St. Louis SX Bench Racing - Night Show

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:07pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
No love for MotoGP!?!?!
I usually catch the Tuesday replay when its an F1 weekend, matters what time it is on tho.

btw: where the hell you been man??
Flex
Posts
743
Joined
1/11/2015
Location
CA
3/28/2015 5:07pm
Imagine Reed wins 450s and Savatgy wins 250s???
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:08pm
Huck-a-buck!

The Shop

3/28/2015 5:10pm
Cool track!
Flex
Posts
743
Joined
1/11/2015
Location
CA
3/28/2015 5:10pm
JS37 looking amazing right now.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:10pm
I find myself holding my breath every race for JMart, PLEASE stay healthy for outdoors!
3/28/2015 5:10pm
ocscottie wrote:
I usually catch the Tuesday replay when its an F1 weekend, matters what time it is on tho.

btw: where the hell you been man??
Lurking in the shadows!Laughing
Flex
Posts
743
Joined
1/11/2015
Location
CA
3/28/2015 5:11pm
ocscottie wrote:
I find myself holding my breath every race for JMart, PLEASE stay healthy for outdoors!
Do you think Smith could have a good shot outdoors?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:12pm


3/28/2015 5:12pm
jemcee wrote:
I'm in got the SX on then I'll watch the GP quali race on my computer, while I've got the footy then the world cup cricket...
I'm in
got the SX on then I'll watch the GP quali race on my computer, while I've got the footy then the world cup cricket final on the TV stoked I haven't got a missus to ruin it all by complaining about it haha
SX, MXGP, V8s, F1 Moto GP and no woman to make me sammiches...Woohoo
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:13pm
Flex wrote:
Do you think Smith could have a good shot outdoors?
I honestly have no clue, i know Marvin, Webb and JMart are gonna make it epic!
jasonv43
Posts
10299
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:13pm
Thanks Man.
Flex
Posts
743
Joined
1/11/2015
Location
CA
3/28/2015 5:15pm
ocscottie wrote:
I honestly have no clue, i know Marvin, Webb and JMart are gonna make it epic!
It's gonna be an amazing outdoor season. Both classes. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/28/2015 5:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2015 5:17pm
ocscottie wrote:
I find myself holding my breath every race for JMart, PLEASE stay healthy for outdoors!
Flex wrote:
Do you think Smith could have a good shot outdoors?
A shot at a top 5 on a good day maybe. Lots of guys with much more speed and experience to contend with outdoors.

Martin
Webb
Ciancirulo
Bogle
Musquin
Osborne
Tonus
Savatgy
Jessy Nelson
Mcelrath, just to name a few...
3/28/2015 5:15pm
Zimmer and Slater Skinz got some good exposure! Shame he went down.
Sully
Posts
9587
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
3/28/2015 5:15pm
Flex wrote:
Do you think Smith could have a good shot outdoors?
ocscottie wrote:
I honestly have no clue, i know Marvin, Webb and JMart are gonna make it epic!
Don't forget AC in that epicness.
ML512
Posts
17077
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
3/28/2015 5:15pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
No love for MotoGP!?!?!
F1 has my attention a bit more than Moto GP. Laughing I watch F1 live, and I watch Moto GP after it records.
thorns
Posts
723
Joined
4/25/2013
Location
NZ
3/28/2015 5:15pm
Can anyone tell me where to find the international viewers stream?
10000hrs
Posts
644
Joined
5/2/2014
Location
Satan's Kingdom, VT, USA
3/28/2015 5:16pm
Anybody want to do shots every time the Barcia out of gas commercial airs?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:16pm
MotoGP comes on during the MXGP races tomorrow. Just set the DVR.
kakarot
Posts
390
Joined
4/30/2011
Location
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:16pm
GD2 wrote:
Smith...
Wow!down to one hand on the bike ans still saved it
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:17pm
Flex wrote:
Do you think Smith could have a good shot outdoors?
ocscottie wrote:
I honestly have no clue, i know Marvin, Webb and JMart are gonna make it epic!
Sully wrote:
Don't forget AC in that epicness.
OMG i fully spaced on that one, he is my dude!
ML512
Posts
17077
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
3/28/2015 5:17pm
Flex wrote:
Do you think Smith could have a good shot outdoors?
For some top finishes, yes. In the long run, I think not. He's been hurt so much the last 3 years, I'm not too sure he's figured out how to stay off the ground (this year's been a show of that so far). One thing is obvious, the kid has NO FEAR. Blink
kakarot
Posts
390
Joined
4/30/2011
Location
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
3/28/2015 5:18pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Zimmer and Slater Skinz got some good exposure! Shame he went down.
Good for them,don't know if the extra space comes across the screen so well.
4stroke4DWIN
Posts
2765
Joined
1/15/2012
Location
texas city, TX, USA
3/28/2015 5:18pm
10000hrs wrote:
Anybody want to do shots every time the Barcia out of gas commercial airs?
Won't be anyone left after an hr lol
3/28/2015 5:18pm
Smith has a shitload of speed but he seems to have problems keeping it on two wheels. I wouldn't be surprised if he put in good results this summer but I think it will definitely be a learning year for him.

Post a reply to: St. Louis SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest