Star Racing's New rider????

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2011 5:19 PM

I don't know if this is old or new. Just read racerhead and Matthes says Malcolm Stewart to Star Racing is almost a done deal.

I personally like this move (If it is true). Malcolm is the only one giving the Stewart name justice right now and is having a great rookie season. Currently I cannot think of a rookie who is having a better debut than him (this year).

Anyways this could be a rumor, but still I think it is better than possibly being on his brother's team next year.

Your thoughts?????

|

Keep the 2-stroke alive.

KX 125 #938

7/29/2011 5:38 PM

I think that would be a good fit.
He needs to make a name for himself in the lites class now and get some wins.
James needs to focus on himself right now.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

7/30/2011 4:48 PM

The 250 Yamaha has god suspesion that favors bigger riders. Enzo will get that thing dialed for Mookie if this rumor is true.

|

7/30/2011 4:51 PM

maybe to twotwo racing ,Reed could use a young rider that good

|

7/30/2011 6:37 PM

willmoto wrote:

Uh, not gonna happen.

|

7/30/2011 6:38 PM

willmoto wrote:

That must be some really good weed that you've been smoking lately.

|

7/30/2011 6:48 PM

How can placing top 10 at best be the only one giving anything to the Stewart name ?

James has gone 24 - 0 , and won all three championships.

People say stupid shit that is for sure.

|

7/30/2011 6:50 PM

I'll tell ya what....I was impressed by Malcolm up at washougal. Kid was hauling ass and looked strong on the bike.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/30/2011 7:10 PM

500guy wrote:

How can placing top 10 at best be the only one giving anything to the Stewart name ?

James has gone 24 - 0 , and won all ...more

Because he's out there doing what a racer does....race! He's had some good starts and got some TV time. Def has potential. He doesnt quit when he's not doing well and isnt crazy taking dudes out. As opposed to Bubba who MIA? Yeah we know he went 24-0, that was 2008. Look in the mirror for people saying stupid shit

|

7/30/2011 7:17 PM

Impressed with Mookie and he's giving the Stewarts a good name because HE is actually racing.

|

-streets-

7/30/2011 7:17 PM

News flash!

James wasn't paid to race both series, Why is this concept so hard to understand ?

|

7/30/2011 7:19 PM

Malcolm will be a good fit at Star as long as Sr. stays out of the mix.

|

Jim Martin

7/30/2011 7:21 PM

jmar wrote:

Malcolm will be a good fit at Star as long as Sr. stays out of the mix.

Good luck with that dizzy

|

7/30/2011 7:30 PM

500guy wrote:

News flash!

James wasn't paid to race both series, Why is this concept so hard to understand ?

No shit!!! I wish I made as much as him, and had as much time off. The risk involved with this sport is too high, and these guys don't get paid enough.

|