St. Louis SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68022
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
1/11/2020 6:23pm
Let's go Karnow.
Buckland
Posts
386
Joined
1/23/2017
Location
USA
1/11/2020 6:25pm
crowe176 wrote:
Drake is looking like solid TLD decision.
He has been impressive so far
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
1/11/2020 6:26pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Let's go Karnow.
It's posts like this that makes me think twice about posting how a riders doing good.. Click SUBMIT, rider goes down
2

The Shop

Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
1/11/2020 6:28pm
If not for Reed these LCQ's would have no story at all.
2
GD2
Posts
16184
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/11/2020 6:28pm
250 LCQ:
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
1/11/2020 6:29pm
I'm going with:
Ferrandis
Forkner
Craig

and

Tomac
Adam C
Osborne
crowe176 wrote:
Forkner
Ferrandis
Craig

AC
Tomac
KR94

I predict this is the beginning of an awkward Kawi rig atmosphere
I think it'll be awkward until CW2 starts getting cocky then it'll be a green comradery to topple the orange and white bikes. And who knows, maybe Barcia fucks around and makes this season really effin interesting.
zehn
Posts
7899
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
Anchorage, AK, USA
1/11/2020 6:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2020 6:30pm
Kawi 250 is still kickstart????????
I know a place if yours is busted
4
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
1/11/2020 6:30pm
GD2 wrote:
GuyB shot: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/11/397556/s1200_009E780E_5603_4B74_8B3F_C7754CAD09C0.jpg[/img]
GuyB shot:

jeffro503 wrote:


How!!??.........How did Steve get that shot? Is he flying a drone in there?
GD2 wrote:
Occasionally, they let him up in the rafters to shoot. I'm not joking.
No shit? Whoa , I didn't know that. Very cool shot indeed.
Pembroke36
Posts
861
Joined
6/22/2014
Location
Brick, NJ, USA
1/11/2020 6:30pm
Most improved from '19 to '20, RC in the booth. I think he is doing great this year so far.
2
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
1/11/2020 6:30pm
Oof
-MAVERICK- wrote:
He had it and then... front washes out.
The front tire is one of the biggest trolls in the sport of MX/SX.
This should be a meme, or shirt....or something.

SX Troll King
(insert pic of front tire washing out)
1
1/11/2020 6:31pm
Reed looks extremely nervous. Although having the camera in your face forso long before an LCQ would probably make anyone look nervous.
rollin64caddy
Posts
713
Joined
3/30/2015
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
1/11/2020 6:31pm
Kawi 250 is still kickstart????????
zehn wrote:
I know a place if yours is busted
Lol!
1
CivBars
Posts
1472
Joined
4/13/2019
Location
USA
1/11/2020 6:31pm
I'm going with:
Ferrandis
Forkner
Craig

and

Tomac
Adam C
Osborne
same
Mr. Afterbar
Posts
2427
Joined
5/13/2019
Location
Green Bay, WI, USA
1/11/2020 6:31pm
If not for Reed these LCQ's would have no story at all.
Can you not just enjoy the damn racing?!
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
1/11/2020 6:31pm
Pembroke36 wrote:
Most improved from '19 to '20, RC in the booth. I think he is doing great this year so far.
Still fumbling over sentences a little, but compared to last year? Night and day. I agree, I still think that Emig has him beat...BUT...Emig was also there for a decade+.
1
1/11/2020 6:32pm
zehn wrote:
I know a place if yours is busted
not picking up what you're laying down, bro
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
1/11/2020 6:33pm
Pembroke36 wrote:
Most improved from '19 to '20, RC in the booth. I think he is doing great this year so far.
I think he read my posts, he's only said hit his marks 1 time..
Moto Norcal
Posts
177
Joined
12/6/2019
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
1/11/2020 6:33pm
Does anybody else have closed caption stuck on? This is driving me crazy for two weeks. I keep turning it off but I have this big text box blocking my pick.
JJO741
Posts
3565
Joined
10/7/2010
Location
Orange, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/11/2020 6:33pm
Wow. Wonder what is up with Braytons bike. Hopefully that thing holds up.
Nighttrain
Posts
2771
Joined
12/5/2011
Location
Charleston, SC, USA
1/11/2020 6:33pm
I really like Brayton’s Jersey.
1
bvm111
Posts
10184
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
1/11/2020 6:34pm
Just turned on the tv after getting home late from work 😒

What’d I miss?
1/11/2020 6:34pm
DownSouth wrote:
There is 1 hour of time to kill including the LCQ's before the mains start. Bring back the semis.
DKON wrote:
Right? This is BS. Between commercials and cool but needless segments, this is really only a 2 hour show now.
An nfl game is about 3 hrs TV time as well for a 60 minute game that only has 12 minutes of actual real plays. They just do a way better job of analysis in during the breaks. Supercross needs to up the game in breaking down the races and analysis in the intermissions.
1
Wandell
Posts
7852
Joined
12/17/2008
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
1/11/2020 6:34pm
Reed with the holeshot in the 450 LCQ!!
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
1/11/2020 6:35pm
+35 LCQ battle!
4
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
1/11/2020 6:36pm
Hometown boy? I thought A Ray was from Tennessee
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
1/11/2020 6:36pm
DownSouth wrote:
There is 1 hour of time to kill including the LCQ's before the mains start. Bring back the semis.
DKON wrote:
Right? This is BS. Between commercials and cool but needless segments, this is really only a 2 hour show now.
WoodsRacer wrote:
An nfl game is about 3 hrs TV time as well for a 60 minute game that only has 12 minutes of actual real plays. They...
An nfl game is about 3 hrs TV time as well for a 60 minute game that only has 12 minutes of actual real plays. They just do a way better job of analysis in during the breaks. Supercross needs to up the game in breaking down the races and analysis in the intermissions.
That's actually a really good point, if we could get some race analysis during breaks it'd be a game changer!
2

Post a reply to: St. Louis SX - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest