'20/21 NFL Season

ocscottie
11/19/2020 8:19pm
Pretty good game, that last drive that ended with a safety was all out of sorts, was hoping for something special.
APLMAN99
11/19/2020 8:38pm
Definitely a good game, pretty even all the way through. Seattle needs to get healthy in a hurry I think in order to get a decent playoff spot. Both of their starting CBs out could have been disastrous tonight and will eventually catch up to them. Hard to believe that their center tonight had never had a start at that position as a pro, it turned out pretty decent.

I think that those are definitely 2 teams that could end up going to the Super Bowl out of the NFC and wouldn’t really surprise anyone.
G-man
11/19/2020 9:10pm
F##%k!!!!

Good game Cardiac Cards had too many flags thrown their way and they just weren't in sync. The one flag thrown during the scrum was bs and kept Seattle alive and they scored, otherwise it's 4th down--BRUTAL! Angry

Injuries-- what about the NFL sack leader Chandler Jones who had 19 SACKS last season! Has been out for most of the year and is out for the season.
Last week we lost a key starter defensive linemen as well.

The Shop

Shiftfaced
11/20/2020 5:39am
Great game, but too many injuries for the Hawks.

Olsen is done. Scarboro doing the SPLITS?
Jones with the high ankle sprain?

Hawks are going to need the mini-bye week to heal.
MXR
11/22/2020 4:54pm
Seahawks are playing the Eagles, Giants , Jets and Washington in the next month . They’re like 9 wins and 30 losses combined. They looked much better vs AZ and have 10 days off to heal up and work on things .

If Wilson is done with throwing interceptions and the defense shows up , it’s a good time of the year for them get it together with a record of 7-3 right now .
agn5009
11/22/2020 5:58pm
Colts vs Packers was an awesome game. I’m happy for the Colts, they started the year off slow but they’re starting to look like legit contenders. Rough schedule with the ravens, titans (twice), packers, raiders and Steelers all in a few weeks. They got past the titans once and packers, if they beat the titans again they should be able to win their division. I’ll be rooting hard for them against the Squeelers in a few weeks!
ocscottie
11/22/2020 8:07pm
So many dropped balls by the Raiders, they need to be caught! It cost them the game...unless they pull something off right now.
ocscottie
11/22/2020 8:20pm
Fuck they left Patty too much time....
ocscottie
11/23/2020 4:27pm
So pissed i fell asleep during the GB/Colts game and missed the end. WOW! i was shocked when i saw the final score, GB was up pretty big when i dozed off.

Tonight's game should be good. Im getting liquored up so it better be!
OldPro277
11/23/2020 4:51pm
Steelers -- 10- 0 . Leading the leagues toughest division by 4 games ---------Without anyone talking MVP possibilities for any one of our guys. Thats how its done -- as a TEAM . See ya in Tampa.Cool
rhargrave431
11/23/2020 5:55pm
ocscottie wrote:
So pissed i fell asleep during the GB/Colts game and missed the end. WOW! i was shocked when i saw the final score, GB was up...
So pissed i fell asleep during the GB/Colts game and missed the end. WOW! i was shocked when i saw the final score, GB was up pretty big when i dozed off.

Tonight's game should be good. Im getting liquored up so it better be!
I like your style
ocscottie
11/23/2020 5:59pm
Love the replays zoomed in on Tom, its intense! this is a high level game!!!
ocscottie
11/23/2020 6:01pm
Can you imagine having every single play ultra zoomed on your every action? Like I said, this is very intense.
ocscottie
11/23/2020 6:18pm
I like your style
My style hasn't changed since the day i signed up. Thanks for noticing Cool
ocscottie
11/23/2020 6:36pm
WOW! intense end to the 1st half. This one is going the distance.
ocscottie
11/23/2020 7:56pm
Holy crap!! Brady is back in it.....this is so intense.
agn5009
11/23/2020 8:17pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Steelers -- 10- 0 . Leading the leagues toughest division by 4 games ---------Without anyone talking MVP possibilities for any one of our guys. Thats how...
Steelers -- 10- 0 . Leading the leagues toughest division by 4 games ---------Without anyone talking MVP possibilities for any one of our guys. Thats how its done -- as a TEAM . See ya in Tampa.Cool
Toughest division? The NFC west would like to have a word with you. I’d take the Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals over the Ravens right now. Lamar and that offense is not playing well at all. They’ve been beat by the Titans, Patriots, Steelers and Chiefs already. The only quality win they have is against the Colts. That ain’t gonna cut it come playoff time, if they even make it in. If they continue playing like they have been it will be tough. We will probably see one or two 10 win AFC teams not make it in meanwhile we will see a 5-6 win team in the NFC east make it in Pinch
ocscottie
11/23/2020 8:18pm
A Brady INT on MNF, how fitting Whistling

Game over.
OldPro277
11/24/2020 5:32am
OldPro277 wrote:
Steelers -- 10- 0 . Leading the leagues toughest division by 4 games ---------Without anyone talking MVP possibilities for any one of our guys. Thats how...
agn5009 wrote:
Toughest division? The NFC west would like to have a word with you. I’d take the Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals over the Ravens right now. Lamar...
Toughest division? The NFC west would like to have a word with you. I’d take the Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals over the Ravens right now. Lamar and that offense is not playing well at all. They’ve been beat by the Titans, Patriots, Steelers and Chiefs already. The only quality win they have is against the Colts. That ain’t gonna cut it come playoff time, if they even make it in. If they continue playing like they have been it will be tough. We will probably see one or two 10 win AFC teams not make it in meanwhile we will see a 5-6 win team in the NFC east make it in Pinch
While its true that the Ravens are having issues at the moment,it also remains as fact that even with Balt losing 3 of their last 4,the AFC North is STILL 23-7 with the 3 top teams having a winning record and the NFC West is 20-10. I do think that both AFC/NFC West divisions are the next toughest though. And yeah its a distinct possibility that the NFC East can be won with a 5-11 record ,which is a damn shame
agn5009
11/24/2020 6:45am
OldPro277 wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Toughest division? The NFC west would like to have a word with you. I’d take the Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals over the Ravens right now. Lamar...
OldPro277 wrote:
While its true that the Ravens are having issues at the moment,it also remains as fact that even with Balt losing 3 of their last 4,the...
While its true that the Ravens are having issues at the moment,it also remains as fact that even with Balt losing 3 of their last 4,the AFC North is STILL 23-7 with the 3 top teams having a winning record and the NFC West is 20-10. I do think that both AFC/NFC West divisions are the next toughest though. And yeah its a distinct possibility that the NFC East can be won with a 5-11 record ,which is a damn shame
They face different opponents. It’s baseless to compare records like that. Pittsburgh is the only team in the AFC north that can beat the Seahawks, Rams or Cardinals right now in my opinion.

As we all know, things change quickly in the NFL. The ravens, orbany other team, could go on a win streak or losing streak at any time.
OldPro277
11/24/2020 6:47am
Records are how they determine winners and losers as well as seeding ,lol. There are no Participation trophies in the NFL
OldPro277
11/24/2020 6:56am
By the way AGN, relax ....I'm just busting balls. But at 10-0 , us Steeler fans are loving every minute of it.
And as far as MVP goes-- isn't it really supposed to go to the guy that means the most to their team rather than the the guy with the best stats ? If that were truly the case, Benny has to be in the discussion. Compare last year without him to this year with him (with virtually the same personnel) and its truly eye-opening. Everyone has elevated their game on both sides of the ball because of what he can provide the offense. The great defense gets longer breathers because of sustained offensive drives, they can be more aggressive in their pass rush,etc knowing that their offense can almost score at will. All around major improvement.
agn5009
11/24/2020 3:58pm
OldPro277 wrote:
By the way AGN, relax ....I'm just busting balls. But at 10-0 , us Steeler fans are loving every minute of it. And as far as...
By the way AGN, relax ....I'm just busting balls. But at 10-0 , us Steeler fans are loving every minute of it.
And as far as MVP goes-- isn't it really supposed to go to the guy that means the most to their team rather than the the guy with the best stats ? If that were truly the case, Benny has to be in the discussion. Compare last year without him to this year with him (with virtually the same personnel) and its truly eye-opening. Everyone has elevated their game on both sides of the ball because of what he can provide the offense. The great defense gets longer breathers because of sustained offensive drives, they can be more aggressive in their pass rush,etc knowing that their offense can almost score at will. All around major improvement.
I know, I’m just preparing myself for my colts facing them in a few weeks Wink and you’re absolutely right, Big Ben should be in the MVP conversation. This year it’s going to be close, there’s really not one particular guy who really sticks out like most years. Russell Wilson was that guy until a few weeks ago. He’s definitely fallen behind a bit now. I’d say right now it’s gotta be between Mahomes, Big Ben, Wilson, Murray, Josh Allen and Hopkins. Hopkins has elevated that offense 1000%. He’s amazing!
ocscottie
11/25/2020 1:42pm
I saw on ESPN that like 9 people with the Ravens (staff + Players) got 'rona and they shut the facility down real quick, knew that game was doomed...bummer.
APLMAN99
11/28/2020 6:31pm
Denver has ZERO QBs available for their game tomorrow. One tested positive for Covid, the other 3 deemed highly close contact.

Do they bring in someone like Manzeil for a weekend?

😎

Post a reply to: '20/21 NFL Season

The Latest