Where again is RV?

Park Boys
Posts
3867
Joined
3/23/2012
Location
USA
10/1/2013 11:01am
newmann wrote:
I'm not much of a hunter type, but what exactly is sad about that? I do understand a little about game management and the reason there...
I'm not much of a hunter type, but what exactly is sad about that? I do understand a little about game management and the reason there are hunting seasons. Would you rather all those animals get overpopulated and diseased? Would you rather all the imported axis deer that are taking over eat everything and leave nothing for the white tails so they starve? How about those wild boar that reproduce faster than they can be killed? Please educate me a little.
Park Boys wrote:
"overpopulated and diseased" You have just described humans not animals! The reason that they are "overpopulated" is because of are progression by which I mean shopping...
"overpopulated and diseased" You have just described humans not animals! The reason that they are "overpopulated" is because of are progression by which I mean shopping malls, business centers, etc.. I could care less about hunting, but I have never liked the "overpopulated" excuses. Hunt for fun,family,meat or whatever the hell you want but don't throw that overpopulated crap around like we hunt for anything but are own enjoyment.
peelout wrote:
you really believe this bullshit? i come from a hunting family, we don't buy beef, we take our meat home from hunting. your statements and some...
you really believe this bullshit?

i come from a hunting family, we don't buy beef, we take our meat home from hunting. your statements and some of the other statements in here are fucking bullshit.

ever heard of the wolf problem in Idaho and Wyoming and Montana? what's your take on that? overpopulation is a problem with a lot of species
Good you hunt for your food I could care less, but I still stand by my Overpopulation is a joke. The numbers allowed for all animals is constantly going down as we expand its pretty simple. As for a wolf population move them to areas where they were basically hunted into extinction, screwing up the food chain in the process. As for your over population of Wolves there are 1700 grey wolves in Montana,Idaho and Wyoming. That doesn't sound like overpopulation to me..... Again hunt all you want just stop with the overpopulation crap.

FYI why do you think Deer get to have so many numbers.... maybe when we started killing off the wolves (APEX Predator) there was no animal to keep the eco system in balance.
kev472
Posts
261
Joined
9/3/2012
Location
NL
10/1/2013 11:25am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2013 11:46am
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
rosebud441
Posts
1764
Joined
1/25/2012
Location
Bellingham, WA, USA
10/1/2013 11:42am
That fat fuck in the center needs to switch places with the Rhino!!
Park Boys
Posts
3867
Joined
3/23/2012
Location
USA
10/1/2013 11:57am
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
They all probably think they are bad asses for shooting a rhino. While they were all probably hiding like the cowards they are....

The Shop

Barrett57
Posts
2270
Joined
8/31/2010
Location
GB
10/1/2013 12:03pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
Fucked up things happen in Africa? well I never.
Dirtysmile56
Posts
2246
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Bend, OR, USA
10/1/2013 12:04pm
Ok, so who should I hate? First, I started hating Tomac because he crashed, then Barcia got caught in a pile up so I hated him for a moment or two, then Dungey went out and put in a half hearted effort(because his plane was late and he got stuck in a coffee house in the red light district in Amsterdam), so I began hating him. Then I shifted all of my anger towards RV because he opted for surgery instead of helping the "B" team bring back the Chamberlain. Then I find out RV kills this massive Bull in Idaho and I get all warm and fuzzy about that and my hate for him dissolves and I just start thinking about how I can approach him and ask him to hook a brother up with some Elk steaks. Now, I'm totally lost and can't figure out who the hell to hate now!
A little help here.
My list of who to hate:
1) Tomac
2) Barcia
3) Dungey
4) RV
5) Airline that made Dungey late
6) Amsterdam Coffee shop/Red light district Dungey was waiting for his flight in.
7) First turn pile up that took out Barcia
8) Whoever advised Dungey not to take his PEDS
9) Belgium team for winning
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
10/1/2013 12:23pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
I'm an advocate for hunting for food. But you are right........that picture there is sad. I'm 100% against shit like that. Trophy hunting is NOT hunting for the food.....but just a big trophy.......which I think is terrible. Now if you get both food and a big trophy to boot....then I'm happy for you. This picture is not that. Those pieces of shit could get mauled by the next Rhino walking by and I would applaud.
Mxdnusa
Posts
469
Joined
5/29/2013
Location
Philadelphia, PA, USA
10/1/2013 12:30pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
That is a well trained photogenic rhino.
Tumblin
Posts
1206
Joined
7/27/2011
Location
Jacksonville, OR, USA
10/1/2013 2:32pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
You do know those rich bastards may have put a Million dollars into that country's circulation, maybe that much into the game reserve alone for that hunt. Those are also dollars to help foster a save a species program. Money that goes toward protecting these beasts from poachers and providing safe range.

I've tipped over my share of venison and worked most of my years as a butcher, but I'd only shoot one of those if it was on the run to plow me.
kev472
Posts
261
Joined
9/3/2012
Location
NL
10/1/2013 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2013 3:34pm
Tumblin wrote:
You do know those rich bastards may have put a Million dollars into that country's circulation, maybe that much into the game reserve alone for that...
You do know those rich bastards may have put a Million dollars into that country's circulation, maybe that much into the game reserve alone for that hunt. Those are also dollars to help foster a save a species program. Money that goes toward protecting these beasts from poachers and providing safe range.

I've tipped over my share of venison and worked most of my years as a butcher, but I'd only shoot one of those if it was on the run to plow me.
So let me get this strait by paying for some illegal trip to shoot rhino's who are on the endangered species list you are actually helping the rhino?

Yes makes complete sense, money makes every horrible deed ok, that's what I get from your comment, I might be wrong, or misinterpreted,but it looks to me like they are the poachers

Maybe they should start selling ivory to tourists for the Save the elephant foundation

Every endangered animal you shoot is one to many
This has to do with blood lines, endangered species only have a few bloodlines left, you get more inbreeding etc this makes the species weaker as a whole, more susceptible to disease, birth defects,etc
Not enough diversity
When something goes extinct all the money in the world can't buy it back

Sorry for going so off topic btw
seth505
Posts
10214
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
10/1/2013 3:11pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle and pick off anyone hunting rhino or any endangered species.
Nicknku
Posts
220
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
USA
10/1/2013 3:28pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
seth505 wrote:
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle...
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle and pick off anyone hunting rhino or any endangered species.
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino could provide meals to a village of men women and children that may have not had meat or any viable protein source for months while also providing a meaningful amount of monetary impact to the local economies where said rhino hunting is taking place? Don't take this as an insult or attack, I'm just curious.
rosebud441
Posts
1764
Joined
1/25/2012
Location
Bellingham, WA, USA
10/1/2013 3:29pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2013 3:32pm
Thank you Seth and Kev for restoring my faith in moto-people..

you too Jeffro, we all know you love Rhino's.. you just act tuff
seth505
Posts
10214
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
10/1/2013 3:32pm
kev472 wrote:
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry Or shooting for fun [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/01/33113/s1200_image.jpg[/img] When you do this^ they should shoot...
There's a difference in shooting animals for your your own survival because your hungry
Or shooting for fun



When you do this^ they should shoot you
Can't believe they still allow this

Not trying to single out Americans , people come from all around the world to hunt in Africa,this pic was posted by Langston, this is still going on in Africa today, people pay big bucks for shooting endangered species
seth505 wrote:
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle...
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle and pick off anyone hunting rhino or any endangered species.
Nicknku wrote:
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino...
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino could provide meals to a village of men women and children that may have not had meat or any viable protein source for months while also providing a meaningful amount of monetary impact to the local economies where said rhino hunting is taking place? Don't take this as an insult or attack, I'm just curious.
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages.

It is well documented there is corruption/poachers roaming through reservers killing rhinos and other species for profit, not for any good...all for the almighty dollar.
rosebud441
Posts
1764
Joined
1/25/2012
Location
Bellingham, WA, USA
10/1/2013 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2013 3:37pm
Its bad.. how about the 90 elephants killed by poachers with cyanide? On a game reserve too..
10/1/2013 3:38pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Who was the title sponsor of MXdN this year? Oh right Monster.
MtnBoy wrote:
Do you think they get more marketing out of RV at Monster Cup or Des Nations?
By this timeline,if he's good to go in Vegas,they could've had marketing out of both:

Lake Elsinore, August 24
to
MEC, October 19 = 8 Weeks
MEC, October 19
to
A1, January 4 = 11 weeks

Whistling
Park Boys
Posts
3867
Joined
3/23/2012
Location
USA
10/1/2013 3:39pm
Nicknku wrote:
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino...
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino could provide meals to a village of men women and children that may have not had meat or any viable protein source for months while also providing a meaningful amount of monetary impact to the local economies where said rhino hunting is taking place? Don't take this as an insult or attack, I'm just curious.
Why do people have kids they can't afford to feed that's the bigger question?? could you imagine getting your scope on the guy as he is doing it to the Rhino and boom there goes his head! Now that's hunting!
Nicknku
Posts
220
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
USA
10/1/2013 3:47pm
seth505 wrote:
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle...
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle and pick off anyone hunting rhino or any endangered species.
Nicknku wrote:
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino...
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino could provide meals to a village of men women and children that may have not had meat or any viable protein source for months while also providing a meaningful amount of monetary impact to the local economies where said rhino hunting is taking place? Don't take this as an insult or attack, I'm just curious.
seth505 wrote:
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages. It is well documented there is corruption/poachers...
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages.

It is well documented there is corruption/poachers roaming through reservers killing rhinos and other species for profit, not for any good...all for the almighty dollar.
Do you really think that is a picture of poachers and not a PH with his clients? Poaching is a huge problem, you can't be more right about that, but this picture tells a different story. And yes way in hell that meat is feeding a deprived village.
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
10/1/2013 5:43pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2013 6:27pm
By this timeline,if he's good to go in Vegas,they could've had marketing out of both: Lake Elsinore, August 24 to MEC, October 19 = [i]8 Weeks[/i]...
By this timeline,if he's good to go in Vegas,they could've had marketing out of both:

Lake Elsinore, August 24
to
MEC, October 19 = 8 Weeks
MEC, October 19
to
A1, January 4 = 11 weeks

Whistling
Uh... how do you figure? If he had surgery after MEC then that jacks up his SX preparation. Look, I would have liked RV to be there as much or more than anyone. But, he couldn't make it like he did all the other times, get the fuck over it!
MtnBoy
Posts
1080
Joined
10/8/2011
Location
USA
10/1/2013 6:47pm
Park Boys wrote:
Good you hunt for your food I could care less, but I still stand by my Overpopulation is a joke. The numbers allowed for all animals...
Good you hunt for your food I could care less, but I still stand by my Overpopulation is a joke. The numbers allowed for all animals is constantly going down as we expand its pretty simple. As for a wolf population move them to areas where they were basically hunted into extinction, screwing up the food chain in the process. As for your over population of Wolves there are 1700 grey wolves in Montana,Idaho and Wyoming. That doesn't sound like overpopulation to me..... Again hunt all you want just stop with the overpopulation crap.

FYI why do you think Deer get to have so many numbers.... maybe when we started killing off the wolves (APEX Predator) there was no animal to keep the eco system in balance.
1700? Where'd you get that number chief?

I live in the heart of wolf country and have been around since the first meetings were held about reintroducing them, to being there when the 3rd legal kill in the Panhandle a few years ago was turned in to Fish and Game, to seeing 17 different wolves over several different occasions last year. There is a hell of a lot more than 1,700, do I think they need to be exterminated? No. But managed like other game, yes.

Nothing pisses me off more than uneducated and unaffected dumb fucks who throw in their opinion on wolves, until you've lived it and been affected by it, you have no fucking clue.

Lots of dumbfucks around here these days.

Moto guys are douches, I'm off to read about ISDE where everyone enjoys supporting our guys!

Fuck you dipshits who like wolves, I'm out.
PRM31
Posts
3841
Joined
8/7/2009
Location
Northern, VA, USA
Fantasy
10/1/2013 7:14pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/09/30/33030/s1200_IMG950484.jpg[/img] He shot this a few weeks ago in wolverine canyon near idaho falls/firth area


He shot this a few weeks ago in wolverine canyon near idaho falls/firth area
Nice Bull! I'll be in the mountains just over a week from now. His racing attitude is hard not to like. He hunts too, I may be a new member of the RV fan club!
Tumblin
Posts
1206
Joined
7/27/2011
Location
Jacksonville, OR, USA
10/1/2013 7:50pm
kev472 wrote:
So let me get this strait by paying for some illegal trip to shoot rhino's who are on the endangered species list you are actually helping...
So let me get this strait by paying for some illegal trip to shoot rhino's who are on the endangered species list you are actually helping the rhino?

Yes makes complete sense, money makes every horrible deed ok, that's what I get from your comment, I might be wrong, or misinterpreted,but it looks to me like they are the poachers

Maybe they should start selling ivory to tourists for the Save the elephant foundation

Every endangered animal you shoot is one to many
This has to do with blood lines, endangered species only have a few bloodlines left, you get more inbreeding etc this makes the species weaker as a whole, more susceptible to disease, birth defects,etc
Not enough diversity
When something goes extinct all the money in the world can't buy it back

Sorry for going so off topic btw
Do you really think they're poachers? It's a large group of what I'd guess affluent middle aged men mugging for the camera, like it or not it's far more likely it was a controlled hunt to harvest the old boy that was close to his last months anyway. They probably made a mint off those guys that wanted to shoot something bigger than their corporate competitor laid out last season. That meat was donated to locals, the glands exported to medical and the tendons sent to China for a couple grand.
Legal hunters support and protect our wildlife through their money and efforts. Urban and rural growth into their domain is the culprit to most demise, that and poachers. Legal's want wardens out there and their wages are paid by their hunting licenses.
They also want to pass down their sport to their children, much the way we want open lands for our own to ride on.
10/1/2013 9:53pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/09/30/33030/s1200_IMG950484.jpg[/img] He shot this a few weeks ago in wolverine canyon near idaho falls/firth area


He shot this a few weeks ago in wolverine canyon near idaho falls/firth area
sad..............
newmann wrote:
I'm not much of a hunter type, but what exactly is sad about that? I do understand a little about game management and the reason there...
I'm not much of a hunter type, but what exactly is sad about that? I do understand a little about game management and the reason there are hunting seasons. Would you rather all those animals get overpopulated and diseased? Would you rather all the imported axis deer that are taking over eat everything and leave nothing for the white tails so they starve? How about those wild boar that reproduce faster than they can be killed? Please educate me a little.
happy too!

not anti hunting and have been hunting abit in previous years but....

a) if the animal is feral to that particular environment (an introduced species putting the eco system out of balance) ...then blaze away.

b) if the animal is deceased/sick /injured...........then blaze away.

c) If the population has reached plague proportions and is damaging the particular eco system.....then blaze away.

d) if RV is a native american practicing traditional and sustainable hunting techniques.......then blaze away.

Other than that i don't really agree. looks like a magnificent animal and i wouldn't know if any of a) to d) apply or not ...you seem to be inferring an introduced species so i will take your'e word for it . Which makes it Ok....but still sad..............Sad


If you run out of things to kill in north america please come down to Oz...lots of pig , fox , wabbit.........and my favourite target feral cats!
seth505
Posts
10214
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
10/1/2013 9:53pm
Nicknku wrote:
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino...
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino could provide meals to a village of men women and children that may have not had meat or any viable protein source for months while also providing a meaningful amount of monetary impact to the local economies where said rhino hunting is taking place? Don't take this as an insult or attack, I'm just curious.
seth505 wrote:
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages. It is well documented there is corruption/poachers...
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages.

It is well documented there is corruption/poachers roaming through reservers killing rhinos and other species for profit, not for any good...all for the almighty dollar.
Nicknku wrote:
Do you really think that is a picture of poachers and not a PH with his clients? Poaching is a huge problem, you can't be more...
Do you really think that is a picture of poachers and not a PH with his clients? Poaching is a huge problem, you can't be more right about that, but this picture tells a different story. And yes way in hell that meat is feeding a deprived village.
Sorry to confuse, I wasn't calling those pictured poachers. Was just bringing up the poaching problem, even on reserves.

Are you in that picture? Or do you just have the actual story of what went along with killing that rhino? I was under a big assumption that they killed it for fun but by all means if you have facts that go along with that pic then feel free to spill the beans. Then I'd probably owe an apology for thinking they are just fat guys killing endangered animals for fun.
10/1/2013 9:57pm
seth505 wrote:
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle...
This gets me heated because rhinos are my favorite animal and they are literally disappearing....but I'd happily sit out in the wild with a sniper rifle and pick off anyone hunting rhino or any endangered species.
Nicknku wrote:
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino...
You would like to kill people for hunting rhinos? You must really like rhinos. Would it change your mind if the meat harvested from the rhino could provide meals to a village of men women and children that may have not had meat or any viable protein source for months while also providing a meaningful amount of monetary impact to the local economies where said rhino hunting is taking place? Don't take this as an insult or attack, I'm just curious.
seth505 wrote:
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages. It is well documented there is corruption/poachers...
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages.

It is well documented there is corruption/poachers roaming through reservers killing rhinos and other species for profit, not for any good...all for the almighty dollar.
disgusting............weekend fuckin warriors...............we need to stamp this sorta shit out!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/2/2013 12:38am Edited Date/Time 10/3/2013 12:13am
By this timeline,if he's good to go in Vegas,they could've had marketing out of both: Lake Elsinore, August 24 to MEC, October 19 = [i]8 Weeks[/i]...
By this timeline,if he's good to go in Vegas,they could've had marketing out of both:

Lake Elsinore, August 24
to
MEC, October 19 = 8 Weeks
MEC, October 19
to
A1, January 4 = 11 weeks

Whistling
Outsider wrote:
Uh... how do you figure? If he had surgery after MEC then that jacks up his SX preparation. Look, I would have liked RV to be...
Uh... how do you figure? If he had surgery after MEC then that jacks up his SX preparation. Look, I would have liked RV to be there as much or more than anyone. But, he couldn't make it like he did all the other times, get the fuck over it!
How would it do that?? After he last National he"d have a month or so to do SX prep or wharever,then do th MXdN,and a few weeks later do the MEC,just like everyone else

After the MEC he has 11 weeks until A1,he could get the screws etc out,(no break,a straightforward removal) and carry on with weeks of prep

Basically if he's out swinging in Vegas after 8 weeks then you'd think he'd be more than prepared for A1 after 11 with all that other time too,afterall he's a professional athlete at the top of his game with incredible resources available to him,practice tracks,trainers,and factory tech guys etc

Those are the timeframes like I say,we know what he chose to do,it's up to him I though,yes shame he wasn't there to represent his country again,at least the scrotum slurpers can still say he's the best in the world right now despite not racing the best in the world the last 2 years-well apart from Dungey and Barcia etc Wink
bd
Posts
6055
Joined
4/6/2007
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
10/2/2013 12:49am
Ok, so who should I hate? First, I started hating Tomac because he crashed, then Barcia got caught in a pile up so I hated him...
Ok, so who should I hate? First, I started hating Tomac because he crashed, then Barcia got caught in a pile up so I hated him for a moment or two, then Dungey went out and put in a half hearted effort(because his plane was late and he got stuck in a coffee house in the red light district in Amsterdam), so I began hating him. Then I shifted all of my anger towards RV because he opted for surgery instead of helping the "B" team bring back the Chamberlain. Then I find out RV kills this massive Bull in Idaho and I get all warm and fuzzy about that and my hate for him dissolves and I just start thinking about how I can approach him and ask him to hook a brother up with some Elk steaks. Now, I'm totally lost and can't figure out who the hell to hate now!
A little help here.
My list of who to hate:
1) Tomac
2) Barcia
3) Dungey
4) RV
5) Airline that made Dungey late
6) Amsterdam Coffee shop/Red light district Dungey was waiting for his flight in.
7) First turn pile up that took out Barcia
8) Whoever advised Dungey not to take his PEDS
9) Belgium team for winning
Thank you bro..... LMFAO. Well said
bd
Posts
6055
Joined
4/6/2007
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
10/2/2013 12:50am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/09/30/33030/s1200_IMG950484.jpg[/img] He shot this a few weeks ago in wolverine canyon near idaho falls/firth area


He shot this a few weeks ago in wolverine canyon near idaho falls/firth area
PRM31 wrote:
Nice Bull! I'll be in the mountains just over a week from now. His racing attitude is hard not to like. He hunts too, I may...
Nice Bull! I'll be in the mountains just over a week from now. His racing attitude is hard not to like. He hunts too, I may be a new member of the RV fan club!
Needs steak for the up coming season. Nothing healthier than wild organic meat (mammal, bird, fish)
Nicknku
Posts
220
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
USA
10/2/2013 7:31am
seth505 wrote:
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages. It is well documented there is corruption/poachers...
NO way in hell is that fat dude with a USA flag using rhino meat to feed deprived villages.

It is well documented there is corruption/poachers roaming through reservers killing rhinos and other species for profit, not for any good...all for the almighty dollar.
Nicknku wrote:
Do you really think that is a picture of poachers and not a PH with his clients? Poaching is a huge problem, you can't be more...
Do you really think that is a picture of poachers and not a PH with his clients? Poaching is a huge problem, you can't be more right about that, but this picture tells a different story. And yes way in hell that meat is feeding a deprived village.
seth505 wrote:
Sorry to confuse, I wasn't calling those pictured poachers. Was just bringing up the poaching problem, even on reserves. Are you in that picture? Or do...
Sorry to confuse, I wasn't calling those pictured poachers. Was just bringing up the poaching problem, even on reserves.

Are you in that picture? Or do you just have the actual story of what went along with killing that rhino? I was under a big assumption that they killed it for fun but by all means if you have facts that go along with that pic then feel free to spill the beans. Then I'd probably owe an apology for thinking they are just fat guys killing endangered animals for fun.
Where did I say they didn't kill it for fun?

Post a reply to: Where again is RV?

The Latest