is john dowd racing gp ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2010 9:22 AM

as title says. hav'nt heard much about him for a while well capable of doing the mx1. is he doing selected national rounds other than southwick ?

is there list for us gp anywhere ?

|

5/16/2010 9:24 AM

nobody should root and cheer for dowd.....he doesnt have a chance of winning and is only wasting a spot on the starting line!

|

5/16/2010 9:31 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

nobody should root and cheer for dowd.....he doesnt have a chance of winning and is only wasting a spot on the starting line!

wtf?

Im trying to wrap my head around how angry you must be at life to make a comment like that about the junk yard dog.

amazing.

|

We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

5/16/2010 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2010 9:37 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

GHR wrote:

wtf?

Im trying to wrap my head around how angry you must be at life to make a comment like that about the junk yard dog.

amazing.

I'm guessing sarcasm. Isn't Dowd filling in for Abbott?

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

5/16/2010 9:38 AM

He is racing the WORCS race today in Honeylake. If you guys are at work and want to follow the Pro race, here is the link. It's live timing, so its showing races at that time. The Pro race starts at 12:00 noon.

(Go RD39)!. LOL . Sorry have to say that.

On a side note, Bonds should be returning to the series at Cahilla Creek in June, if all goes well for the shoulder healing up.

http://worcslive.tracksideresults.com/bike/

Jason-

|

5/16/2010 9:39 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

GHR wrote:

wtf?

amazing.

panic revver wrote:

I'm guessing sarcasm. Isn't Dowd filling in for Abbott?

ding ding ding....we have a winner!

|

5/16/2010 9:41 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

Yeah, becasue he hasn't really acheieved anything in this industry. LOL!

KAWboy14
Exit stage left, Please.

Jason-

|

5/16/2010 9:47 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

JR Publications wrote:

KAWboy14
Exit stage left, Please.

Jason-

take a breath....it was a joke!

|

5/16/2010 9:50 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

JR Publications wrote:

KAWboy14
Exit stage left, Please.

Jason-

KAWboy14 wrote:

Got it. Sorry, just standing up for the "legends". I'm cranky already, too early for that shit isn't it. HaHa. Later-

|

5/16/2010 9:52 AM

JR Publications wrote:

KAWboy14
Exit stage left, Please.

Jason-

KAWboy14 wrote:

JR Publications wrote:

Got it. Sorry, just standing up for the "legends". I'm cranky already, too early for that shit isn't it. HaHa. Later-

its all good....i know you cali boys need a couple latte mochas in the morning before you start getting up to speed! smile

|

5/16/2010 9:55 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

JR Publications wrote:

KAWboy14 wrote:

its all good....i know you cali boys need a couple latte mochas in the morning before you start getting up to speed! smile

So true man.

Jason-

|

5/16/2010 10:03 AM

KAWboy14 wrote:

JR Publications wrote:

KAWboy14 wrote:

tru tru, there is alot to do here on a saturday night that makes a sunday morn a bit rough. ha.

|

We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

5/16/2010 10:05 AM

We should have a gp at southwick so he would win.

|

5/16/2010 11:17 AM

He's over 40. He would be allowed to compete in the vet race

|

5/16/2010 1:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2010 1:21 PM

9th in WORCS race today. Not bad for an "old guy"

EDIT: I guess it's not over. The checkered flag at the top of the live timing page had me confused. Go Get 'Em JYD!

|

5/16/2010 7:30 PM

Sandmaster Marc De Reuver came to Southwick and was sunk in the second moto. This was suppose to be his type of game. A GP at Southwick would be Awesome.

|

5/16/2010 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2010 7:30 PM

|

5/16/2010 7:55 PM

i was at southwick last month just hanging out for a local race and honestly he did not look like he was really trying...of course he won his motos

|

ride

5/16/2010 8:06 PM

user760a wrote:

i was at southwick last month just hanging out for a local race and honestly he did not look like he was really trying...of course he won his motos

If you're talking about the NESC on 5/2/2010 the 125 motos were taken by Decotis

|

5/16/2010 9:59 PM

Dowd can ride southwick with his eyes closed. He never really looks like he's trying, just knows how to go fast.

|

5/16/2010 11:07 PM

cdm806 wrote:

9th in WORCS race today. Not bad for an "old guy"

EDIT: I guess it's not over. The checkered flag at the top of the live timing page had me confused. Go Get 'Em JYD!

Junkyard finished 10th today at Honey lakes WORCS and they lapped to 12th!!

|

5/17/2010 5:12 AM

Sonny wrote:

Sandmaster Marc De Reuver came to Southwick and was sunk in the second moto. This was suppose to be his type of game. A GP at Southwick would be Awesome.

In all honesty, Marc de Reuver might prefer sand tracks, but he's by no means the worlds prime sand rider, no matter what American media hyped him up to be. He's a good rider, but he's been struggling for a few years now (especially in the second motos), this year his best finish is a 10th, and his average finish seems to be somewhere between 15th and 20th...

Southwick is just another sandtrack, it only stands out because it's more or less the only track of it's kind on the AMA Nationals list.

|

5/17/2010 8:51 AM

Southwick isn't even a sand track compared to Leirop or Lommel. It was the heat that affected Marc not his lack of speed. he caught passed and left Florida native Ferry in the first one.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

5/17/2010 9:15 AM

mccread wrote:

Southwick isn't even a sand track compared to Leirop or Lommel. It was the heat that affected Marc not his lack of speed. he caught passed and left Florida native Ferry in the first one.

I agree,Marc also was on unfamiliar equipment the weekend he was here.
He gave it all his first moto,seemed like he didn't want to risk it in the second moto and pulled off. Would love to see him come and and race the wick again.

|