RV update ?

MXR
Posts
3780
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
City, WA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/18/2012 4:10am
Still out ? Game day decision ? In for Seattle ?
|
Rupert X
Posts
11083
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Newark, OH, USA
4/13/2009 3:03pm
He's IN For SEATTLE.

I'll have an interview up with him tomorrow or next day.

AT www.amasupercross.com

Just got "SYK" NYk Wey up. too, dammit.
MXR
Posts
3780
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
City, WA, USA
4/13/2009 3:04pm
Killer .
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
4/13/2009 3:18pm
Can't wait to see what he brings to the outdoors. I hope it's at least what he had in the Lites.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
4/13/2009 3:18pm
Good deal. I knew he'd been back on the bike just before Jacksonville. Glad to hear it's going well.

The Shop

FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
4/13/2009 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:22pm
It would be cool if he won Seattle in a Larry Ward fashion....or at least got on the podium. Smile
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
4/13/2009 3:22pm
I have a Friday appointment for an alignment, enroute to the two-day races. I need to wash it, but what if it rains on the way?

Thanks for asking!Blink
jackson222
Posts
753
Joined
12/20/2008
Location
Nsw, AU
4/13/2009 3:28pm
Hope he gets back to the form he was showing mid season before he got sick. If he could pull a podium or top 5 in the last couple SX's it will give him momentum going outdoors.
yzthumpa
Posts
1779
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Slidell, LA, USA
4/13/2009 3:37pm
Can't wait to see RV outdoors. Also can't wait to see him battle Chad and James indoors next year - and it WILL happen.
FishBone
Posts
962
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Ho Chi Minh City, VN
4/13/2009 3:40pm
yzthumpa wrote:
Can't wait to see RV outdoors. Also can't wait to see him battle Chad and James indoors next year - and it WILL happen.
it will only be a battle if cr and js .. can keep up with rv Smile
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
4/13/2009 3:55pm
FishBone wrote:
it will only be a battle if cr and js .. can keep up with rv Smile
Keep up with RV indoors?

Uh...how much you want for an ounce of that stuff?
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
4/13/2009 6:29pm
FishBone wrote:
it will only be a battle if cr and js .. can keep up with rv Smile
jtomasik wrote:
Keep up with RV indoors?

Uh...how much you want for an ounce of that stuff?
Stuff's pricless...
GoRide2
Posts
1377
Joined
8/30/2008
Location
El Cajon, CA, USA
4/13/2009 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/13/2009 6:30pm
FishBone wrote:
it will only be a battle if cr and js .. can keep up with rv Smile
jtomasik wrote:
Keep up with RV indoors?

Uh...how much you want for an ounce of that stuff?
Big Lenny wrote:
Stuff's pricless...
I hear he is the next Carmichael. Better even.
raddad
Posts
2286
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Wrenshall, MN, USA
4/13/2009 7:05pm
jtomasik wrote:
Keep up with RV indoors?

Uh...how much you want for an ounce of that stuff?
Big Lenny wrote:
Stuff's pricless...
GoRide2 wrote:
I hear he is the next Carmichael. Better even.
I hear goride2 is a little prick. worse even.
Trinitite
Posts
1253
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
4/13/2009 7:42pm
jtomasik wrote:
Can't wait to see what he brings to the outdoors. I hope it's at least what he had in the Lites.
Grendel
Posts
2559
Joined
5/17/2008
Location
USA
4/13/2009 8:32pm
I'm an Alessi enthusiast to say the least. That being said, I hope he makes a full recovery in order to rekindle their rivalry outdoors.

Does anybody know what's specifically wrong with him physically?
mrquick
Posts
1430
Joined
10/9/2006
Location
Union City, TN, USA
4/13/2009 8:58pm
FishBone wrote:
it will only be a battle if cr and js .. can keep up with rv Smile
jtomasik wrote:
Keep up with RV indoors?

Uh...how much you want for an ounce of that stuff?
Big Lenny wrote:
Stuff's pricless...
Hey Lenny, When did you get back in town?Smile
mxtryon231
Posts
1891
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
Beverly Hills, CA, USA
4/13/2009 9:09pm
Saw him at the Kawi test track a week ago today.. cunningham was there as well. RV was doing laps and looking great.
4/13/2009 9:43pm
mxtryon231 wrote:
Saw him at the Kawi test track a week ago today.. cunningham was there as well. RV was doing laps and looking great.
That's awesome, can't wait to see him banging bars again!!
pilotdude
Posts
3867
Joined
1/12/2009
Location
Vancouver, WA, USA
4/13/2009 9:55pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Stuff's pricless...
GoRide2 wrote:
I hear he is the next Carmichael. Better even.
raddad wrote:
I hear goride2 is a little prick. worse even.
LMAO
jackson222
Posts
753
Joined
12/20/2008
Location
Nsw, AU
4/13/2009 10:30pm
Big Lenny wrote:
Stuff's pricless...
GoRide2 wrote:
I hear he is the next Carmichael. Better even.
raddad wrote:
I hear goride2 is a little prick. worse even.
haha! I thought that was common knowledge round here by now!
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
4/14/2009 3:29am
Grendel wrote:
I'm an Alessi enthusiast to say the least. That being said, I hope he makes a full recovery in order to rekindle their rivalry outdoors. Does...
I'm an Alessi enthusiast to say the least. That being said, I hope he makes a full recovery in order to rekindle their rivalry outdoors.

Does anybody know what's specifically wrong with him physically?
I heard it was mono.
Rupert X
Posts
11083
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Newark, OH, USA
4/14/2009 4:28am
Grendel wrote:
I'm an Alessi enthusiast to say the least. That being said, I hope he makes a full recovery in order to rekindle their rivalry outdoors. Does...
I'm an Alessi enthusiast to say the least. That being said, I hope he makes a full recovery in order to rekindle their rivalry outdoors.

Does anybody know what's specifically wrong with him physically?

He said it the interview that it was an intestinal thing. Ugh.

Should have the interview up soon.
Rupert X
Posts
11083
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Newark, OH, USA
4/14/2009 10:56am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:23pm
http://www.amasupercross.com/...Post.aspx?postId=223


Here's a brief interrogation with RV.




"That there's an RV, CLARK !"


* I'm so out of it, I didn't know we were done with CD's already, I was
just sorting out my cassettes this morning, at 9:44. dammit.

Post a reply to: RV update ?

The Latest