Top Podcasts

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2019 5:38 PM

I've listened to all of the Whiskey Throttle and Real Talk shows, and most Pulp shows.

I need some good stuff to download for 20+ hours of flying. I know Matthes has had some real classic podcasts. What are your favorites?

Any other suggestions?

|

8/20/2019 5:45 PM

https://racerxonline.com/2019/07/17/between-the-motos-my-top-podcasts

I haven’t listened to all of these yet, but I figured it would be a good place to start.

|

amateurs practice untill they get it right. pros practice untill they cant get it wrong.

8/20/2019 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2019 3:24 AM

Ever listen to Joe Rogan? His ones of late have become a bit stale, but there are some GEMS if you go back.

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Eric Weinstein (even though it can be a bit contrived. The one where is describes gauge theory and the Hopf Vibration is interesting. (Last year?)
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

8/20/2019 5:59 PM

Here's a list of guys I've talked to to make it easier to figure out

http://pulpmx.com/2018/07/08/guest-podcast-episode-archive/

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

8/20/2019 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2019 6:03 PM

I'd put a vote in for the Vital MX Inside Line podcasts, but I'm a bit biased. wink

https://www.vitalmx.com/tags/the_inside_line_podcast_vital_feature

You can catch them at the link above, or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, IHeartRadio, etc.

|

8/20/2019 6:20 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Ever listen to Joe Rogan? His ones of late have become a bit stale, but there are some GEMS if you go back.

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Eric Weinstein (even though it can be a bit contrived. The one where is describes gauge theory and the Hopf Vibration is interesting. (Last year?)
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

He has a few episodes for everyone. I would add
Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von
Some of my favorite that weren’t said

|

8/20/2019 6:24 PM

Dale Jr download

|

8/20/2019 6:26 PM

Money wrote:

Dale Jr download

That was surprisingly good/interesting

|

8/20/2019 6:37 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

p3fab wrote:

Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von

Elon was good, but he’s awkward and it didn’t flow very well.

Good call on Jacko also. He trained us at work a few months ago, and the dude is a beast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxakKt3JvrS/?igshid=1x21p9ua4hbuy

|

8/20/2019 6:57 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

p3fab wrote:

Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von

MxKing809 wrote:

Good call on Jacko also. He trained us at work a few months ago, and the dude is a beast.

True about Elon but he def has some interesting thoughts but he seemed to take a long time to think about what he wanted to say. A lot of weird pauses.
Jacko is a savage hard not to be inspired by that guy. He looks huge.

|

8/20/2019 7:07 PM

p3fab wrote:

Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von

MxKing809 wrote:

p3fab wrote:

True about Elon but he def has some interesting thoughts but he seemed to take a long time to think about what he wanted to say. A lot of weird pauses.

He is, but his arm is probably 10-12” closer to the camera than mine. It’s all about the angle bros.

|

8/20/2019 7:20 PM

Anything DMXS and most MXVICE

|

8/20/2019 7:33 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

Yes, I recently started listening to him and I'm really impressed. Thanks!

|

8/20/2019 7:35 PM

Matthes wrote:

Thanks for doing what you do. So much MX history will forever be available because of guys like you...mostly you in my opinion.

|

8/20/2019 7:36 PM

GuyB wrote:

I'd put a vote in for the Vital MX Inside Line podcasts, but I'm a bit biased. wink

https://www.vitalmx.com/tags/the_inside_line_podcast_vital_feature

You can catch them at the link above, or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, IHeartRadio, etc.

Thanks [other] Steve! 👍👍👍

|

8/20/2019 7:37 PM

Money wrote:

Dale Jr download

Yep! Listened to it already, but good call.

|

8/20/2019 8:04 PM

p3fab wrote:

You’ll find that is the case with a lot of smart folks, especially engineers and scientists. They like to think about what they say before speaking so as to not say the wrong thing due to emotion or the sake of a flowing conversation. They would prefer to say nothing than say something incorrect. It is basically the opposite of a politician.
I love to hear Elon speak.

Back to the topic,
Anything pulp is amazing. I find my week becomes rather dull when I run out of pulp podcasts to listen to. The review pods have been the only thing getting me to work on Mondays lately.
DMXS is pretty good.
I find Zach’s to be a tad boring though I’m a big fan of his.
There are some good duolingo podcasts that could help you learn another language if you’re going to a country that speaks a language you don’t know.

|

8/20/2019 10:30 PM

Too many good. I just finished DMXS about Budds.

|

8/20/2019 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2019 10:52 PM

Whiskey throttle is great if you’ve been around moto awhile. Ping and Langston two witty guys with loads of credibility.

|

8/20/2019 10:50 PM

|

8/20/2019 10:51 PM

Crazy awesome dive story

|

8/21/2019 2:01 AM

Joe Rogan with Johann Hari (2 episodes).

|

8/21/2019 2:54 AM

Dmxs is great Coach Rob is awesome if your into health and fitness .. pulp mx wrap up is a bit of a punish last episode... constantly cretiquing them selves for over 30 min instead of talking moto and wrapping up the last pulp show ..it did get better though after they stopped whinging.
I’m suprised now as I can actually listen to a whole 4 hours now of pulp show it’s epic.
The Aussie one gypsy tales is growing on me but you do sorta need to know the Aussie riders a bit. Todd Waters one was good.
Shifting gears is awesome too and so is the vital one with Guy B The riders seem to open up to him more then other interviewers at times.
I can do my whole day at work now without talking to any one and just be a pod hermit 😂

|

8/21/2019 3:43 AM

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Keefer Tested is a good one. Kris Keefer does reviews on the new bikes, and talks about and reviews hard parts and gear. He also touches on bike setup quite a bit. Pretty cool stuff because the dude has been a pro test rider forever.

|

8/21/2019 4:29 AM

Its not moto, but MFCEO podcast with andy frisella. No ads, just constant high quality tough love content.

|

8/21/2019 4:57 AM

JRE with Jordan Peterson

|

8/21/2019 4:59 AM

Matthes wrote:

A lot of your shows are with people you know will be interesting/entertaining (Windham, Glover, etc.), but some of the ones I enjoyed most are with people I never thought I’d be interested in. I heard one with Ross Maeda a few years ago that blew me away. I knew he had a good reputation in the sport, but I had no idea how embedded he was/is in the sport’s history.

|

8/21/2019 5:12 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

- Bob Lazarr
- Robert Schoch
- Graham Hancock
- Steven Tyler
- Ted Nugent
- Mike Tyson

p3fab wrote:

Steve-o both times
Elon musk
Jocko willink
Niel degrasse Tyson
Nick Yaris
Joey Diaz
Theo von

Gavin mcInnes is a bit of a goofball, but his interviews were pretty comical.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/21/2019 7:52 AM

How I Built This is a good podcast. Each one dives into how a company (mostly started in the last 10-15 years) started. I like hearing the stories of how these people persevered and made it work. Lots of interesting stories, and its even more "fun" if you have used / or buy one of the products.

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

8/21/2019 8:39 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

How I Built This is a good podcast. Each one dives into how a company (mostly started in the last 10-15 years) started. I like hearing the stories of how these people persevered and made it work. Lots of interesting stories, and its even more "fun" if you have used / or buy one of the products.

I have been listening to this one for a year, and I like it a lot

|