Posts
27
Joined
7/19/2018
Location
Cascade, CO, USA
Edited Date/Time
9/14/2018 7:09pm
Has anyone tried the new rxf fork? They look great are pretty reasonably priced. Do they perform?
I have heard that changes made need to go by a ohlins specific "chart". Does ohlins have good customer support? Will they supply the valve stack charts? Are they nitrogen charged cc forks?
Thanks
I have heard that changes made need to go by a ohlins specific "chart". Does ohlins have good customer support? Will they supply the valve stack charts? Are they nitrogen charged cc forks?
Thanks
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Öhlins suspension products are designed, tested & developed for the specific motorcycle. Specific springs are selected to suit the rider weight & riding style.
Too soft for MX?
What does a b and c mean? Like classes? Can it handle high speed offroad rock hits? Like to set them up for desert. I want a safe fork with a lot of damping and heard that if any changes are to be made to ohlins forks they have a chart or something. I was wondering if this "chart" is available to the customer?
Good luck in your search.
Ghost
Black (older) lowers are DLC
New stuff got gold Ti-nitrate lowers
Pit Row
I’ve always been told they are great other then that guy. WTH do I know.
Ghost
Simple anodizing, just as your regular oem forks..
If you wanna be cool
Post a reply to: Ohlins