Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Who would have thought?
Had 180 proof breakfast and I'm still on the gas,no excuse though
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Amazing race today!
And actually, who f... cares ???
Great job Mr. Paulin
You guys already gave up once.
Pit Row
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x26t4dk
The only comment I've heard is him saying that "yes, there was some controversy with the selection, but even the people that did the critiquing behind their computers are motocross fans otherwise they wouldn't bother to comment. And so this victory is for them too"
He said that Pourcel, Marvin, Tixier are all great riders, but that sometimes you don't get to send your A-team. The US does it all the time and nobody makes a big deal about it (I guess he is not reading this site regularly :-)
So not at all the "fuck you" that I would have guessed reading your comment.
Anyway, I don't follow the GPs that much, so I don't know Gauthier. But I was pretty impressed with this interview.
The guy has his head over his shoulders, and he is very gracious in his comments.
Congrats France
Congratulations to Gautier Paulin, Steven Frossard, Dylan Ferrandis and everyone else involved, enjoy! Awesome performance!
p.s a fit Desalle will be up there with Cairoli, Paulin and Nagl (and if that yankee guy shows up he will be there too).
that's a good dude
Post a reply to: message from G Paulin....