Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2013 3:39 PM

This is a done deal. Not a rumor!

|

5/1/2013 3:45 PM

wink
|

I've been here 17 years , am I still English, man ???

5/1/2013 3:47 PM

I would love it to happen and I would love to believe you! The Tomac family and RC and Factory Suzuki-that would shake up the establishment! And Hart, and Watson!

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

5/1/2013 3:50 PM

Where did you hear this????

|

Did i do that?

5/1/2013 3:54 PM

So... 450 at Hangtown? Or 250 for Geico Honda and moving to an RCH 450 for 2014 SX?

|

5/1/2013 3:57 PM

Funny, I heard more towards Monster Energy Kawasaki. But the rumors are definitely flying.

|

5/1/2013 4:02 PM

250 or 450 for outdoors?

|

5/1/2013 4:03 PM

RCH and Kawasaki is possible but depending on who does better outdoors, Hahn or Tomac, some one will need to fill Windham's spot on the 450.

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma Sport, Works Connection, Mojo Motorsports, Ride Engineering

5/1/2013 4:07 PM

He's already said he's racing a 250 outdoors for Gieco this summer. Any moves will be after the nationals.

|

5/1/2013 4:09 PM

If this is false can we make you wear a dunce avatar or something?

|

5/1/2013 4:09 PM

Well at least this past weekends performance hasn't effected affected him that much!

|

5/1/2013 4:10 PM

Preston412 wrote:

RCH and Kawasaki is possible but depending on who does better outdoors, Hahn or Tomac, some one will need to fill Windham's ...more

Ain't nobody filling those boots !!

|

5/1/2013 4:17 PM

Underground wrote:

Ain't nobody filling those boots !!

|

5/1/2013 4:39 PM

Best situation for Tomac would be for him to go to KTM with RD & RD.

|

5/1/2013 4:42 PM

Would be cool, but I don't believe you. I need proof.

|

Has science gone too far?

5/1/2013 4:52 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

250 or 450 for outdoors?

250 outdoors
http://racerxonline.com/2013/05/01/rapid-reaxtion-tomac-stays-on-250
as far as I know , he could run kdub's bike when he moves up

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

5/1/2013 4:59 PM

Feldspar wrote:

The exact scenario I pray for. . . Doesn't seem like they'd be interested though. Unless the price was just right. They're already grooming two 250 riders who seem dedicated to team KTM. And Dungey isn't going anywhere for awhil. While I hope this is the case, I doubt it.

|

5/1/2013 5:02 PM

Feldspar wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

The exact scenario I pray for. . . Doesn't seem like they'd be interested though. Unless the price was just right. They're ...more

You're right probably unlikely but they did go after Deano in the off season. Tomac is certainly at the same level as Deano so maybe they will. I still think Deano was crazy not going to KTM. It would be the best move for his career. He choose to follow Kawi & Monster instead.

|

5/1/2013 5:23 PM

Would be quite the blow for Factory Honda.

|

5/1/2013 5:31 PM

GuyB wrote:

Funny, I heard more towards Monster Energy Kawasaki. But the rumors are definitely flying.

No go on the Kaw deal, he did try the bike, both bikes actually and has signed with RCH.

|

I've been here 17 years , am I still English, man ???

5/1/2013 5:33 PM

TripleFive wrote:

Would be quite the blow for Factory Honda.

i listened to one of the pulpmx podcasts w/ Windham and he made it sound like it might be him not liking the new CRF450.....but that's just how I interpretted it. He didnt make it sound like it was something definite though.

Not sure what the factory guys think of the new crf450 so...

|

5/1/2013 5:34 PM

So nobody has any proof of this ? Sweet rumor !

|

5/1/2013 5:41 PM

MR. X wrote:

BRO, did you not hear? He said it's not a rumor. The deal is done. Do you even whip?

|

Has science gone too far?

5/1/2013 5:44 PM

MR. X wrote:

AS64 wrote:

BRO, did you not hear? He said it's not a rumor. The deal is done. Do you even whip?

Photo
|

5/1/2013 6:13 PM

Kawi seems pretty set at the moment. Would they possibly be trying to drive the price for Tomac up because RCH switched to Suzuki?

|

5/1/2013 6:14 PM

I think Tomac has money on Roczen

|

5/1/2013 6:33 PM

Feldspar wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:

The exact scenario I pray for. . . Doesn't seem like they'd be interested though. Unless the price was just right. They're ...more

For the life of me I cant remember where i saw/read it but I'm pretty sure Roczen is riding a 450 next year, already has a contract with KTM. Id Musquin wins the 250 east doesnt he ride 450 too?

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

5/1/2013 7:18 PM

Sandberm wrote:

For the life of me I cant remember where i saw/read it but I'm pretty sure Roczen is riding a 450 next year, already has a ...more

Steve Matthes pre-race pod cast. He asked Kenny if pointing out has him worried and Roczens reply was (from Steve Matthes) "doesn't matter anyway cause I'm moving up to the 450's next year. It's in my contract."

|

5/1/2013 7:23 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

Sandberm wrote:

For the life of me I cant remember where i saw/read it but I'm pretty sure Roczen is riding a 450 next year, already has a ...more

HuskyEd wrote:

Steve Matthes pre-race pod cast. He asked Kenny if pointing out has him worried and Roczens reply was (from Steve Matthes) ...more

They were still going after Deano before SX. They obviously knew Roczen was moving to 450s then.

|

5/1/2013 7:28 PM

Someone please set the record straight
Most of you know everything
Come on !

|