RV..

PressPassP
Posts
3329
Joined
3/3/2010
Location
Ipswich, GB
Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 1:03pm
Testing,testing 1,2,3

Wow,what a difference a week makesSmile

I wonder what changes they made etc,
|
689
Posts
842
Joined
12/10/2010
Location
AU
3/7/2015 2:09am
Countdown is on until 'RV is going to smoke those Euros now he has fixed...' posts start. Smile
Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
3/7/2015 2:12am
Tomorrow is race day... But I definitely said last week was his first race in for fucking ever. I say RV gets his shit together from here on out.
SquidBro
Posts
281
Joined
8/16/2014
Location
MP
3/7/2015 2:14am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 2:17am
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th and apparently struggling almost knowing that he would improve as the year went on. 30 secs+ = boaaaaaaringggggg!
craaigo
Posts
37
Joined
8/20/2014
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
3/7/2015 2:23am
SquidBro wrote:
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th...
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th and apparently struggling almost knowing that he would improve as the year went on. 30 secs+ = boaaaaaaringggggg!
You just had tc222 as your profile picture.

The Shop

3/7/2015 2:25am
SquidBro wrote:
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th...
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th and apparently struggling almost knowing that he would improve as the year went on. 30 secs+ = boaaaaaaringggggg!
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more traditional tracks. Time will tell Smile
SquidBro
Posts
281
Joined
8/16/2014
Location
MP
3/7/2015 2:32am
SquidBro wrote:
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th...
Lets hope this doesn't last and this is still a championship that will run until the last round.....it was way more fun seeing RV in 8th and apparently struggling almost knowing that he would improve as the year went on. 30 secs+ = boaaaaaaringggggg!
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more...
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more traditional tracks. Time will tell Smile
Yeah, it's easy to see a dominant performance like that from him and assume that it will continue. I'm sure we'll see many changes at the front and it will be a great championship to follow, shit it was only a qualifying race, I've been spending way too much time on Vital.....

My profile pic changes weekly bro.
Aaryn234
Posts
3313
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
3/7/2015 2:34am
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more...
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more traditional tracks. Time will tell Smile
Agree, I think there will be rounds that RV is untouchable, this could be one of them, though we won't know for sure until just after this time tomorrow.

There will be other weekends where he will be challenged.

Though I don't think there will be more weekends like Qatar, but again who knows for sure. A top U.S rider / Champion and one of the best of all time moving to the MXGP is new for everyone, certainly a lot more questions than answers right now.

Just hoping the result in this qualifying race does not become the norm, I want to see this title go down to the wire.

jemcee
Posts
12861
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
3/7/2015 2:46am
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an easy Daytona haha
3/7/2015 2:48am
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more...
RV put on a clinic, he was awesome. Don't see it being the norm once we're away from these fly aways and back to the more traditional tracks. Time will tell Smile
Aaryn234 wrote:
Agree, I think there will be rounds that RV is untouchable, this could be one of them, though we won't know for sure until just after...
Agree, I think there will be rounds that RV is untouchable, this could be one of them, though we won't know for sure until just after this time tomorrow.

There will be other weekends where he will be challenged.

Though I don't think there will be more weekends like Qatar, but again who knows for sure. A top U.S rider / Champion and one of the best of all time moving to the MXGP is new for everyone, certainly a lot more questions than answers right now.

Just hoping the result in this qualifying race does not become the norm, I want to see this title go down to the wire.

Yeah pretty much summed up my thoughts entirely. If he's still able to do this sort of thing when the championship starts in Europe, then AC and the rest will be in serious trouble. Personally I'm not sure he can, but we'll see... Still credit where credit's due for today - that was a freaking amazing ride! Just unbelievable. Pre-season I expected this at the first 3 GPs but then things became a little more murky after Qatar, now it's back to pre-season predictions again really.
3/7/2015 2:52am
Adam Wheeler said they were still tweaking RV's suspension on the line

Holeshot and gone,I know a LOT of these guys don't put it all on the line today if they don't have to but who's betting on anyonebut RV tomorrow?
Randy Savage
Posts
208
Joined
2/19/2015
Location
Gainesville, FL, USA
3/7/2015 3:06am
jemcee wrote:
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an...
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an easy Daytona haha
So what's everyone else's excuse...
jemcee
Posts
12861
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
3/7/2015 3:12am
jemcee wrote:
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an...
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an easy Daytona haha
So what's everyone else's excuse...
oh I wasn't saying that's why he won just putting two separate thoughts together haha that said, that track prob does suit him better than most will but he still put 30 secs on the others in 20 minutes no denying that
3/7/2015 3:29am
He will blow everyone away on most tracks this year. On his Qatar gopro he was on the limit and some more. It was a bastard of a track and he kept on slamming it around.. HARD!
The GP boys should quickly find out how the AMA boys felt racing against this RV dude.
3/7/2015 3:56am
jemcee wrote:
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an...
I think that's what has got me a bit flat.. I don't want him to become really dominant but that track is shit it's like an easy Daytona haha
So what's everyone else's excuse...
jemcee wrote:
oh I wasn't saying that's why he won just putting two separate thoughts together haha that said, that track prob does suit him better than most...
oh I wasn't saying that's why he won just putting two separate thoughts together haha that said, that track prob does suit him better than most will but he still put 30 secs on the others in 20 minutes no denying that
So did Toni last week.
3/7/2015 4:14am
We talk'n about practice.....
fast willy
Posts
162
Joined
1/5/2007
Location
Newark, DE, USA
3/7/2015 4:19am
33 fucking seconds. I got goose bumps.
jemcee
Posts
12861
Joined
8/11/2008
Location
AU
3/7/2015 4:27am
So did Toni last week.
yeah but that was last week, doesn't count cause RV didn't go good, you know that haha.. If I could be bothered I'd go into the quali thread from last week and screen grab all the 'doesn't matter its just practice' or 'how many points does the quali race give you' posts and insert them in the appropriate threads.. but I'm trying to take the high road
3/7/2015 4:37am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
markit
Posts
2641
Joined
1/10/2013
Location
Bogalusa, LA, USA
3/7/2015 4:44am
ac222 8th Hes done, Dude needs to pack it up!Woohoo
SquidBro
Posts
281
Joined
8/16/2014
Location
MP
3/7/2015 4:45am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
Me too bro, I couldn't maintain an erection all week after RV's 8th and the bitchfest that followed!
RangerLee
Posts
946
Joined
7/23/2013
Location
Spring City, PA, USA
3/7/2015 4:50am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
Hehe, I love it, especially as I totally KNOW where you are coming from.

Been there, done that... :D
RMRider1
Posts
339
Joined
12/15/2011
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
3/7/2015 4:56am
His Gopro will be some sweet footage!
3/7/2015 5:01am
I think the track suits rv and other American riders loads of jumps where as other euro tracks are very different from that I.e valkeswaard and lommel
downard254
Posts
4073
Joined
12/10/2012
Location
Bremen, OH, USA
3/7/2015 5:01am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
Jamie, you take the left paddle, I'll take the right and we'll cruise this boat across the pond, because we are obviously in the same boat together about that comment. I would say I'll grab my popcorn and watch the crap unfold, but frankly, the stupidity that get's displayed sometimes, just pops my cork. I think I'll just go out and work on a car.
3/7/2015 5:01am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
SquidBro wrote:
Me too bro, I couldn't maintain an erection all week after RV's 8th and the bitchfest that followed!
Man that's too damn funn Laughing
3/7/2015 5:03am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
downard254 wrote:
Jamie, you take the left paddle, I'll take the right and we'll cruise this boat across the pond, because we are obviously in the same boat...
Jamie, you take the left paddle, I'll take the right and we'll cruise this boat across the pond, because we are obviously in the same boat together about that comment. I would say I'll grab my popcorn and watch the crap unfold, but frankly, the stupidity that get's displayed sometimes, just pops my cork. I think I'll just go out and work on a car.
I'm racing myself tomorrow so won't see the race until about 8 pm uk time tomorrow night, hopefully all grenades have been thrown by then and I can just walk around observing the destruction left behind

Enjoy it man
3/7/2015 5:04am
I'm staying clear of it, all the arguing and bitching ruined my chi this week
RangerLee wrote:
Hehe, I love it, especially as I totally KNOW where you are coming from.

Been there, done that... :D
+1 bud
slipdog
Posts
10054
Joined
7/25/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
3/7/2015 5:14am
Is it safe to come out yet?
3/7/2015 5:15am
He was 2 seconds faster a lap than anyone else
zook11
Posts
1274
Joined
9/28/2011
Location
Cincinnati, OH, USA
3/7/2015 5:42am
fast willy wrote:
33 fucking seconds. I got goose bumps.
Me too. Love how quiet it is from all the euros

Post a reply to: RV..

The Latest