'20/21 NFL Season

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2020 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2020 5:43 AM

I know its early, but lots of NFL talk lately on TV...so lets start.

Whoulda thunk Brady would be a Buc? Just announced it is "official"
as i type this.

...or Rivers a Colt?

Kinda bummed the 49ers lost Forest Buckner.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/20/2020 6:47 AM

Forgot to mention, Hopkins to the Cards, thats huge. Cant believe the Texans let him go.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/20/2020 6:54 AM

Bill OBrien isnt very popular in Houston after that trade. Local sports radio was calling him the Mad King and the laughingstock of the NFL.

|

3/20/2020 7:05 AM

Todd Gurley to the Falcons. I’m a fan of both so hope he passes the physical.

|

3/20/2020 7:46 AM

Gurley was a shock for me, also the Hopkins trade. Hated to see Rivers leave the Chargers but it was definitely time. I’ll root for him in Indy. Many don’t like his jabbering all the time but he is a great family man and always gives it his all on the field.

Kinda wished Brady would have gone to the Chargers, if for no other reason then to get some fans in the seats for a couple of years. I sure hope the season goes off as scheduled. I’d miss the NFL more than any other sport

|

3/20/2020 8:06 AM

Sean Payton testing Positive for the Corona Virus will surely affect off season activities for the Saints.

|

3/20/2020 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2020 8:27 AM

pretty bummed the Lions traded Darius Slay. he was one of my favorite players of the last 6 years or so. i get the move though, he wanted a big pay-check and hasn't quite performed the last 2 seasons to warrant it. he's also been a bit of a toxic personality in the locker room since we traded away Diggs last season. still bummed though.

|

3/20/2020 9:27 AM

I quit watching when the taking a knee bullsh*t started.... That was the final straw.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

3/20/2020 9:40 AM

49ers trading DeForest Buckner was a surprise. They now have the 13th and 31st pick in the 1st round of the draft.
I can't wait for the draft.

|

3/20/2020 11:09 AM

Trading All-Star Hopkins for a beat up David Johnson was the dumbest trade of the last 20 years.

Everyone wants O’Brien gone. Dude is a freaking idiot.

|

3/20/2020 11:40 AM

I don't know why I'm surprised that Brady would go to another team rather than just retiring, but I am. Maybe he actually loves the game? Has Brady been banged up much in his career? Has he missed games because of injuries?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

3/20/2020 2:33 PM

Sad we (Vikings) not only lost Diggs, but we extended contract with Cousins.... Although Diggs kind of seemed like he had a chip on his shoulder that rubbed off on other players... Losing Emerson Griffen didn't do us any favors either....

Could not believe Brady left the Pats!

|

3/20/2020 2:40 PM

az2u wrote:

49ers trading DeForest Buckner was a surprise. They now have the 13th and 31st pick in the 1st round of the draft.
I can't wait for the draft.

Surprised me too! Guess they needed to cap space? Huge loss i hope they can make up for.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

3/20/2020 2:41 PM

Motox627! wrote:

Sad we (Vikings) not only lost Diggs, but we extended contract with Cousins.... Although Diggs kind of seemed like he had a chip on his shoulder that rubbed off on other players... Losing Emerson Griffen didn't do us any favors either....

could be worse, you could be the Bears and signed Nick Foles

|

3/20/2020 2:49 PM

Reese95w wrote:

I don't know why I'm surprised that Brady would go to another team rather than just retiring, but I am. Maybe he actually loves the game? Has Brady been banged up much in his career? Has he missed games because of injuries?

2008 ACL & MCL left knee in first game of the season, out for a year

|

3/20/2020 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2020 2:53 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Making $100,000 a day probably helps to!!

|

3/23/2020 8:53 AM

Motox627! wrote:

peelout wrote:

could be worse, you could be the Bears and signed Nick Foles

lmao, true - but we did once upon a time have Sam Bradford so i can relate smile

|

3/31/2020 10:22 PM

|

4/2/2020 8:00 AM

From what i have gathered by watching various sports shows, there are some people/players that are really not digging the new CBA. Expanded postseason + 17 game regular season.

...i guess this should be the least of our worries at this point in time?

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/2/2020 10:40 AM

Reese95w wrote: NFL Teams Vote To Expand Postseason

ocscottie wrote:

From what i have gathered by watching various sports shows, there are some people/players that are really not digging the new CBA. Expanded postseason + 17 game regular season.

Now the end of the season "who makes the playoffs" conjecture from all the NFL commentators will be even more confusing.

|

4/2/2020 11:24 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Probably - what I can’t believe is they extended the season - 17 games is way too hard on the human body for most positions - I guess that’s why it’s called the Not For Long.

|

4/2/2020 1:45 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote:

Probably - what I can’t believe is they extended the season - 17 games is way too hard on the human body for most positions - I guess that’s why it’s called the Not For Long.

They're eliminating 2 pre-season games

|

4/3/2020 5:02 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote:

SwingHard wrote:

They're eliminating 2 pre-season games

Suppose that helps - always heard the players were looking for less games in the regular season.

|

4/5/2020 8:52 AM

|

4/5/2020 10:01 AM

I remember him kicking that 63 yarder. Reading the story I saw he went to very small college a few miles from where I live. Sounds like the poor guy was n pretty bad shape. Alzheimer’s and dementia...awful for him and his loved ones

|

4/5/2020 12:58 PM

Photo
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

4/6/2020 11:51 AM

KennyT wrote:

Gurley was a shock for me, also the Hopkins trade. Hated to see Rivers leave the Chargers but it was definitely time. I’ll root for him in Indy. Many don’t like his jabbering all the time but he is a great family man and always gives it his all on the field.

Kinda wished Brady would have gone to the Chargers, if for no other reason then to get some fans in the seats for a couple of years. I sure hope the season goes off as scheduled. I’d miss the NFL more than any other sport

Born and raised 3rd generation San Diego Charger Season ticket holder,
I see you live in Vista, You cant possibly still be a fan of that A$$WIPE Dean Spanos.
Especially now that Rivers is gone ! I feel bad for a guy that still wears his Charger gear around San Diego.

Padres are all we have my friend !!

|

4/6/2020 12:29 PM

KennyT wrote:

SBD wrote:

I see you live in Vista, You cant possibly still be a fan of that A$$WIPE Dean Spanos.
Especially now that Rivers is gone ! I feel bad for a guy that still wears his Charger gear around San Diego.

You know I never cared or paid much attention to the owners, as if I did I’d hate them I’m sure 😂
Obviously I’m not a fan of Spanos but I’m still a fan of the team.

I’ve been a charger fan since Fouts started airing it out. I have my Charger jerseys and my license plate frame will always say San Diego Chargers as sort of a silent protest. I gotta say the city and voters didn’t work in getting them into a new stadium so as much as I hated to see them go, I guess as a business man he had to make the move. I also stayed a Rams fan even after the move to St Louis.

I did not want to see Rivers go as I feel he is one of the smartest, most enthusiastic players in the game and he would have some SB wins if he had the right players/coaches around him. But it was time for him to move on. I hope he gets to play in front of a real home crowd instead of what he dealt with the last few years.

I think the Oregon QB will be our next Rivers. I hope so.

|

4/6/2020 12:30 PM

KennyT wrote:

SBD wrote:

Forgot about the Padres. I do LOVE Petco park. How fortunate we are to have a place like that to go watch baseball.

|

4/6/2020 1:09 PM

KennyT wrote:

SBD wrote:

KennyT wrote:

You know I never cared or paid much attention to the owners, as if I did I’d hate them I’m sure 😂
Obviously I’m not a fan of Spanos but I’m still a fan of the team.

I’ve been a charger fan since Fouts started airing it out. I have my Charger jerseys and my license plate frame will always say San Diego Chargers as sort of a silent protest. I gotta say the city and voters didn’t work in getting them into a new stadium so as much as I hated to see them go, I guess as a business man he had to make the move. I also stayed a Rams fan even after the move to St Louis.

I did not want to see Rivers go as I feel he is one of the smartest, most enthusiastic players in the game and he would have some SB wins if he had the right players/coaches around him. But it was time for him to move on. I hope he gets to play in front of a real home crowd instead of what he dealt with the last few years.

I think the Oregon QB will be our next Rivers. I hope so.

I get it, We always knew Spanos was a poor owner, and even worse with PR.
The vote was a complete sham, we all know that.

We voted to build him a stadium in Fashion Valley, Everyone seems to forget about that! He wanted downtown, that's fine, but not if you only have 400 million to pitch in for a new stadium, but willing to pay 600 million to relocate to a city that you have zero fan base in.

He could have had his own stadium in San Diego, don't get it twisted. I would like to say he has some regrets :-)

I guess Im still a little bitter, LOL!

|