Sacha coenen mx2

bowl
Posts
1042
Joined
12/31/2012
Location
AU
Edited Date/Time 10/29/2022 8:22am
1
1
|
Richy
Posts
3093
Joined
7/18/2020
Location
UK, GB
10/27/2022 4:24am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2022 4:24am
Saw his brother signed for Husky too, fast kids for sure.
2
10/27/2022 4:47am
I wonder what made them sign Sacha with KTM and Lucas with Husky
1
fourfourone
Posts
3046
Joined
10/14/2017
Location
86oh, CT, USA
10/27/2022 4:55am
When I first saw this thread I thought it was about Borat

"Very nice"

25
1
CPR
Posts
7229
Joined
10/4/2018
Location
AU
10/27/2022 5:10am
When I first saw this thread I thought it was about Borat

"Very nice"

No he’s blucru


8

The Shop

Renner153
Posts
1671
Joined
12/10/2008
Location
Mulberry, FL, USA
10/27/2022 8:51am
crusty_xx wrote:
I wonder what made them sign Sacha with KTM and Lucas with Husky
Just a guess, they knew they had to separate the two to get them on the best equipment, and since its only a one year deal, they just let Lucas pick which one he was most comfortable on to give him the best choice. But I have zero insider knowledge on this.
3
10/27/2022 9:48am
crusty_xx wrote:
I wonder what made them sign Sacha with KTM and Lucas with Husky
Renner153 wrote:
Just a guess, they knew they had to separate the two to get them on the best equipment, and since its only a one year deal...
Just a guess, they knew they had to separate the two to get them on the best equipment, and since its only a one year deal, they just let Lucas pick which one he was most comfortable on to give him the best choice. But I have zero insider knowledge on this.
Yeah that would make sense. Lucas has been the better rider recently so I would have thought that he ends up with KTM
Brent
Posts
5901
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
10/27/2022 10:04am
…so now their dad has to be a backseat driver for two team managers?
5
10/28/2022 12:24pm
Not that family with these boys? Next Lawrence bros?
MXMattii
Posts
5183
Joined
3/6/2010
Location
BE
10/28/2022 4:22pm
Not that family with these boys? Next Lawrence bros?
Pretty much, but they are very USA minded and it could be that you see them both in 2024 at Factory KTM. They gonna need to bring some cash to keep them into Europe to chase the World Championship first.
1
Cygrace74
Posts
1152
Joined
7/2/2017
Location
Westport, MA, USA
10/28/2022 5:38pm
Between the Lawrence’s, Shimoda, Vialle and the Coenens US amateurs are losing a good amount of rides in the current 250 wave of riders.
7
Bearuno
Posts
5641
Joined
6/28/2014
Location
AU
10/29/2022 3:27am Edited Date/Time 10/29/2022 4:26am
Brent wrote:
…so now their dad has to be a backseat driver for two team managers?
If he has been one of those, I can see how separating the boys between Teams ( even it it's still the same manufacturer, at the basis of it all) would be a good way of limiting his, perhaps?, interference. As in, he can't be in two pits at one time.

That, and of course, contracts.

But, they are both quite young - so it might be very difficult, if not, illegal and immoral, to keep a ' Problem Papa' at bay.
10/29/2022 4:12am
crusty_xx wrote:
I wonder what made them sign Sacha with KTM and Lucas with Husky
Rumor say team factory Husky MX2 team manager already wanted Lucas with him one year ago...
10/29/2022 5:53am
Cygrace74 wrote:
Between the Lawrence’s, Shimoda, Vialle and the Coenens US amateurs are losing a good amount of rides in the current 250 wave of riders.
Our amateurs need to go faster then
4
NSP139
Posts
1297
Joined
5/6/2021
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
10/29/2022 6:18am
Cygrace74 wrote:
Between the Lawrence’s, Shimoda, Vialle and the Coenens US amateurs are losing a good amount of rides in the current 250 wave of riders.
Our amateurs need to go faster then
Our amateurs need a better system that emulates going pro and preparing them for what it's like!
4
10/29/2022 6:30am
NSP139 wrote:
Our amateurs need a better system that emulates going pro and preparing them for what it's like!
You are not wrong
DonM
Posts
9074
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Fantasy
10/29/2022 7:16am
All the US needs is a fast pair of brothers that Mirtl can pick up as clients.....he seems to have a monopoly on that...
1
Renner153
Posts
1671
Joined
12/10/2008
Location
Mulberry, FL, USA
10/29/2022 8:22am
Brent wrote:
…so now their dad has to be a backseat driver for two team managers?
You have a hard on for these kids dad.

Post a reply to: Sacha coenen mx2

The Latest