Western PA Riding

zacksavchuk
Posts
279
Joined
11/18/2016
Location
New Castle, PA, USA
12/7/2019 9:29am
mikec265 wrote:
Do you think the laws have changed in 7 years? I don't know what to believe about the place, all I've been told in person is...
Do you think the laws have changed in 7 years? I don't know what to believe about the place, all I've been told in person is stick to the sand tracks and you won't be bothered. I suppose the thing to do would be to contact the local authorities and ask them what areas are off limits.
I live 10 minutes from there and that is where we go anytime we don’t go to an actual track. No one is going to bother...
I live 10 minutes from there and that is where we go anytime we don’t go to an actual track. No one is going to bother you at the sand tracks lol. It’s nothing for there to be 30-40 people out there on a nice weekend.
mikec265 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. If you see an Alta and a Husky E mini on the small track next spring stop and say hello.
Will do! Maybe you would be generous enough to let me take the Alta for a spin 😉
mikec265
Posts
1668
Joined
10/19/2015
Location
Edinboro, PA, USA
12/7/2019 5:24pm
I live 10 minutes from there and that is where we go anytime we don’t go to an actual track. No one is going to bother...
I live 10 minutes from there and that is where we go anytime we don’t go to an actual track. No one is going to bother you at the sand tracks lol. It’s nothing for there to be 30-40 people out there on a nice weekend.
mikec265 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. If you see an Alta and a Husky E mini on the small track next spring stop and say hello.
Will do! Maybe you would be generous enough to let me take the Alta for a spin 😉
Maybe a couple of easy laps and a holeshot on the small track area
zacksavchuk
Posts
279
Joined
11/18/2016
Location
New Castle, PA, USA
12/8/2019 8:43am
mikec265 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. If you see an Alta and a Husky E mini on the small track next spring stop and say hello.
Will do! Maybe you would be generous enough to let me take the Alta for a spin 😉
mikec265 wrote:
Maybe a couple of easy laps and a holeshot on the small track area
Honestly I’d be happy to ride it in a straight line and back. I’m just so curious about those bikes. I’ve been wanting to ride one since they came out. I wish Alta didn’t fold.
1
Jper44
Posts
13
Joined
3/16/2018
Location
Monaca, PA, USA
12/20/2019 10:51am
Who’s gonna be out riding this weekend? I’m free to meet up and ride all weekend

The Shop

zacksavchuk
Posts
279
Joined
11/18/2016
Location
New Castle, PA, USA
12/21/2019 12:54pm
Jper44 wrote:
Who’s gonna be out riding this weekend? I’m free to meet up and ride all weekend
Tomorrow (sunday) could be possible. Should be about 45 degrees.
Jper44
Posts
13
Joined
3/16/2018
Location
Monaca, PA, USA
12/21/2019 7:25pm
Sounds good, looks like I’m riding by my place in Monaca tomorrow. If anyone is local feel free to tag along
12/22/2019 12:15pm
I'll be at Hillsville tomorrow about 11
zacksavchuk
Posts
279
Joined
11/18/2016
Location
New Castle, PA, USA
3/7/2020 8:50pm
Heading to hillsville tomorrow at 11 am if anyone in here is interested in meeting up.
1
3/7/2020 10:58pm
couple of friends of mine are going tomorrow. i moved into an apartment and my bike is at my buddies and hour south of me so im not going
walleyeguy
Posts
463
Joined
5/9/2011
Location
Centerville, PA, USA
3/8/2020 10:49am
Surprised nobody mentioned Marienville.
cwel11
Posts
2789
Joined
12/4/2019
Location
Orangeville, PA, USA
3/8/2020 5:33pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/12/07/389762/s1200_6B924118_34C6_4C26_AC66_B56DD18128ED.jpg[/img] Go past the firework place, the road makes a right turn, stay left go past building, go down in to the gravel pits and stay...

Go past the firework place, the road makes a right turn, stay left go past building, go down in to the gravel pits and stay left and you will see the road that goes right into the sand track.
You
Should
Have
Bought
A
Squirrel
1
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
3/8/2020 5:59pm
walleyeguy wrote:
Surprised nobody mentioned Marienville.
Meh. Marienville is ok in a pinch. And it's not open to bikes for a while yet.
1
zacksavchuk
Posts
279
Joined
11/18/2016
Location
New Castle, PA, USA
3/9/2020 3:30pm
cwel11 wrote:
You
Should
Have
Bought
A
Squirrel
Couldn’t find one for a good price.
AH387
Posts
1705
Joined
8/29/2019
Location
Bridgeville, PA, USA
3/10/2020 5:19am
Finally ok to start riding again, from being hurt. Hope to see you guys around this year.
Jper44
Posts
13
Joined
3/16/2018
Location
Monaca, PA, USA
4/4/2020 2:41pm
Anyone thinking about social distancing to ride hillsville tomorrow?
wvumounty
Posts
382
Joined
10/2/2018
Location
Butler, PA, USA
4/8/2020 4:37pm
Good conditions. Sand track works you. About 6 others getting in some laps.

Post a reply to: Western PA Riding

The Latest