Red Bull Straight Rhythm Links

Create New Tag

10/3/2019 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2019 8:17 AM

Red Bull Straight Rhythm - Saturday, October 5th

Info / Tickets
Bracket Challenge Game

Livestream (Starts at 5:30 PM Pacific, 8:30 PM Eastern)

Results Sheet (Not published yet)

Rider Lineups:

500CC Showdown
Travis Pastrana vs. Tyler Bowers

250CC Class
Cooper Webb, Jason Anderson, Ken Roczen, Austin Politelli, Ryan Villopoto, Cole Seely, Tyler Bowers, Ryan Sipes, Gared Steinke, Ronnie Mac, Alex Ray, Pierce Brown, Ryan Morais, Brandon Hartranft, Tevin Tapia, Josh Hansen, Adam Enticknap and Parker Mashburn

125CC Class
Carson Brown, AJ Catanzaro, Jerry Robin, Max Vohland, Joey Crown, Chase Marquier, Carlen Gardner, Jeff Walker, Robbie Wageman, Alexander Nagy, Michael Leib, Simon Lägenfelder, and Mitchell Harrison

'90s Moto Show Episodes:
'90s - The Golden Era of Motocross Gear
'90s Moto Show - Red Bull Straight Rhythm ft. Cooper Webb & Ryan Sipes
'90s Moto Show - Musquin and Roczen IN for Red Bull Straight Rhythm
Reliving '90s Motocross Glory Days - Travis Pastrana, Jeremy McGrath, & More

Schedule (Pacific Time):
1:00 PM - Gates open to public
2:00 PM - Qualifying
5:30 PM - National Anthem/Rider Intros
5:40 PM - 250cc Group A
6:02 PM - 250cc Group B
6:24 PM - 125cc Quarterfinals
6:48 PM - 250cc Quarterfinals
7:20 PM - Maxxis 500cc Showdown
7:28 PM - 125cc Semifinals
7:41 PM - 250cc Semifinals
7:57 PM - Third place races
8:11 PM - 125cc Final
8:18 PM - 250cc Final
8:30 PM - Awards Ceremony

Vital MX Homepage
Vital MX Instagram
Vital MX Twitter
Racer X Homepage
Racer X Twitter
|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

10/3/2019 2:06 PM

Just put RB TV on the new TV, so ready for this!

btw my new rig is a BEAST! its more like a computer with TV on it, im in love.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/3/2019 6:41 PM

So is this free or do you have to pay? Is it available in Canada on this live stream?

|

10/3/2019 6:53 PM

madmaxperformance wrote:

So is this free or do you have to pay? Is it available in Canada on this live stream?

Free on Red Bull TV and Red Bull YouTube channel.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/4/2019 5:37 AM

did this used to be earlier in the day?

|

10/5/2019 3:32 AM

jonesaustin wrote:

did this used to be earlier in the day?

I think the first year it was more in the late afternoon. Last year it was around this time though.

|

10/5/2019 5:38 AM

On deployment again, RBSR is on at like 2am where i am. Anyone know if you can stream it back whenever on Redbull TV

|

10/5/2019 6:41 AM

navalseabee wrote:

On deployment again, RBSR is on at like 2am where i am. Anyone know if you can stream it back whenever on Redbull TV

Im assuming it will be available for replay at anytime on the YouTube RB Channel like they do with other events.

And thank you for your service!

|

10/5/2019 7:07 AM

navalseabee wrote:

On deployment again, RBSR is on at like 2am where i am. Anyone know if you can stream it back whenever on Redbull TV

Hoping and confident it will as I have to miss it live as well. Hopefully I get home by ten and can start watching from the beginning like the regular season races.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore.

10/5/2019 10:45 AM

Anyone know if the qualifiers will be live or do we have to wait for the main show at 5:30?

|

10/5/2019 10:52 AM

TallonT911 wrote:

Anyone know if the qualifiers will be live or do we have to wait for the main show at 5:30?

Going live for the night show only.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/5/2019 2:46 PM

Anywhere to find practice results?

|

10/5/2019 4:04 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Anywhere to find practice results?

Not sure about 250's but 125's were

1- Joey Crown
2- Max Vohland
3- Michael Lieb
4- AJ Catanzaro
5- Chase Marquier
6- Simon Lagenfelder
7- Robbie Wageman
8- Carlen Gardner
9- Jerry Robin
10- Mitchell Harrison
11- Gared Steinke
12- Kai Aiello
13- Alex Nagy
14- Jeff Walker

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/5/2019 4:39 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Anywhere to find practice results?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not sure about 250's but 125's were

1- Joey Crown
2- Max Vohland
3- Michael Lieb
4- AJ Catanzaro
5- Chase Marquier
6- Simon Lagenfelder
7- Robbie Wageman
8- Carlen Gardner
9- Jerry Robin
10- Mitchell Harrison
11- Gared Steinke
12- Kai Aiello
13- Alex Nagy
14- Jeff Walker

Thanks!
I was actually more interested in 125cc to see how Simon Längenfelder did. 6th is awesome!

|

10/5/2019 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2019 4:41 PM

Fastest 250 qualifier was Brandon Hartranft.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/5/2019 4:41 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Anywhere to find practice results?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not sure about 250's but 125's were

1- Joey Crown
2- Max Vohland
3- Michael Lieb
4- AJ Catanzaro
5- Chase Marquier
6- Simon Lagenfelder
7- Robbie Wageman
8- Carlen Gardner
9- Jerry Robin
10- Mitchell Harrison
11- Gared Steinke
12- Kai Aiello
13- Alex Nagy
14- Jeff Walker

crusty_xx wrote:

Thanks!
I was actually more interested in 125cc to see how Simon Längenfelder did. 6th is awesome!

Crown did a 44.410 run.

Lägenfelder did a 45.193 run.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/5/2019 4:49 PM

Watched the practice vid... Ando's bike sounds mean as hell.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

10/5/2019 5:24 PM

https://www.motoworldtv.com/ live on here now

|

10/5/2019 5:36 PM

I am getting "no valid video source detected"
Anyone else getting that?

|

10/5/2019 5:41 PM

sclark309d wrote:

I am getting "no valid video source detected"
Anyone else getting that?

I had the same thing not long ago but it's working now.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."