Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Weimer is on a roll and killing it! Im stoked for him he clearly is the fastest rider on the west coast right now 3 wins in a row I didn't see the race because I had to friggin work but the PHX race he came from 5th and won...As of now he is dominating the class and I think that's what Erin was getting at.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Jake Weimer: "Probaly a shot of that ass"...
Why the winter parka? All the other Monster energy girls, rockstar girls, muscle milk girls etc etc are not in winter parkas. I mean today here in WI for pete sakes I was wearing my ONE Industries hoodie outside all day.
Pit Row
Jeez you people must be on the rag...
i did think it was funny last week tho when she said to hill something like, "you probably didnt expect to be up here" (on the box) and hill replies, " no actually i did expect to be up here".
Erin Bates: " who and what can stop you right now...."
Jake Weimer: " Me "
Obviously a bunch of gaywads.... Erins better then any of you jackyls.
Now back to where we were. Erin's a fuckin' retard!
He just looked stunned for a second and rolled with it.
Would have LMAO that time if he would have come back, "Well Jamie... "
I have to say Weimer does a great job with the interviews. He's one of the few.
He is used to stupid shit coming out of her mouth.
Why is it that the monster girls are in skirts and tiny tops and Erin is wearing a damn parka!! This should be addressed immediately!
Post a reply to: REALLY ERIN?!