Townley Out

todder
Posts
1608
Joined
10/20/2006
Location
Sw, WI, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:48am
I thought he had a nagging ankle injury now he out for the season for shoulder surgery. bummer
|
PastranaWho
Posts
1934
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Boogie Down Bronx, NY, USA
6/24/2008 8:14am
Oh well theres always next year, this sport can be cruel sometimes.
Kleber143
Posts
58
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
Charleston, IL, USA
6/24/2008 8:15am
Dude can't catch a break.
Gonzo0100
Posts
309
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
6/24/2008 8:15am
Is this for real..... I had high hopes for BT.
akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
6/24/2008 8:16am
SURPRISE!

The Shop

WhKnuckle
Posts
7327
Joined
7/17/2007
Location
USA
6/24/2008 8:26am
That sucks. A factory Honda that he only raced twice.
Mxrider26x
Posts
625
Joined
3/16/2007
Location
Spring Valley, CA, USA
6/24/2008 8:30am
WhKnuckle wrote:
That sucks. A factory Honda that he only raced twice.
Bring in Reed
todder
Posts
1608
Joined
10/20/2006
Location
Sw, WI, USA
6/24/2008 8:36am
WhKnuckle wrote:
That sucks. A factory Honda that he only raced twice.
Mxrider26x wrote:
Bring in Reed
I wouldn't be surprised if we never see Reed race in the US again.
Trinitite
Posts
1253
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
6/24/2008 8:37am
Him and Hepler seem to have the worst luck.
Ernosto
Posts
66
Joined
10/24/2007
Location
FI
6/24/2008 8:39am
That really is a bummer. I too had high hopes for BT.
Mxrider26x
Posts
625
Joined
3/16/2007
Location
Spring Valley, CA, USA
6/24/2008 8:40am
WhKnuckle wrote:
That sucks. A factory Honda that he only raced twice.
Mxrider26x wrote:
Bring in Reed
todder wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we never see Reed race in the US again.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are just playing on of your "The Todder" tricks on us.
Lightning78
Posts
6353
Joined
12/12/2007
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
6/24/2008 9:03am
WhKnuckle wrote:
That sucks. A factory Honda that he only raced twice.
Mxrider26x wrote:
Bring in Reed
todder wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we never see Reed race in the US again.
I don't think he will be back either
BobbyM
Posts
21436
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
6/24/2008 9:05am
if only he could stay healthy he'd smoke alessi and james....Smile
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
6/24/2008 9:12am
BobbyM
Posts
21436
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
6/24/2008 12:57pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
Bring in Reed
todder wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if we never see Reed race in the US again.
Mxrider26x wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if you are just playing on of your "The Todder" tricks on us.
count on it probably...todder is not flat out bullshittin. people in the know and i ain't one of em say he may be totally retired at this time next year.
jdub347
Posts
249
Joined
3/31/2008
Location
USA
6/24/2008 2:24pm
Sucks....hopefully he doesn't have the luck of Tortelli.......

Post a reply to: Townley Out

The Latest