Polar HRM Discount code

Polar has generated a code for 20% off units (except Ignite) and USA only. The code is in all caps MOTOX. On a side note, the Polar H10 transmitter will also record a training session when used with the Polar training app Beat. This will obviously not provide HR while riding but will also keep your watch safe. Aldon uses something for his riders which is why our product is generally not on their bars. Still working on getting a MX sports profile, I know already Smile
|
opyguy
8/2/2019 11:11am
What is the best model for Moto timing in your opinion?
cwtoyota
8/2/2019 11:16am
Polar has generated a code for 20% off units (except Ignite) and USA only. The code is in all caps MOTOX. On a side note, the...
Polar has generated a code for 20% off units (except Ignite) and USA only. The code is in all caps MOTOX. On a side note, the Polar H10 transmitter will also record a training session when used with the Polar training app Beat. This will obviously not provide HR while riding but will also keep your watch safe. Aldon uses something for his riders which is why our product is generally not on their bars. Still working on getting a MX sports profile, I know already Smile
The advert for the H10 says: "built in memory".

Does this mean I can wear it standalone while I run, then download the data when I get back to my house?
If that's the case, are there buttons, or, is it necessary to connect via bluetooth to start/stop data logging?

I don't want to carry a phone.

The Shop

Lynch
8/2/2019 11:17am
Awesome, shame I don't live in the US Sideways
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
8/2/2019 11:44am
Man just bought a m430. Hey we have a Moto profile yet?!!
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
8/2/2019 11:49am
Nope just looked. But hey the most physical demanding sport in the world just doesn't deserve it over badminton, jazz and kite surfing. Smh
8/3/2019 10:02am
Thanks for the interest and questions. For the OH1 and the H10, they both record a training session and transmit your heart rate to watch or the Polar training app, Beat. The OH1 needs a double press of the button and the blinking light will reflect its recording. For the H10, once you create a Polar Flow account, download the Beat app. Pair the H10 within the app. When you find a sports profile( I know, now MX profile Sad ). Before you start the training on the app which you do not want to take the phone for the ride, you will see an icon on the top right of the screen/phone. Tap the icon and you will get the option for the phone to record or the H10. Tap H10 and go Moto and return to the phone and app and end the session. The session will then get pushed to your Flow training diary.
The Polar M430 should do the job. If you training often and Moto, and think you might be overtraining at times, the Vantage M keeps track of your weekly training volume and in a few months gets the upgrade to Nightly Recharge currently on the Ignite. No need for the Vantage V. Hope this helps the three of you.

Post a reply to: Polar HRM Discount code

The Latest