Super Bowl Sunday Ride

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2019 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2019 10:27 PM

Who used to do an annual turkey day ride but now started a new tradition on Super Bowl Sunday--ride Dual Sport Dirt Bikes!

Photo

The weather was sketchy as we mounted our iron horses and hit the wet pavement that would take us to the trailhead.

There were dark clouds in the East and there was a steady drizzle/mist that did not let up all day--it was very Seattle-ish type weather, but that did not deter us.
Living in AZ, we don't have these conditions very often to ride in.

After a challenging ride thru the Canyon (rain soaked goggle lens Suks), we came home to the Casa and grilled Mesquite fajitas and consumed brewskis!

It was better than sitting around and watching 4 hours of pre game Super Bowl hype and it turned out to be quite the snoozer....?
Photo
Photo
Photo

And yes that's a trash bag I'm wearing and it worked flawlessly! ? Photo

|

2/4/2019 8:29 PM

but you missed out on seeing adam levines nipples.

Photo

|

2/4/2019 8:49 PM

Photo
|

2/4/2019 10:08 PM

Where was that?

|

2/5/2019 5:48 AM

Kelz87 wrote:

Where was that?

Yes I'd like to know as well...

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

2/5/2019 5:50 AM

Excellent thread and pics. Thanks Gman

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/5/2019 6:18 AM

These pictures make me hate living in Ohio.

I want to ride at places like that.

|

2/5/2019 8:22 AM

Here are some shots from my Super bowl sunday ride. After a couple months of straight rain, my track was finally decent enough to ride. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/5/2019 10:29 AM

Thanks guys!

That spot is in Mesa Arizona 15 minutes from the casa.... ?

Sweet track looks like fun wish I had something like that in my backyard!

|

2/5/2019 10:35 AM

shaffstall721 wrote:

Same here that Looks like heaven to me, im stuck in Minnesota and i cant even stand to go outside at all, riding would be Completely out of the question.

|

2/5/2019 4:18 PM

shaffstall721 wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Same here that Looks like heaven to me, im stuck in Minnesota and i cant even stand to go outside at all, riding would be Completely out of the question.

I don't know how you guys do it, this is the farthest east I've lived. Born and raised in Southern Cal and of course I would have never dreamt living in the harsh desert of Arizona 31 years ago but I have no regrets and love it.

50 degrees is cold to me I would much rather have the heat to deal with. devil

|

2/5/2019 5:59 PM

Photo

Photo
|

-If you really want to impress people with your computer literacy, add the words "dot com" to the end of everything you say, dot com.

2/5/2019 6:02 PM

I rode the desert because I knew the RZR and X-3 guys would be drunk & not there! AKA another day of living not getting licked in a blind corner

|