George and Carmelo Anthony, but will Russ still be a ball hog? Spurs will always be strong and i still think it will come down to them and GSW in the west finals. This is gonna be one of the best seasons in awhile, just have to be patient through the meaningless reg season and get to the playoffs!!

btw: GSW just put up 145 over the T.Wolves in a pre season game in China...145!!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/8/2017 9:35 AM

btw: i wondered why they made such a big deal about who has the highest jersey sales, so i went to the NBA store to see what all the fuss was about, HOLY HELL! They charge $200 for a jersey!! I was blown away, who in their right mind would pay that? Must be a huge China knock off market LOL

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/8/2017 9:58 AM

Sixers, wiz. Ftw. Haha

|

10/8/2017 1:56 PM

Kicking off ... ?

Tipping off maybe ...

Get it together Scotty laughing

|

10/9/2017 12:02 PM

Tippoff, kickoff, fuckoff, its all the same LOL

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/14/2017 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 6:30 PM

The Durant thing is old news. But I am looking forward to LeBron and Lonzo in LA. LeBron gets his Draymond Green. Luke Walton as coach? Yeah it'll be good.

|

10/17/2017 9:32 AM

Season starts tonight with a kickass double header, Boston vs Cavs (Kyrie's homecoming, that will be interesting) and Warriors vs Rockets. Houston thinks they can outshoot GSW, that will be an entertaining game.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 9:42 AM

Yes those two games will be interesting. Great start to the season. And I'm not even a big NBA fan.

|

10/17/2017 10:37 AM

TXDirt wrote:

Yes those two games will be interesting. Great start to the season. And I'm not even a big NBA fan.

Ill admit, im a full on GSW fanboy, but im almost looking more fwd to the Cavs / Boston game, the drama of Kyrie vs LBJ is gonna be epic. That whole deal that went down was so strange.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 12:46 PM

TXDirt wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Ill admit, im a full on GSW fanboy, but im almost looking more fwd to the Cavs / Boston game, the drama of Kyrie vs LBJ is gonna be epic. That whole deal that went down was so strange.

Both games will be good. The rockets if healthy are a darkhorse in the west.

|

10/17/2017 1:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2017 1:04 PM

mxb2 wrote:

What do you think about OKC? They brought in some power, Paul George and Melo.

If Houston had one more shooter they would be deadly.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 1:05 PM

btw: i got Houston beating GSW tonight, all my teams have lost all weekend long, why should it stop now? lol

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 1:13 PM

Lebron is a game time decision according to the news reports.

|

10/17/2017 1:16 PM

ocscottie wrote:

btw: i got Houston beating GSW tonight, all my teams have lost all weekend long, why should it stop now? lol

I dunno. I think Rockets are going to struggle all year. They literally only have CP and Harden on the team now. Was a shame they lost Beverly because he was a pretty good defender.

GSW likely out of the west. OKC could surprise but they don't have the depth that GSW has. In the East it's Cleveland and Boston. Don't see any team that's really going to challenge either of them this year.

|

10/17/2017 2:03 PM

TXDirt wrote:

Lebron is a game time decision according to the news reports.

Oh i forgot about that, ankle injury right? That puts a huge damper on that game.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 3:47 PM

Can't wait for the playoffs in July.

Or are they the Fuckoffs ?!?!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha made myself laugh. laughing
w00t silly tongue

|

10/17/2017 3:53 PM

ocscottie wrote:

What kind of odds did you get?

|

10/17/2017 3:54 PM

ocscottie wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

What do you think about OKC? They brought in some power, Paul George and Melo.

If Houston had one more shooter they would be deadly.

If healthy, okc could win 50-55 games,. Westbrook is a beast, add 2 all stars,. Very good team, imo gsw can be beat, but not in a. Series, great team and deep bench. Usually a injury on a team will change things. Should be a great year. Got my seats already lined up for games.

|

10/17/2017 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2017 4:04 PM

ocscottie wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

What kind of odds did you get?

They also get their championship rings tonight, teams have a knack for losing on ring night whistling

NBA tip off show starts now on TNT.

btw: i freakin hate the TNT show

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 4:03 PM

How about Giannis Antetokounmpo (yes i copy / pasted that) KD said he has the potential to be one of the best to ever play the game, he is still so young and a baller, but on the Bucks lol Dig watching him play.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2017 4:10 PM

ocscottie wrote:

They also get their championship rings tonight, teams have a knack for losing on ring night whistling

NBA tip off show starts now on TNT.

btw: i freakin hate the TNT show

Bay Area GSW fan? They lost the hottest best sideline female baseketball reporter on TV Roz Onwude to TNT. Damn shame.

|

10/17/2017 4:17 PM

No shit?? i loved Roz

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 4:22 PM

Good for her bad for us. Maybe we'll get to see her more?

|

10/17/2017 5:06 PM

Here we go! Damn the Cavs are pretty deep.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 5:19 PM

OMG!!!! dude broke his ankle...BAD shocked

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2017 5:32 PM

Ankles arent sposed to bend this way: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMYVbGSX4AA8mJO.jpg (not gonna embed it)

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 5:57 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Ankles arent sposed to bend this way: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMYVbGSX4AA8mJO.jpg (not gonna embed it)

That's broken pretty high up I think. Made me sick to see it........

|

10/17/2017 6:26 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

That's broken pretty high up I think. Made me sick to see it........

They said ankle at halftime so im guessing a dislocation. Poor dude, just 6min into the season.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 6:29 PM

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

10/17/2017 6:29 PM

Great player, what a shame.

|