Tyler Bowers?

Ddavis
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:10pm
Where has he been?

Racing SX next year? Arenacross? Didn't he get in pretty big lawsuit trouble for fighting devin raeper at sx academy?
|
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
10/25/2010 6:35pm
Ddavis wrote:
Where has he been?

Racing SX next year? Arenacross? Didn't he get in pretty big lawsuit trouble for fighting devin raeper at sx academy?
Broke at least one leg if not both last year just before the end of the arenacross series, haven't heard anything since
kardy
10/25/2010 7:14pm
Broke his femur with two rounds to go last year while leading AX points. Racing AX again this year with Babbitt's on a KX, last I heard...
TerryB
10/25/2010 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2010 7:19pm
If What I've read about him here is true, Karma dished out some justice...
newmann
10/25/2010 7:37pm
It's those damned Shift ads I'm telling ya. Worse than the Racer X cover curse!!

Emig in the hot tub full of hotties his championship year.....fizzled the next year.
Hepler in the lesbo limo.....crashed himself out even worse than before.
Bowers and the bloody machete.....got a bloody broken leg.

Who else?Huh

The Shop

Chris_ONeal
10/25/2010 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2010 7:40pm
Looks pretty serious...

Photobucket
SooWoo
10/25/2010 7:48pm
Ddavis wrote:
Where has he been?

dudes name is RAPER, not RAEPER, yeah...like baby RAPER. quit tryin to church it up.

I know for a fact Tyler isn't yet signed too babbits for this up coming year.
MX Culture
10/25/2010 8:06pm
Last week Tyler said he is looking for other AX opportunitys at the moment.
MxDaD324
10/25/2010 8:09pm
The kids a punk... Doesnt deserve to race!!
VEGAS711
10/25/2010 8:27pm
Looks pretty serious...
Looks pretty serious...

Photobucket
I want to be there when Tyler punches you in the F$@%^&* nose for not letting it go. Quit posting these links. The proper authorities will handle things.Grinning
Sandberm
10/25/2010 9:21pm
Appears he will be in court on Nov 22. Signing with team greybar perhaps.
Grieby54
10/25/2010 9:24pm
VEGAS711 wrote:
I want to be there when Tyler punches you in the F$@%^&* nose for not letting it go. Quit posting these links. The proper authorities will...
I want to be there when Tyler punches you in the F$@%^&* nose for not letting it go. Quit posting these links. The proper authorities will handle things.Grinning
I want to be there when Tyler goes to F&^$% jail for a repeat offense. Quit hugging his nuts. He can beat off with his own two hands. Laughing
VEGAS711
10/25/2010 9:41pm
Repeat offense? please explain.
DBerg
10/25/2010 10:18pm
VEGAS711 wrote:
He has one charge pending (or filed, I don't really know or care) and if he were to walk up to ONeal and punch him in the F$@%^&* nose just for posting a link on the www, it would be another assault charge, resulting in a repeat offense.
Ddavis
10/25/2010 10:20pm
My friend was at supercross academy when it happened, but no need to bring any of that up.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
10/25/2010 10:25pm
VEGAS711 wrote:
DBerg wrote:
He has one charge pending (or filed, I don't really know or care) and if he were to walk up to ONeal and punch him in...
He has one charge pending (or filed, I don't really know or care) and if he were to walk up to ONeal and punch him in the F$@%^&* nose just for posting a link on the www, it would be another assault charge, resulting in a repeat offense.
DUH!! VEGAS711 doesn't sound any smarter than Tyler Bowers
Rockwell
10/25/2010 10:40pm
I personally like Tyler and think he is a good kid. Not a good idea to punch anyone but really nobody knows the true story and what went on before.
DBerg
10/25/2010 10:48pm
Ya I'm not judging. I'm a pretty passive person, but I've punched a guy in the face before... been punched in the face too. Nobody had to get arrested over it. Sometimes shit happens.
VEGAS711
10/25/2010 11:06pm
Ddavis wrote:
My friend was at supercross academy when it happened, but no need to bring any of that up.
Exactly, no need to bring any of that stuff that is a year old up. Yet you put that he got in trouble for fighting Devin at the SX academy in your post, instead of just asking what he has going on right now. And every time this subject comes up O'neal can't wait to post up the same stuff over and over again. We have courts, lawyers and judges that will make sure justice is done.
kxkid715
10/25/2010 11:12pm
Ddavis wrote:

Most retarded post. Of the year.

Right here ladies and gents.
Chris_ONeal
10/26/2010 12:19am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2010 6:49am
Looks pretty serious...
Looks pretty serious...

Photobucket
VEGAS711 wrote:
I want to be there when Tyler punches you in the F$@%^&* nose for not letting it go. Quit posting these links. The proper authorities will...
Yeah thats all he needs is another assault charge!

BTW I have never had a problem with Tyler. All this stuff is public knowledge and anyone can look it up! Tyler has great talent and is a excellent rider. He is still young and can turn things around. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. I know that first hand and hope he can turn things around.

I don't know what your fucking problem is Mr. Goodwin! What did I ever do to you that made you hate me so much??

Was it trying to help your kid get exposure? Was is filming your kid ride all day? Was it spending hours editing footage to make him look good for sponsors? Was it encouraging him to push harder cause he was making progress everyday?

Or was it your just bitter cause you paid hundreds of thousand of dollars living your dream, through your son with zero results? It's not Ronnie's fault and he is trying his hardest!

You can attempt to attack me in anyway you want in your defense. But, fact is, I post by my real name, have nothing to hide, have made a lot of mistakes that I wish I could do over but when it comes down to it, I support the privateers 100% and have done more than most people can ever say, when it comes to helping others with riding. I'm not a saint by any means and never claimed to be.

As a matter of fact I'm pretty fucking out of my mind! I go wayyyyy out of my way to help others with riding!! Every week I do a privateer profiles, film riders, encourage riders, support riders, and give them my last dollar even though I'm over 100K in debt! I have nothing at all except for satisfaction when I sleep, that I helped one rider, maybe fulfill his dream of qualifying for a pro race!

You say I bring this up over and over again??? Prove it cause that I only remember talking about it one time in a thread I started!!

Better yet instead of Bowers punching me, maybe you should do it at the next race!! I noticed you referred to Bower's legal defense as "WE" have lawyers! I pray for the day I can get one of your A kit suspensions and give it to a real privateer that appreciates it!!

ogdeno
10/26/2010 12:30am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2010 12:33am
Yeah thats all he needs is another assault charge! BTW I have never had a problem with Tyler. All this stuff is public knowledge and anyone...
Yeah thats all he needs is another assault charge!

BTW I have never had a problem with Tyler. All this stuff is public knowledge and anyone can look it up! Tyler has great talent and is a excellent rider. He is still young and can turn things around. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. I know that first hand and hope he can turn things around.

I don't know what your fucking problem is Mr. Goodwin! What did I ever do to you that made you hate me so much??

Was it trying to help your kid get exposure? Was is filming your kid ride all day? Was it spending hours editing footage to make him look good for sponsors? Was it encouraging him to push harder cause he was making progress everyday?

Or was it your just bitter cause you paid hundreds of thousand of dollars living your dream, through your son with zero results? It's not Ronnie's fault and he is trying his hardest!

You can attempt to attack me in anyway you want in your defense. But, fact is, I post by my real name, have nothing to hide, have made a lot of mistakes that I wish I could do over but when it comes down to it, I support the privateers 100% and have done more than most people can ever say, when it comes to helping others with riding. I'm not a saint by any means and never claimed to be.

As a matter of fact I'm pretty fucking out of my mind! I go wayyyyy out of my way to help others with riding!! Every week I do a privateer profiles, film riders, encourage riders, support riders, and give them my last dollar even though I'm over 100K in debt! I have nothing at all except for satisfaction when I sleep, that I helped one rider, maybe fulfill his dream of qualifying for a pro race!

You say I bring this up over and over again??? Prove it cause that I only remember talking about it one time in a thread I started!!

Better yet instead of Bowers punching me, maybe you should do it at the next race!! I noticed you referred to Bower's legal defense as "WE" have lawyers! I pray for the day I can get one of your A kit suspensions and give it to a real privateer that appreciates it!!

To help privateers as you do is a very nice thing and i'm sure they appreciate it. But, considering it seems to be straining your finances , is it sensible? Just curious.
Chris_ONeal
10/26/2010 12:40am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2010 12:54am
No it's not. But I love it and won't ever stop. Since I broke my back and can't ride much anymore it makes me appreciate what I had or could have done. I don't make one cent helping riders! I lose every single time. But seeing one improve and proud of themselves makes it all worth it!

VEGAS711
10/26/2010 12:54am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2010 1:01am
I don't know why you think I hate you. Every time you post stuff about Tyler I post a comment that you shouldn't keep posting about it. If you think I do that a lot, then that should tell you how much you keep posting this old news from a year ago. I am not bitter about anything. Just tired of you attacking Tyler. You are the one that is bitter and angry at Tim & Tyler, if not then you wouldn't keep attacking them every time the subject comes up.

If you recall about who was helping who, I left my $3,000 HD video camera for you to use at the academy when I saw what a crappy camera you were trying to work with.

As for living my dream through my son with no results you couldn't be farther off. I spent 13 years travelling throughout the country with both my sons. We have spent more time together during their childhood than most parents and kids do. We have friends all over the country. Ronnie graduated from a public high school with a 3.5 GPA and is currently a full time student at UNLV. I spent a lot of money enjoying my life with my family.I couldn't ask for better results than that. And your comments that suggest otherwise are just attacking me now. You must be confusing me with someone else, Ronnie has always ran stock Kawasaki suspension with Pro Circuit valving on his race and practice bikes. Why don't you just grow up and move on? You are the one going in the hole and living through other people.
Chris_ONeal
10/26/2010 1:00am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2010 1:13am
VEGAS711 wrote:
I don't know why you think I hate you. Every time you post stuff about Tyler I post a comment that you shouldn't keep posting about...
I don't know why you think I hate you. Every time you post stuff about Tyler I post a comment that you shouldn't keep posting about it. If you think I do that a lot, then that should tell you how much you keep posting this old news from a year ago. I am not bitter about anything. Just tired of you attacking Tyler. You are the one that is bitter and angry at Tim & Tyler, if not then you wouldn't keep attacking them every time the subject comes up.

If you recall about who was helping who, I left my $3,000 HD video camera for you to use at the academy when I saw what a crappy camera you were trying to work with.

As for living my dream through my son with no results you couldn't be farther off. I spent 13 years travelling throughout the country with both my sons. We have spent more time together during their childhood than most parents and kids do. We have friends all over the country. Ronnie graduated from a public high school with a 3.5 GPA and is currently a full time student at UNLV. I spent a lot of money enjoying my life with my family.I couldn't ask for better results than that. And your comments that suggest otherwise are just attacking me now. You must be confusing me with someone else, Ronnie has always ran stock Kawasaki suspension with Pro Circuit valving on his race and practice bikes. Why don't you just grow up and move on? You are the one going in the hole and living through other people.
O yeah?

Prove it! Just post some links when I attacked Tyler!!!! Or as you would say over and over!!

Sorry, I didn't have 3k to spend on a camera to help film your kid! I do the best I can! Maybe one day I will be rich like you!

Who attacked who here? Please reread the thread!
mxtryon231
10/26/2010 1:19am
VEGAS711 wrote:
I don't know why you think I hate you. Every time you post stuff about Tyler I post a comment that you shouldn't keep posting about...

I spent a lot of money enjoying my life with my family.I couldn't ask for better results than that.

very cool. that is what it is all about!!
Hanaa80
10/26/2010 2:19am
VEGAS711 wrote:

O yeah? Prove it! Just post some links when I attacked Tyler!!!! Or as you would say over and over!! Sorry, I didn't have 3k to...
O yeah?

Prove it! Just post some links when I attacked Tyler!!!! Or as you would say over and over!!

Sorry, I didn't have 3k to spend on a camera to help film your kid! I do the best I can! Maybe one day I will be rich like you!

Who attacked who here? Please reread the thread!
Do we really need to know all this?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
10/26/2010 5:30am
The dude posted what is public knowledge, he didn't type up a court summons thing to make Tyler look bad....if you go to jail/get charged/do whatever and there is record of it then that is your fault and no use crying over it being public.
10/26/2010 5:34am
Looks pretty serious...
Looks pretty serious...

Photobucket
VEGAS711 wrote:
This sport NEEDS real reporting on real information. The kid has a history of doing stupid shit.
feeble
10/26/2010 5:35am
someone posted this on TT after it happened. has anyone seen this? is all this true?

Motonews awhile back:

adendj58 wrote: Hi Everyone

6 of us all from the SX Academy are here at Teddy Park's place in Texas.

Teddy Parks, Alex Ray, Matt and Luke Vonlinger and myself Aden de Jager. We are all reading these posts that are
going on the whole SX Academy.

We are not trying to start any trouble we just want the story to be straightened out!

First of all Preston Mull 595 was not even in the room when it all went down. Might have come in when the stuff started
going down.

Yeah Tyler had some Personal issues with Devon, but the whole situation exploded when Devon was eating Tylers left
over "PEAS" so tyler stormed into the room and yelled "i need to talk to you". Devon got and walked up to Tyler and Tyler
was getting in his face and started pushing Devon into the wall "and then" Devon Pushed back. Tyler got angry and
started to swing on him they fell on this wooden table and fell onto the floor. Then tyler got on top of devon starting to
punch him and connected twice. This was enough to break his nose and have blood everywhere.

At this time Tim bowers walked into the room and said "All u guys sit down, U aint done Tyler finish him". when people
wanted to help break it up.

As there was a puddle of blood on the floor and Devon had been submisive. Tyler then started slamming Devons head
into the puddle of blood.

This was not a fight Devon did not even want to fight. He did not even have the time to defend himself before Tyler even
jumped him.

Devon went to the hospital and at this time the hospital that u have to file a report. From there people were asking
questions and it started to unfold. Tyler was taken to jail that morning and spent the whole day in jail. 4am to 8pm for a
2500 bail.

For Battery Assault with Bodily harm.

Tim Bowers is a manipulative person he picks on certain people in the house and degrades them eg. Glenn, The kid tried
hard and everything was not good enough for Tim and Tyler was calling him a fat f@%& like 10 times. This was just one
incedent.

Tim had a go at Bryan Macdonald (the coach) a couple of days later and blamed all this mess on Bryan. I was standing
litterally 5 feet away.

Bryan does not even stay at the track. He drives back and fourth to bakersfield to Taft everyday about 35miles. U can
ask every rider at that Academy and the reason for this Academy failing was all because of Tim and Tyler. There were
some issues with Tim before this incedent went down.

Myself i had no family or anything like that in this country and relying on the Academy as a place to stay until febuary.
Now this has been taken away from me and have no where to go. Thank fully teddy parks has taken me in but according
to TIm they were not good people.

Beside the point Bryan macdonald is trying to makeit up to all the riders that have been affected by this situation over
peas. Bryan is a good bloke and has really helped riders progress ten fold in the Academy.

This was written by Myself Aden de jager, and 6 other riders that were at the academy (Teddy parks, Alex Ray, Matt and
Luke Vonlinger) and felt like we had to get the Story straight.

Tim and Tyler will get what they deserve. It even says something when the mechanic is so over their crap he has left
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
10/26/2010 6:27am
This is better than the midterm elections ads! Some good ol' Motodrive right there. Smile

Post a reply to: Tyler Bowers?

The Latest