Testing Instagram Embeds - Users Help Requested

ML512
Fantasy
54th
Edited Date/Time 2/1/2022 9:50am
I think our IT guys figured out the Instagram embed problem.

Anyone having problems seeing this post? Before answering, make sure your browser is up to date.

|
FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
2/1/2022 6:26am
Lately I have not been seeing the embeds, but I now see this one.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/1/2022 6:47am
Seems to be fixed. Shows up in Social Scoop and this thread.
rallendude
2/1/2022 7:20am
Yep, I see it. I did have trouble before from my PC.

On a slightly unrelated note, in the Social Scoop section is where I had most trouble seeing them before. Now, they show up but the right and left arrows are there and the tricked me into clicking on them. Turns out they were just screenshots.

tingo
2/1/2022 7:25am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2022 7:25am
rallendude wrote:
Yep, I see it. I did have trouble before from my PC. On a slightly unrelated note, in the Social Scoop section is where I had...

On a slightly unrelated note, in the Social Scoop section is where I had most trouble seeing them before. Now, they show up but the right and left arrows are there and the tricked me into clicking on them. Turns out they were just screenshots.

Exactly, and not unrelated at all. I started to reply to the Social Scoop post, but then saw ML asking for feedback here. Ideally, all of those multi-pic IG posts would be embedded instead of screen shots of just one of the photos. Great mix of pics and vids!
rallendude
2/1/2022 7:29am
rallendude wrote:
Yep, I see it. I did have trouble before from my PC. On a slightly unrelated note, in the Social Scoop section is where I had...

tingo wrote:
Exactly, and not unrelated at all. I started to reply to the Social Scoop post, but then saw ML asking for feedback here. Ideally, all of...
Exactly, and not unrelated at all. I started to reply to the Social Scoop post, but then saw ML asking for feedback here. Ideally, all of those multi-pic IG posts would be embedded instead of screen shots of just one of the photos. Great mix of pics and vids!
I thought they used to be? I was thinking I'd scanned several multiple photo instagram shares in Social on my phone when I couldn't see them on my PC? Maybe concussions are catching up.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/1/2022 7:31am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2022 7:33am
rallendude wrote:

That was a little band-aid while we were figuring this out. It'll be back to all embeds next week now that we have that part solved.

The problem was only desktop related. Mobile pretty much worked all the time. So it was probably working for around 75% of our users but not 25%.
Crush
2/1/2022 7:49am
ML512 wrote:
That was a little band-aid while we were figuring this out. It'll be back to all embeds next week now that we have that part solved...
That was a little band-aid while we were figuring this out. It'll be back to all embeds next week now that we have that part solved.

The problem was only desktop related. Mobile pretty much worked all the time. So it was probably working for around 75% of our users but not 25%.
I found the opposite! I was forever opening the Instagram link from my post on chrome on my phone, recopying the embed code and reposting.
DF313
Fantasy
2460th
2/1/2022 9:50am
I see it, and I typically do not. So it seems like it's helped.

I'm running chrome browser on Android
moto162
2/1/2022 10:28am
Seems good now on my phone. Before couldn't see anything.

Post a reply to: Testing Instagram Embeds - Users Help Requested

The Latest