Track workers needed

MXtrack
Posts
6
Joined
1/22/2020
Location
Colbert, GA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 9:15pm
Love spending time at the track? We are looking for track workers (located in the SE) that have experience with track prep, running large equipment, general facility maintenance or flagging at events. If interested please send PM.
3
|
ktmfun219
Posts
257
Joined
11/24/2017
Location
Rydal, GA, USA
1/22/2020 6:46am
Track location with zip code as I could have interest. I am retired.
1
Elbows
Posts
498
Joined
8/21/2010
Location
Haleyville, AL, USA
Fantasy
1/22/2020 12:22pm
His profile has Colbert, Ga as his hometown. Who knows though?
1
Wade221
Posts
620
Joined
12/2/2015
Location
Yuba City, CA, USA
1/22/2020 1:37pm
Elbows wrote:
His profile has Colbert, Ga as his hometown. Who knows though?
Good detective work...


1
5

The Shop

MXtrack
Posts
6
Joined
1/22/2020
Location
Colbert, GA, USA
1/22/2020 3:15pm
the track is located in Alabama
2
2
JustMX
Posts
5352
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/22/2020 5:47pm
1
JustMX
Posts
5352
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/22/2020 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2020 5:52pm
Colbert is at least 2 hours east of alabama.

Isnt advertising for flaggers on vital about like running an ad for fast food workers in the WSJ?
3
3
MXtrack
Posts
6
Joined
1/22/2020
Location
Colbert, GA, USA
1/22/2020 6:19pm
Just a track owner looking for track help. The track I own is in Alabama. Unfortunately mx tracks don't make the profit of a fast food restaurant. If tracks were able to run a business model like that then I probably would be in the position to put an ad in the WSJ... Lol.
Flagging was the last thing mentioned. Really looking for help with prep, equipment... Etc. If you know of anyone please share. Thank you!
4
1
Mossy
Posts
438
Joined
7/6/2018
Location
Newport News, VA, USA
1/22/2020 6:33pm
I run heavy equipment as my day job, and would love to help, but sadly live in VA Dry Sorry buddy
2
5
LOOnatic
Posts
732
Joined
5/20/2019
Location
New Orleans, LA, USA
1/22/2020 6:49pm
Posting exact town or at least zip code would really help your cause.
7
1
KDXGarage
Posts
2561
Joined
12/16/2010
Location
USA
1/23/2020 3:28am
Hi. Which track or area? Alabama person asking. Thank you.
1
1
1/23/2020 5:16am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 5:17am
So you are looking to relocated and compensate an experienced track prep guy to your area?
1
1
MXtrack
Posts
6
Joined
1/22/2020
Location
Colbert, GA, USA
1/23/2020 5:53am
Yes I am
1
2
J2s
Posts
153
Joined
5/18/2012
Location
GB
1/23/2020 8:13am
1
2
kNewc
Posts
1169
Joined
3/17/2017
Location
USA
1/23/2020 8:57am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 10:20am
LOOnatic wrote:
Posting exact town or at least zip code would really help your cause.
Hey anyone live in the USA that would like to work at my track? I aint paying travel or anything and the track is somewhere near Georgia or Alabama.

I mean, the US can't be THAT big.... Nobody lives in Georgia??? Or near it??

lol I wonder why he can't find help?? Whistling
3
4
MXtrack
Posts
6
Joined
1/22/2020
Location
Colbert, GA, USA
1/23/2020 9:47am
LOOnatic wrote:
Posting exact town or at least zip code would really help your cause.
kNewc wrote:
Hey anyone live in the USA that would like to work at my track? I aint paying travel or anything and the track is somewhere near...
Hey anyone live in the USA that would like to work at my track? I aint paying travel or anything and the track is somewhere near Georgia or Alabama.

I mean, the US can't be THAT big.... Nobody lives in Georgia??? Or near it??

lol I wonder why he can't find help?? Whistling
I have posted that the track is in Alabama. I also posted that it is for paid positions. Anyone showing any interest via the forum or by messaging me I have been replying with any and all details they want. Anyone that has actually 'worked' at a track vs being a rider completely understands why I did not mention the track by name.

If you are interested or know of anyone interested with experience please share.
Thank you for replying to the post.
2
2
kNewc
Posts
1169
Joined
3/17/2017
Location
USA
1/23/2020 10:15am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 10:16am
LOOnatic wrote:
Posting exact town or at least zip code would really help your cause.
kNewc wrote:
Hey anyone live in the USA that would like to work at my track? I aint paying travel or anything and the track is somewhere near...
Hey anyone live in the USA that would like to work at my track? I aint paying travel or anything and the track is somewhere near Georgia or Alabama.

I mean, the US can't be THAT big.... Nobody lives in Georgia??? Or near it??

lol I wonder why he can't find help?? Whistling
MXtrack wrote:
I have posted that the track is in Alabama. I also posted that it is for paid positions. Anyone showing any interest via the forum or...
I have posted that the track is in Alabama. I also posted that it is for paid positions. Anyone showing any interest via the forum or by messaging me I have been replying with any and all details they want. Anyone that has actually 'worked' at a track vs being a rider completely understands why I did not mention the track by name.

If you are interested or know of anyone interested with experience please share.
Thank you for replying to the post.
Laughing
So wait....you won't mention the name because "anyone that's worked at a track vs being a rider...understands".
What exactly is the worry here?
I've never, ever, heard of a place that needs help - and doesn't post where the job is located Blink Silly
3
Hammer 663s
Posts
3115
Joined
6/2/2016
Location
None, AE, USA
1/23/2020 10:25am
MXtrack wrote:
I have posted that the track is in Alabama. I also posted that it is for paid positions. Anyone showing any interest via the forum or...
I have posted that the track is in Alabama. I also posted that it is for paid positions. Anyone showing any interest via the forum or by messaging me I have been replying with any and all details they want. Anyone that has actually 'worked' at a track vs being a rider completely understands why I did not mention the track by name.

If you are interested or know of anyone interested with experience please share.
Thank you for replying to the post.
That's bizarre. I've ridden at dozens of tracks and worked at several, including Hangtown and 2 of my own private tracks. Unless this is a private or members-only facility that you really want to keep off the radar, not saying where it is hurts your cause. People will want to google earth it and see what the scoop is first.

Hammer
3
2
SLAPAHO
Posts
1991
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/23/2020 10:56am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 11:00am
maybe he's not mentioning it by name because he's in the process if buying/leasing it and is going to blow everyone out that is working there now? just a guess.
2
2
SLAPAHO
Posts
1991
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/23/2020 8:45pm
Wow, I'm super bummed out that anyone would actually down vote my original post. All I did was guess as to why the op posted his query the way he did. I did nothing except to offer the forum an option as to why the job offer was delivered as it was. I apologize if I offended anyone, that definitely wasn't my intent...
1
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14213
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
1/23/2020 8:54pm
Man the fuck up.
Who gives a fuck about a down vote?
2
2
1/23/2020 9:01pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Man the fuck up.
Who gives a fuck about a down vote?
We could be related!
3
SLAPAHO
Posts
1991
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/23/2020 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 9:15pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Man the fuck up.
Who gives a fuck about a down vote?
We could be related!
Yeah, you probably share the same strain of retard dna if you really thought i give a fuck about down votes...
1

Post a reply to: Track workers needed

The Latest