Bark Busters For MX?

Drakep2
Edited Date/Time 11/13/2015 4:17am
OK, so i've heard many people commenting on me running bark busters in Motos. I ride both Motocross and enduro and don't want to take them off every time i ride a track then have to put them back on for enduro ( i usually swap up and do one this week then then do the other next ). So whats the big deal?
|
KMC440
6/2/2015 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2015 12:47pm
If they are the type that bolt into the end of the handlebar they are illegal .... you might get away with running the full plastic type that bolt in to the bar end but if I were there I'd tell you to remove them or be DQ'd. You can run the regular plastic (the one's that don't bolt into the end of the handlebar) all day at any track.

The why .... They are a hazard to your fellow racers in that they can be used to shove them in the back with little consequence to you.

Just take the things off .... 5 minutes is too much to ask ?
6/2/2015 8:29pm
You have weapons mounted on your bike. Also if you endo you can break your wrists/arms pretty easy. Oh yeah and by the way you don't need them in MX because there aren't too many trees.
WVUpetro2013
6/3/2015 5:42pm
I was once told it was because they could cut your fingers off? If there is any truth to that, I have no idea. Just what I was told.
Drakep2
6/4/2015 5:01pm
I race really local so they aren't enforcing the rules of the bigger races. I didnt think of the "weapons" thing, my bad. Will take them off now.

The Shop

9/15/2015 12:59am
it is Buy Aion EU Kinah a idea to think the Wow silver cap improves in effectively secured stage with the character.

We know the silver hat is recognized to this amount mostly because very a few activity fans have obtained it by developing use of different techniques. http://www.playerhot.com/
11/4/2015 6:01am Edited Date/Time 11/4/2015 7:29am
If you got them run them. I don't think anyone will really care. Some tracks I've been to have a bark buster class. I've raced moto with them as much as with out them and have never been asked to remove them. I've also had many get offs with them and have yet to break a wrist or cut fingers off. That's silly nonsense. The nice thing about running them in moto is when you dump it the bars don't dig in and your controls don't get filled with dirt. Plus the looks you get on the gate are kinda funny.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
11/9/2015 8:09am
If you got them run them. I don't think anyone will really care. Some tracks I've been to have a bark buster class. I've raced moto...
If you got them run them. I don't think anyone will really care. Some tracks I've been to have a bark buster class. I've raced moto with them as much as with out them and have never been asked to remove them. I've also had many get offs with them and have yet to break a wrist or cut fingers off. That's silly nonsense. The nice thing about running them in moto is when you dump it the bars don't dig in and your controls don't get filled with dirt. Plus the looks you get on the gate are kinda funny.
It's even better when you have an oversize tank with dry break fill system to go with the bark busters...then everyone knows you're a woods rider...especially the guys you beat Cool
JASON GROCE
11/13/2015 4:17am
What the hell is going on where you race cant use handgaurds this sounds like a conspiracy the next asshole who tells you to take your BARFF BUSTERS off take a big rock and smash it on his knuckles!!

Post a reply to: Bark Busters For MX?

The Latest